Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,000 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Sexkillz Must Go!! - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sexkillz Must Go!! (22956 Views)

Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz / An Open Letter To Sexkillz Read Before It,s Deleted / Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Go Down)

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 29, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Illeke, I know you love me so much, but it's all about sexkills now, I will get back to you in a bit. Go watch cartoons for now cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sexkillz has a gf, I don't think he'd fancy 14 yrs in jail while he could be cuddling with his boo.
Leave am
Pull your pant down
Lemme give you what you want
Come here, boy.
kiss

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 29, 2013
What is the problem? Is it that he bans for no reason(which i doubt) or is that y'all just dnt like his online persona?

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 29, 2013
INNO18: gay, continue sucking his coc.k!
I am discombobulated by your uncanny utterance. It speaks loudly of a larger psychological dysfunction of your state of psychiatry. Sexkillz is a disciplinarian, he stays.

7 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 29, 2013

Una dey thirst for blood bah..
B lyk say sexkillz don ban half of NL
It means I must have been well behaved to be out of his banning radar or I didn't notice when I got banned.
Anyway, Seun has addressed this here
www.nairaland.com/1458958/response-open-letter-seun-osewa/2#18455174
Let's give this a rest.
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by FreeGlobe(f): 10:43pm On Sep 29, 2013
there dude has always been neither here nor there in conversations, engagements and arguments so do well to ignore him.
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by ab1x: 10:44pm On Sep 29, 2013
Well, I hope you've learnt your lesson, Sexkillz. You just need to know how to address people on here because you're young and you are still going to need people when you are going up there. Outside that, you're a great guy. Nairalanders, let us all know that no one is above mistake. In light of this, I think we should forgive him and forget. To err is human; to forgive is divine. Seun has already promised that he will do what we requested for. Thanks,
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by modextus(m): 10:44pm On Sep 29, 2013
m-ployer:
Its good to fight sha, but I don't see u guyz winning dis battle. Dude is d most hard-working mod here. might be placed on salary after dis saga for consolation. lipsrsealed
you've got a point
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by geeez: 10:45pm On Sep 29, 2013

another reason to prove this guy sexkillz or whatever he calls himself is an ethnic bigot

https://www.nairaland.com/1457186/what-makes-topic-political-new
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by owolabifunke14(f): 10:45pm On Sep 29, 2013
modextus: as much as i think sexkillz made some mistakes i think you deserved the ban

+i also think you should be banned right now!!! undecided
Ban me if you like. How long does it take to create new moniker?. END TIME is at HAND .You can do your worst.

3 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
FreeGlobe:
there dude has always been neither here nor there in conversations, engagements and arguments so do well to ignore him.
Respect my opinion, my dance to raggae dont have to follow your invented steps, I am I, and you are you.
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 29, 2013
LOL! grin
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 29, 2013
What is all these NONSENSE? Moderators should NEVER be removed at the prompting of disgruntled members. If that happens, it will be setting a VERY DANGEROUS precedent.

As much as some members may not be satisfied with the actions of a certain moderator, some other members may be impressed with the actions of the same moderator. In other words, "one man's meat is another man's poison"

Meanwhile, I wonder why this thread has not been moved to the General Section? That is what they did to my threads on the actions of one of the moderators. In fact, the last of those threads was moved WITHIN SECONDS of creation to the General Section. So why is this thread not given the same treatment?

2 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by FreeGlobe(f): 10:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
Dallas Cowgirl:

Sexkillz has a gf, I don't think he'd fancy 14 yrs in jail while he could be cuddling with his boo.
Leave am
Pull your pant down
Lemme give you what you want
Come here, boy.
kiss
grin grin grin grin
Jesus. this girl, who unchained you? This is politics and not lesbian section where we meet. Give me a minute cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by geeez: 10:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
Moderators should have a tenure (I suggest 6 months) and their selection should be democratic ...especially for the Politics section

The can have limitless terms however

2 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by shachris01: 10:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
geeez: Moderators should have a tenure (I suggest 6 months) and their selection should be democratic ...especially for the Politics section

The can have limitless terms however

Moderators should be taught to respect those they are moderating.
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
SexKillz MUST stay!

