Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

South African Guys Are Not Hot Like The Ones In The Shaka Zulu Movie? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / South African Guys Are Not Hot Like The Ones In The Shaka Zulu Movie? (2764 Views)

South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! / Aa Female Question For You African Guys / Which Igbo Dialect Do You Like The Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Guys Are Not Hot Like The Ones In The Shaka Zulu Movie? by onila(f): 10:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
grin they used so many hot SA Boys in that movie

I had a crush on the king(the king, witch zeeni killed) in episode 4 . I had crush on his son tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKPBZ_YjhH8
Re: South African Guys Are Not Hot Like The Ones In The Shaka Zulu Movie? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
Onila what do you know about Henry Cele? (sp?) tongue cheesy cool
Re: South African Guys Are Not Hot Like The Ones In The Shaka Zulu Movie? by onila(f): 11:11pm On Sep 29, 2013
*Kails*:
Onila what do you know about Henry Cele? (sp?) tongue cheesy cool
henry cele is not that hot

great character

but can you remember the king, the witch killed in episode 4

his son blood was later used by the witch to kill king Dingiswayo

cant remember his tribes name

but his hot, i wanna know his name

dont know if u know him
Re: South African Guys Are Not Hot Like The Ones In The Shaka Zulu Movie? by Kairoseki77: 11:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
AIDS.

1/5 SA men has it.
Re: South African Guys Are Not Hot Like The Ones In The Shaka Zulu Movie? by onila(f): 11:15pm On Sep 29, 2013
Kairoseki77: AIDS.

1/5 SA men has it.
grin
Re: South African Guys Are Not Hot Like The Ones In The Shaka Zulu Movie? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 29, 2013
onila: henry cele is not that hot

great character

but can you remember the king, the witch killed in episode 4

his son blood was later used by the witch to kill king Dingiswayo

cant remember his tribes name

but his hot, i wanna know his name

dont know if u know him

no i don't remember that scene undecided
later on i will try to find the scene and then the actor's name.
Re: South African Guys Are Not Hot Like The Ones In The Shaka Zulu Movie? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 29, 2013
Kairoseki77: AIDS.

1/5 SA men has it.

lmao. come on now. grin
Re: South African Guys Are Not Hot Like The Ones In The Shaka Zulu Movie? by onila(f): 11:19pm On Sep 29, 2013
I think his name was ziligassi
Re: South African Guys Are Not Hot Like The Ones In The Shaka Zulu Movie? by somegirl1: 1:31am On Sep 30, 2013
Henry Cele was very attractive in Shaka Zulu. Hot trunk.

1 Like

Re: South African Guys Are Not Hot Like The Ones In The Shaka Zulu Movie? by Nobody: 1:37am On Sep 30, 2013
onila: I think his name was ziligassi

i couldn't find it.
i looked at the main cast/crew list on wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaka_Zulu_(TV_series)

Cast[edit source]

Henry Cele – Shaka
Edward Fox – Lt. Francis Farewell
Robert Powell – Dr. Henry Fynn
Trevor Howard – Lord Charles Henry Somerset
Fiona Fullerton – Elizabeth Farewell
Christopher Lee – Lord Bathurst
Dudu Mkhize – Nandi
Roy Dotrice – King George IV
Gordon Jackson – Prof. Bramston
Kenneth Griffith – Zacharias Abrahams
Conrad Magwaza – Senzagakona
Patrick Ndlovu – Mudli
Roland Mqwebu – Ngomane
Gugu Nxumalo – Mkabayi
Tu Nokwe – Pampata
Daphney Hlomuka – Queen Ntombazi[1]
Simon Sabela – Dingiswayo. Sabela also organised the dance routines in the original 1964 Zulu movie, and played Cetshwayo himself in Zulu Dawn in 1979.
Re: South African Guys Are Not Hot Like The Ones In The Shaka Zulu Movie? by Nobody: 1:37am On Sep 30, 2013
some-girl:
Henry Cele was very attractive in Shaka Zulu. Hot trunk.

i agree! cheesy

1 Like

Re: South African Guys Are Not Hot Like The Ones In The Shaka Zulu Movie? by Deiok(m): 6:15am On Sep 30, 2013
So just because of this you open another thread. You are just annoying atimes.

