Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,438 members, 7,781,280 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:42 AM

David Moyes ‏@davidwillymoyes{checkout His Twitter Handle} - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / David Moyes ‏@davidwillymoyes{checkout His Twitter Handle} (744 Views)

David Moyes Sacked, Fergie persuaded to take charge again!!! / Man Utd Player, Zaha Caught Sleeping With His Coach’s (david Moyes) Daughter / Man United Winger Wilfried Zaha Caught In Bed With Daughter Of Boss David Moyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

David Moyes ‏@davidwillymoyes{checkout His Twitter Handle} by tunetokheyno(m): 11:38pm On Sep 29, 2013
so i was surfing twitter and i saw David Moyes as a suggestion, i opened his profile and i saw this as the bio description
Sexual predator. Trophies don't matter as much as finishing above Liverpool. Knocked Tranmere off their fucking perch. I'm as real as your sex life.
Fergie's arse

OK!!

that's weird
not to mention his last 4 tweets starting from the last to the most recent
I spent 11 years trying to get Everton above Man United and now I can say I've finally done it!
Thanks for the award, I've worked really hard to earn it.
I'm recording the Liverpool match to show to our players tomorrow. Hopefully it'll teach them a fucking lesson.
It's going to get worse.
https://twitter.com/DavidWillyMoyes

(1) (Reply)

Supersports Will Show All 5 Africa WCQ Play-offs Live / Sunderland Vs. Manchester United Capital One Cup Live Update 2-1. full time / Messi Wins World Cup 2014 Golden Ball

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.