Nairaland needs Moderators like him to weed the undesired out of this place.

Sexkillz MUST stay!

3 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 29, 2013
Is this an opportunity for me to complain about afam4eva and his tribalistic views?
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by ProfessorD(m): 10:55pm On Sep 29, 2013
I wish this could happen in nigerian real life issues
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by ProfessorD(m): 10:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
Dallas Cowgirl: Is this an opportunity for me to complain about afam4eva and his tribalistic views?
It is okay...COWGIRL dont overdo it
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by FreeGlobe(f): 10:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: What is all these NONSENSE? Moderators should NEVER be removed at the prompting of disgruntled members. If that happens, it will be setting a VERY DANGEROUS precedent.

As much as some members may not be satisfied with the actions of a certain moderator, some other members may be impressed with the actions of the same moderator. In other words, "one man's meat is another man's poison"

Meanwhile, I wonder why this thread has not been moved to the General Section? That is what they did to my last series of threads on actions one of the moderators. In fact, my last thread about the actions of one the moderators was moved WITHIN SECONDS of creation to the General Section. So why is this thread not given the same treatment?
attention seeker, why must you always troll every thread with your garbage.
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: What is all these NONSENSE? Moderators should NEVER be removed at the prompting of disgruntled members. If that happens, it will be setting a VERY DANGEROUS precedent.

Meanwhile, I wonder why this thread has not been moved to the General Section? That is what they did to my last series of threads on actions one of the moderators. In fact, my last thread about the actions of one the moderators was moved WITHIN SECONDS of creation to the General Section. So why is this thread not given the same treatment?
The thread ain't going nowhere! there are similar threads littering the General section already. Just keep quiet and enjoy the protest.

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by FreeGlobe(f): 10:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
Billyonaire: SexKillz MUST stay!

Sexkillz MUST stay!
nonsense. you are an undesired yourself.

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
There is also another imbeciile that moderates the travel section, they call him justwise, the guy is a tyrant who behaves as if nairaland is his father's business; he banned me for 2 months on travel section just becos i challenged him; an idiiot i can pay salary to; i have warned seun to sack that guy or I will leave nairaland; it is so unfortunate that seun osewa is so daft as not to heed my advice. So sad.

5 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
FreeGlobe:
nonsense. you are an undesired yourself.

Why are you so afraid of SexKillz ? The truth is that people hate those who put them in line and checkmate their uncanny attitude. The moment most of you become reasonable in your posts, then you will have no reason to fear Sexkillz sledge hammer.

Sexkillz stays, the deactivation button will be here soon, you can vacate Nairaland to Koboland, where Sexkillz is not a mod.

2 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 29, 2013

Sexkillz MUST stay!
Sharrap! angry

3 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Haywhymido(m): 11:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
Make i jst dey look as dis drama dey unfold
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by babarazy: 11:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
I dey com make i go open anoda account wey i go take diss fu*ckkillz sorry i meant sexkillz. I no want make dem ban dis one....loooool... Na joke o.
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
berem: Sharrap! angry

Is that all you've got ? How about coming over for the night ?

Sexkillz stays though.
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by geeez: 11:10pm On Sep 29, 2013

Sexkillz MUST stay!

Why am I not surprised?

You're as much a Yoruba hater as he is

I'm pro-Yoruba but a moderator must be detribalized and he's far from that

The same chromosomes of hatred for progress of the Yorubas which consistently stares you in the face is more than you can live with

No matter how much you hide or move threads about Yoruba achievements, I wont stop our land from witnessing the remarkable development it has experienced of recent and still moving ahead

4 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 29, 2013
This is not a protest, this is just an alliance of disgruntled elements who have been banned again and again by a disciplinarian Moderator. This protest does not represent the views of the important nairalanders but a bunch of people who are afraid to fall in line with rules and norms.

Sexkillz stays

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 29, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20)

A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc / How To Download On Waptrick.com, Wapdam.com And Wapkid.com / 15 Most Mentioned Names/words On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.