Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. (23602 Views)

To All Nairalanders That Supported Trump On His View About Islam / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations / Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by KA24DETT(m): 5:03pm On Sep 30, 2013
Babzilla: THE PROBLEM IS NOT ANY DEMON
JIM IYKE INVITED THE DEMON THROUGH HIS LUST
FOR PUNNY. C HIM BIG EYE LIKE TIF NA LONGER THROAT
4 WOMAN NA HIM DEY WORRY AM. I DONT BUY THIS DEMON SH**
I HOPE HIS REPENTANCE IS 4 REAL NOT ANOTHER NOLLYWOOD
DISPLAY. IDIET

Dude, by default. Every man loves punny. We can not get enough of it . He is in a better position to get more than an average man on the street cus of his status . All the ashawos in lagos, it is men like you and me that patronize them on daily basis.

Chamackh: Does your view matter to Jim Iyke? The mom wouldn't allow how to go unmarried cos he is the only son. I am so happy cos of his boldness to get delivered from satanic manipulations.

There is no satanic manipulation of loving pu**y. The satanic manipulation is taking wedding vows in front of man and God and going around sleeping with anything that walks (90% of Nigerian men do this). At least he's being honest about what he wants. Stop the Hypocrisy.

Biibra: May b jim had a spirit wife who did not allow him to get married. Jesus was crucified at 33. And u don't have to believe in his deliverance, what matters is that he has been delivered. So bo?

Dude , you crazy if you believe In spirit wife.

devour129: if you know Jimmy well,you will understand he is a media LovePeddler. This is soooooo fake
You are so right.
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 30, 2013
primus_maximus:

How did you arrive at this figure when you don't know the year he was born?
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by Perfecter4real(m): 5:06pm On Sep 30, 2013
nedu2000: I kind of agree with you,is getting married considered a blessing?I think not........success/prosperity,riches,children,good health are blessings
children how is that possible without getting married huh? undecided
nedu2000: I kind of agree with you,is getting married considered a blessing?I think not........success/prosperity,riches,children,good health are blessings
children how is that possible without getting married huh?
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by Okijajuju1(m): 5:07pm On Sep 30, 2013
abubello:

How did you arrive at this figure when you don't know the year he was born?

Its in the Bible..
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by Cholison(m): 5:19pm On Sep 30, 2013
Why are they taking 'panadol' for jim's headache?
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by chrisstokx(m): 5:51pm On Sep 30, 2013
Guy at alienware abi wetin u call ur self if u no get talk stay silent ur clearly show off ur ignorance on cyber pls
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by trolling(m): 5:52pm On Sep 30, 2013
to be honest some demons don't want their vessels to get married to another,they want them married to them,obeying and doing what they are told...so if any man or woman comes in the picture to break that bond,a judgement arises against the intending spouse or spouse who broke their bond but sometimes the demon has more influence than the spouse whereby the vessel obeys the demon instead of the spouse and this is why we have an high rate of divorce...a divided house wont stand
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 30, 2013
So Jim Iyke get spiritual wife? dat im spiritual wife strong n jealous o.

Abeg wen dey go deliver Tonto Dike 4rm 'OGBAJE?' Na she b d nxt target.
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by Christmasdon(m): 6:28pm On Sep 30, 2013
.please! Which of the wise men delivered him?.(jim iyke)
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by Jayuba(m): 6:36pm On Sep 30, 2013
That is the demon of fornication speaking. Its mission is make him keep fornication as some people do.
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by mrofficial(m): 6:39pm On Sep 30, 2013
alienware: It was all over the news yesterday that the star actor jim iyke was delivered from demonic oppression, which has prevented the guy from loving a particular woman and committing fully to any relationship. According to eyewitness and video's posted on youtube .The demon in him said " i don't want him to get married" ask yourself, is there anything special about getting married ? Was jesus christ married when he was on planet earth ? Christ was about 42 years when he was cruxified, yet he remained single.

And who told you that Jim Iyke had no intention of getting married?

