Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,791 members, 7,806,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Shun South/South-South/East Gov Forum Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Shun South/South-South/East Gov Forum Meeting (13720 Views)

Oshiomhole, Okorocha, & Yari Battle For NGF Chairmanship / Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Shun Governors Meeting / APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Shun South/South-South/East Gov Forum Meeting by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 29, 2013
Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Shun South/South-South/East Governors Forum Meeting

September 29, 2013

[img]http://ireports-ng.com/wp-content/themes/goodnews47/framework/scripts/timthumb.php?src=http://ireports-ng.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/SOUTH-EAST-SOUTH-SOUTH-GOVERNORS-MEETING-1024x680.jpg&h=275&w=599&zc=1[/img]

Rivers state governor, Rotimi Amaechi; his colleaques in Imo and Edo states, Rochas Okorocha, and Adams Oshiomhole today shunned a meeting of South East and South South governors held in Enugu without sending any representative.

The meeting which held at the Enugu state Government House could however not achieve the desired goal of endorsing President Goodluck Jonathan for a second term due to the crack the absence of the three governors has shown in the fold. Their counterparts like Governors Liyel Imoke (Cross River), Emmanuel Uduaghan (Delta), Theodore Orji (Abia), Sullivan Chime (Enugu), Martin Elechi (Ebonyi), Peter Obi (Anambra), Godswill Akpabio (Akwa Ibom) however attended while Governor Seraike Dickson of Bayelsa sent his deputy, Rear Admiral Gboribiogha John Jonah.

The governors in their communique read by Governor Imoke failed to endorse Jonathan’s second term ambition, like the apex Igbo socio-cultural organisation, Ohanaeze Ndigbo did at the 2013 Igbo Day held at Okpara Square, Enugu, earlier today. Instead, the governors said: ”We note that the determination of who will be president of this country in 2015 will be made by the Nigerian electorate in line with democratic tenets and the power of the people should not be usurped by any group or individuals.”

“We commend the security agencies for their efforts in managing these challenges and commend the Federal Governmnent for the massive reduction in crude oil theft,” they said even as they urged President Jonathan to remain focussed and not be distracted by the litany of crisis springing up in every part of the country.

Source

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Shun South/South-South/East Gov Forum Meeting by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 29, 2013
Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Shun South/South-South/East Gov Forum Meeting by Ramnon2: 10:40pm On Sep 29, 2013
payless: Rubbish!

Some of you will die a hard death. Sick people with a sick xxxxxxx even in their homes

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Shun South/South-South/East Gov Forum Meeting by atlwireles: 10:43pm On Sep 29, 2013
payless: Rubbish!

Why rubbish It was just a meeting.
Re: Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Shun South/South-South/East Gov Forum Meeting by Kanwulia: 11:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
No wonder white people say we look like monkeys.

Are these governors or MOTOR-PARK touts? undecided

Anyhoooo, minus 3 governor-TOUTS for GEJ! kiss

I LOOOOOOOVE UDUAGHAN'S attire!!!!!!! kiss

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Shun South/South-South/East Gov Forum Meeting by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ramnon.2:

Some of you will die a hard death. Sick people with a sick xxxxxxx even in their homes

Did you ever witness "hard death" before? You must have witnessed it in your family to know what it is. Death is death, arindin.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Shun South/South-South/East Gov Forum Meeting by Ramnon2: 11:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
payless:

Did you ever witness "hard death" before? You must have witnessed it in your family to know what it is. Death is death, arindin.

Your dying xxxxxx needs you. Go home now, sicko

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Shun South/South-South/East Gov Forum Meeting by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 29, 2013
commend the Federal Governmnent for the massive reduction in crude oil theft

uhhh Our crude oil revenue is down 42% due to theft and these governors can't tell themselves the truth?

GEJ supporters are by default dumb.. Even the governors couldn't tell the truth? why expect people like InSincere_9gerian and Atouke to tell the truth?

