Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,503 members, 7,808,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

ASUU Please End The Strike,no One Can Fight The Government. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Please End The Strike,no One Can Fight The Government. (513 Views)

ASUU Has Not Called-off The Strike / ASUU Strike Update In Punch ( Suspension Of Strike: No Classes Yet, Unijos Asu) / When Is ASUU Calling Off The Strike? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Please End The Strike,no One Can Fight The Government. by Ayima: 7:26am On Sep 30, 2013
It is disheartening for ASUU to keep Nigerian students @ home knowing too well that no one can fight the government. ASUU are just wasting their asernal,government will surely win.
Re: ASUU Please End The Strike,no One Can Fight The Government. by spenca: 8:11am On Sep 30, 2013
It hurt wen i see such myopia n ignorance
Re: ASUU Please End The Strike,no One Can Fight The Government. by Annie2gud(f): 8:43am On Sep 30, 2013
CLARION call to ASUU....Please save me from this predicament.pls Help End the Strike.forgive jonathan And make do with what He has offered you ppl.Call of the strike so that,students can go back to school.***seriously weeping,pls i need Emotional Support***.My younger Brother of 17yrs has Drained my two Bags of refine ijebu Garri.And from the way things Are Going.....He might cross over to my Bag of Rice.pls Help me ASUU.Tenk you.

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Can I Get My Jamb Admission Letter / ALUU 4:one Year After / ASUU Strike Pushed Me To Project Fame Victory: Olawale Ojo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.