1 Like

Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by mazizitonene(m): 7:17pm On Sep 30, 2013
So u go thief d children abi ?
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by kiete(m): 7:18pm On Sep 30, 2013
Abeg people should mind their business jare! His he the first to go for deliverance? He knew what he wanted and he went for it. Why is it beign blown out of proportion as if it will end the ongoing ASUU STRIKE At some point in time a man got to do what he had to do. #Devel nor get respect for anybody, expecially if u r not in Christ#
just my 2 cent, no insult plz. Shalom!
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by Pdizzle(m): 7:29pm On Sep 30, 2013
If a demon has been in jim iyke all these days preventing him from gettn married and making him sturborn, and he still rose to riches like dis and dated dat jaimacan girl for 8yrs, while there are many pple unpossesed pple on this planet more sturbon then the demon is very dumb and inefficient and shd be excommunicated by lucifer

1 Like

Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by tnity(m): 8:09pm On Sep 30, 2013
taiocol: .marriage is nt a must. And to be married doesnt guarantee happiness
na where u hear 4bible say paul get married or giv birth
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by SWG1: 8:16pm On Sep 30, 2013
awesome_t:
Bros is He an atheist or anti christ. 42 yrs?
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by AdeniyiA(m): 8:25pm On Sep 30, 2013
jmoore: @op. your views have "k-leg". You sound like a church goer and not a christian.
he's simply a confused 'alien '.
he's not even a church goer, by saying Jesus was 42!
he must be an atheist
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by idris4r83(m): 8:48pm On Sep 30, 2013
Abeg wat is the name of the film?
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by olorunmomakhe(m): 8:52pm On Sep 30, 2013
alienware: At what age was he cruxified ?
33yrs
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by buskie13(m): 9:01pm On Sep 30, 2013
You're mouthed.God bless you.
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by delors(m): 9:39pm On Sep 30, 2013
primus_maximus:
Proverbs 18:22 (KJV)

Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the Lord.
Pope and the cardinals nko?
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by Localamos(m): 10:11pm On Sep 30, 2013
alienware: Christ was about 42 years when he was cruxified, yet he remained single.
You are on your own o. Jesus was 33and not 42 when he was crucified.

1 Like

Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by taiocol: 10:42pm On Sep 30, 2013
tnity: na where u hear 4bible say paul get married or giv birth
ar u ok
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by Fatsotito(m): 10:47pm On Sep 30, 2013
primus_maximus:
Seconded... Also Jesus wasn't crucified at the age of 42
Jesus was crucified at the age of 33 not 42.The bible says"It is not good for a man to be alone" that means its the devil who wants a man to be alone.It is God's perfect will that every man should marry
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by Fatsotito(m): 10:58pm On Sep 30, 2013
This reminds me of Naaman a highly esteemed man but with leprosy.Jim Iyke a highly esteemed actor but posessed with a spirit wife which didnt want him marry.
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by Okijajuju1(m): 11:03pm On Sep 30, 2013
Fatsotito: Jesus was crucified at the age of 33 not 42.The bible says"It is not good for a man to be alone" that means its the devil who wants a man to be alone.It is God's perfect will that every man should marry

But Jesus was a man and he was alone..

His only chick was that magdalene babe and she was a hoe.. Sadly, the Bible never told us if Jesus got to second base with her..

Infact, the only sexually suggestive thing Jesus did in the Bible was to kiss Judas Iscariot..

That's just wrong men!!
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by Moxie4lyf(m): 12:41am On Oct 01, 2013
d matter sef tire me...did Jim Iyke say he went looking for a wife and didnt find? Abegi, leave story....
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by BANKS4U2NV: 12:43am On Oct 01, 2013
undecided
dannyokec: praise be to God
#emmanuel #God is with us

cool#like

1)if you are a scoan member

2)happy for jim iyke

3) expecting GOD for a miracle

undecidedignore diz if you think you are a failure..... undecided
and U̶̲̥̅̊ say U̶̲̥̅̊ are å Christian.
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by sako28: 2:51am On Oct 01, 2013
alienware: It was all over the news yesterday that the star actor jim iyke was delivered from demonic oppression, which has prevented the guy from loving a particular woman and committing fully to any relationship. According to eyewitness and video's posted on youtube .The demon in him said " i don't want him to get married" ask yourself, is there anything special about getting married ? Was jesus christ married when he was on planet earth ? Christ was about 42 years when he was cruxified, yet he remained single.

U better go join children church and learn ur John 3:16 well. Christ die at 42 years is not acceptable. Please i beg dont say this outside.
And for Iyke if all we read is true happy for him.
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by oluwarobokop: 5:08am On Oct 01, 2013

christ was crucified @42 chei!!! see what ASUU strike has caused
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by Bolarge1(m): 5:30am On Oct 01, 2013
Every human being need deliverance. Please go for yours and start to experience a new life. Be blessed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His / How To Cleanse Yourself Using Alligator Pepper / Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.