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Shun South/South-South/East Gov Forum Meeting by drmichael17(m): 11:24pm On Sep 29, 2013
Support for Jonathan must be based on merit or meritocracy not on sentiments but i still dont understand why the ringing of the new york stock exchange bell should be considered an economic achievement if Jonathan dosent step up his game he will never win a free and fair election in 2015.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Shun South/South-South/East Gov Forum Meeting by atlwireles: 11:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
0lumide:

uhhh Our crude oil revenue is down 42% due to theft and these governors can't tell themselves the truth?

GEJ supporters are by default dumb.. Even the governors couldn't tell the truth? why expect people like InSincere_9gerian and Atouke to tell the truth?

No complains here, Nigeria does not need crude to survive grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Shun South/South-South/East Gov Forum Meeting by DerideGull(m): 5:34am On Sep 30, 2013
0lumide:

I wish this jackass is force-fed with crude oil.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Shun South/South-South/East Gov Forum Meeting by Confusionist(m): 5:45am On Sep 30, 2013
DerideGull:

I wish this jackass is force-fed with crude oil.
if u dnt knw wot to do, why dnt u go dig up a pit and lie inside.
i will come and cover u up later in the day!
U're just a waste of space as a matter!
Re: Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Shun South/South-South/East Gov Forum Meeting by seunfly: 6:30am On Sep 30, 2013
Atleast people like orji, udaghan, elechi, obi and many Nigeria's best non-performing governors attended the forum.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Shun South/South-South/East Gov Forum Meeting by ijawcitizen(m): 6:52am On Sep 30, 2013
South-South/South East regional integration my foot!!!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Shun South/South-South/East Gov Forum Meeting by DerideGull(m): 7:07am On Sep 30, 2013
Confusionist: if u dnt knw wot to do, why dnt u go dig up a pit and lie inside.
i will come and cover u up later in the day!
U're just a waste of space as a matter!

You are more than qualified to be force fed with crude oil, olodo.
Re: Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Shun South/South-South/East Gov Forum Meeting by saintneo(m): 8:13am On Sep 30, 2013
ijaw citizen: South-South/South East regional integration my foot!!!
you make me kaka.
Re: Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Shun South/South-South/East Gov Forum Meeting by bobthebuilder99(m): 10:11am On Sep 30, 2013
They shunned a PDP Gov meeting.

No harm in that.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Shun South/South-South/East Gov Forum Meeting by Lilchilz(m): 10:11am On Sep 30, 2013
I was coming home Saturday evening after a
hectic day and found a small bag on the
ground. I opened it and behold what I found
inside; $20,000 dollars!!
Fear first catch me, but I took the bag home
and when i emptied It, I found some Documents, ID card, ATM card and an Iphone. I
thought about throwing the sim away and
keep the phone and also dispose the
documents and keep the money. After a long
thought, I decided to leave things as they
were, hoping that the owner would call. Not long after a call came through on the
Iphone, I picked and talked with the caller.
Apparently it was the owner of the bag coz he
named absolutely every content of the bag. We
met afterwards and i handed him
the bag. He offered me $2,000 dollars but I turned it down , he collected my number and i
left.
Yesterday he called me and offered me a job at
Chevron worth 750,000 Naira per month, a 3
bedroom flat fully furnished, and a 2012 BMW
X6. As I was smiling and testing the car my
brother just slapped me and said "Oya Oya Oya
Wake up eba don ready.