1 Like

Re: South African Guys Are Not Hot Like The Ones In The Shaka Zulu Movie? by Zairois: 6:32am On Sep 30, 2013
LMAO @ the aids comment.
Re: South African Guys Are Not Hot Like The Ones In The Shaka Zulu Movie? by Adamskuty(m): 7:36am On Sep 30, 2013
Hmm! What can i say AIDS is real ooh undecided
Re: South African Guys Are Not Hot Like The Ones In The Shaka Zulu Movie? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 30, 2013
It's Mzilikazi wink
Re: South African Guys Are Not Hot Like The Ones In The Shaka Zulu Movie? by onila(f): 8:35pm On Sep 30, 2013
ngwana.mobu:

It's Mzilikazi wink
TNKS boo

its sad that he had only few parts in the movie

do u know his real name in real life smiley
Re: South African Guys Are Not Hot Like The Ones In The Shaka Zulu Movie? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 30, 2013
grin grin
Re: South African Guys Are Not Hot Like The Ones In The Shaka Zulu Movie? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 30, 2013
onila: TNKS boo

its sad that he had only few parts in the movie

do u know his real name in real life smiley

You're welcome. No I don't, didn't really watch it. Shaka scared me embarassed

mondi_cheeks: grin grin
Lol! Mara akufani she tried
Re: South African Guys Are Not Hot Like The Ones In The Shaka Zulu Movie? by MamiWata: 11:21am On Oct 02, 2013
I've never met a good looking South African but Henry Cele was a sexual god.
Re: South African Guys Are Not Hot Like The Ones In The Shaka Zulu Movie? by somegirl1: 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2013
MamiWata: I've never met a good looking South African but Henry Cele was a sexual god.

lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed
Re: South African Guys Are Not Hot Like The Ones In The Shaka Zulu Movie? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 02, 2013
ngwana.mobu:

You're welcome. No I don't, didn't really watch it. Shaka scared me embarassed

Lol! Mara akufani she tried
she did shem grin
Re: South African Guys Are Not Hot Like The Ones In The Shaka Zulu Movie? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 02, 2013
mondi_cheeks: she did shem grin
where is my food? angry
Re: South African Guys Are Not Hot Like The Ones In The Shaka Zulu Movie? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 02, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: where is my food? angry
in the supermarket...waiting to be bought so u can cook it ur damn self tongue
Re: South African Guys Are Not Hot Like The Ones In The Shaka Zulu Movie? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 02, 2013
What a dumb thread, where do you ever find a country where actors don't look better than the average citizen.

1 Like

Re: South African Guys Are Not Hot Like The Ones In The Shaka Zulu Movie? by MamiWata: 10:48am On Oct 03, 2013
some-girl:

lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed

Prudes........
Re: South African Guys Are Not Hot Like The Ones In The Shaka Zulu Movie? by somegirl1: 3:23pm On Oct 03, 2013
MamiWata:

Prudes........

Re: South African Guys Are Not Hot Like The Ones In The Shaka Zulu Movie? by MamiWata: 11:30am On Oct 04, 2013
some-girl:

Someone edited my post indicating fear of basic human sexuality.
Re: South African Guys Are Not Hot Like The Ones In The Shaka Zulu Movie? by somegirl1: 12:15pm On Oct 04, 2013
MamiWata:

Someone edited my post indicating fear of basic human sexuality.

No one did.....some words are automatically replaced with "more decent" ones on this site.
Re: South African Guys Are Not Hot Like The Ones In The Shaka Zulu Movie? by MamiWata: 7:58pm On Oct 12, 2013
some-girl:

No one did.....some words are automatically replaced with "more decent" ones on this site.

Aha thanks for the knowledge.

(1) (Reply)

How Do U Say Happy New Month In Your Tribe / Check Out This Picture Of Igbo Ladies Back In The Precolonial Era / Can You Really Tell What Tribe A Person Comes From, From Looking At Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.