30 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Shun South/South-South/East Gov Forum Meeting by kennyonthrone(m): 10:15am On Sep 30, 2013
R
Re: Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Shun South/South-South/East Gov Forum Meeting by dad007(m): 10:17am On Sep 30, 2013
seunfly: Atleast people like orji, udaghan, elechi, obi and many Nigeria's best non-performing governors attended the forum.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Shun South/South-South/East Gov Forum Meeting by dad007(m): 10:20am On Sep 30, 2013
Lil chilz: I was coming home Saturday evening after a
hectic day and found a small bag on the
ground. I opened it and behold what I found
inside; $20,000 dollars!!
Fear first catch me, but I took the bag home
and when i emptied It, I found some Documents, ID card, ATM card and an Iphone. I
thought about throwing the sim away and
keep the phone and also dispose the
documents and keep the money. After a long
thought, I decided to leave things as they
were, hoping that the owner would call. Not long after a call came through on the
Iphone, I picked and talked with the caller.
Apparently it was the owner of the bag coz he
named absolutely every content of the bag. We
met afterwards and i handed him
the bag. He offered me $2,000 dollars but I turned it down , he collected my number and i
left.
Yesterday he called me and offered me a job at
Chevron worth 750,000 Naira per month, a 3
bedroom flat fully furnished, and a 2012 BMW
X6. As I was smiling and testing the car my
brother just slapped me and said "Oya Oya Oya
Wake up eba don ready.
grin grin grin grin grin grin,boy, you just make my day.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Shun South/South-South/East Gov Forum Meeting by nkemKalu: 10:22am On Sep 30, 2013
ASSOCIATION OF NON-PERFORMING GOVERNORS.......(ANPG)

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Shun South/South-South/East Gov Forum Meeting by lurvy: 10:24am On Sep 30, 2013
[size=18pt] Its good to see Cross River and Akwa Ibom state governors standing side-by-side without any iota of animosity between them after the oil wells were taken from the Cross River and given to Akwa Ibom, unfortunatley some people say that the misunderstanding between the presidency and Rivers state is because of oil wells taken from River state and ceded to bayelsa... Well who is telling the truth? and how do we know the truth... ?
I will say.. Let brotherly love continue and avoid anything that will cause disaffection or animosity..so that people will not assume or say it is due to End Time Things.... ![/size]

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Shun South/South-South/East Gov Forum Meeting by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 30, 2013
Lets pray for peace to reign in Nigeria. Lets also remember to pray for our leaders irrespective of their religion, ethnicity instead of constant criticisms that doesnt make sensen.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Shun South/South-South/East Gov Forum Meeting by Lordave: 10:31am On Sep 30, 2013
Okorocha is turning into the proverbial 'Oke soro ngwere maa mmiri'
'Rat wey follow Lizard play under rain'.

This two governors are in their second term as governors of their various states and therefore, has little or nothing to loose.
Okorocha you're still in your first term and you have already accumulated much hatred. It's either you're not interested in a second term or you've been jazzed in your village.

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Shun South/South-South/East Gov Forum Meeting by BabaEleko(m): 10:31am On Sep 30, 2013
South-South/South East regional integration Meeting

**Amaechi and Osho**

Re: Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Shun South/South-South/East Gov Forum Meeting by nwadaigbo: 10:34am On Sep 30, 2013
thats what they want to do with my anambra state. They want to install ngigee so that he will lead anambra state to the path of rebellion and backwardness.to tear igboland apart bc they knw the impartance of anambra in the whole political equation. I enjoin all anambrarians to summarily reject these agent of igbo diunity, backstabbers, bitterness. Onye aghana nwanne ya umuigbo. Tetanu n'ura ndibe anyi. Ha choro ikewa anyi. Unu ekwekwana ha.

9 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Shun South/South-South/East Gov Forum Meeting by Kingspin(m): 10:46am On Sep 30, 2013
We know before the meeting that they wouldnt attend nah today.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Shun South/South-South/East Gov Forum Meeting by Ngwakwe: 10:46am On Sep 30, 2013
Are you an irredeemable Sadist?

They are already integrated. Thank goodness, Cross River and Akwaibom were never saboteurs like your ancestors.

Keep off this thread with your lonely and needless opinions.

For your information, Akwaibom is constructing a dual carriageway linking Ikot-Ekpene to Aba Central Park to boost the economic activities of both States

ijaw citizen: South-South/South East regional integration my foot!!!

15 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Shun South/South-South/East Gov Forum Meeting by slimming: 10:50am On Sep 30, 2013
Politics of deception. they stop deceiving themselves

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Youths Protest Against Governor Udom, Express Confidence In The IG / President Buhari Inaugurates 4,000 Resettlement Homes For Idps / Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.