Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,379 members, 7,800,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences (18465 Views)

This Beautiful Lady Compares Her B**bs With COSSY [see Photos] / Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Boo With Flash Mob In New York ( Video/photos) / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 30, 2013
Share your experiences: Guys,first time touching boobs and Ladies, first time your boobs were touched. Shey u enjoy am abii u no enjoy am..just bring back the memories as 4me
I was 14 in Sec.skul,I had a neighbour and we were very close,she was about 16,when her parents are out,she would invite me and we would play games,I'd started tickling ha and we kissed and before i knew it my hands landed right on ha b**bs over ha dress,she retrieved,i felt guilty ,since then we never talkd bout it again...ah neva got 2 if she enjoyd it sha,mayb she was tryin nt 2b cheap or something #

1 Like

Re: First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 30, 2013
Didn't enjoy it because d ones i touched were too hard grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences by Andyblaze: 10:58am On Sep 30, 2013
Isn't ur first touch supposed to be your momma's

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 30, 2013
Andyblaze: Isn't ur first touch supposed to be your momma's
Yea..but it doesn't count here tho..
Re: First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences by sexymoma(f): 11:03am On Sep 30, 2013
The first time ma bossom was touched i was like ' is that not fly on ma nipples'
The guy finger too tiny joor.

2 Likes

Re: First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences by 190theclown: 11:07am On Sep 30, 2013
brb these are my kinda topics grin grin

5 Likes

Re: First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences by Popowaa: 11:12am On Sep 30, 2013
fabulousfortune: Didn't enjoy it because d ones i touched were too hard grin grin grin
like rocksgrin

1 Like

Re: First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences by Popowaa: 11:13am On Sep 30, 2013
190-the-clown:
u touch bobby before?
Re: First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences by adexsimply(m): 11:26am On Sep 30, 2013
sexymoma: The first time ma bossom was touched i was like ' is that not fly on ma nipples'
The guy finger too tiny joor.

*Faints* embarassed
Re: First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences by UyiIredia(m): 11:39am On Sep 30, 2013
190-the-clown:

Sure ! We know.
Re: First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences by 190theclown: 11:52am On Sep 30, 2013
Popowaa: u touch bobby before?

Honey i suck boobiiee for a living

DUH!

1 Like

Re: First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences by 190theclown: 11:52am On Sep 30, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Sure ! We know.

Uyi - u don monitor me come here again

wetin dey worry you grin
Re: First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences by Popowaa: 11:53am On Sep 30, 2013
190-the-clown:

Honey i suck boobiiee for a living

DUH!
sad
Re: First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences by 190theclown: 11:55am On Sep 30, 2013
Popowaa: sad

honey if i suck your booobiee you wont be able to stand up and walk properly grin grin
Re: First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences by sexymoma(f): 11:56am On Sep 30, 2013
adexsimply:

*Faints* embarassed
Lol... Stood Up Joor cheesy
Re: First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences by Popowaa: 11:59am On Sep 30, 2013
190-the-clown:

honey if i suck your booobiee you wont be able to stand up and walk properly grin grin
*dies*LIES
Re: First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences by sexymoma(f): 11:59am On Sep 30, 2013
190-the-clown:

Chei see professional Sucker oo grin
These ones have bin sucking from heaven o.... i bet you sucked Mother Mary bweast before descending from heaven. grin
Re: First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences by 190theclown: 12:02pm On Sep 30, 2013
sexymoma: Chei see professional Sucker oo grin
These ones have bin sucking from heaven o.... i bet you sucked Mother Mary bweast before descending from heaven. grin

Dear i know how much ive earned from sucking booobiiiee's forget that side

there's money in sucking boobs angry

1 Like

Re: First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences by 190theclown: 12:02pm On Sep 30, 2013
Popowaa: *dies*LIES

Give me your left bwest let me sample it wink wink
Re: First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 30, 2013
fabulousfortune: Didn't enjoy it because d ones i touched were too hard grin grin grin

Lol....dat means na the fake type you touch. grin. only fake ones are hard grin
Re: First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences by Popowaa: 12:14pm On Sep 30, 2013
190-the-clown:

Give me your left bwest let me sample it wink wink
Thanks but no thanks,heard ur mouth gives breast cancergringrin
Re: First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences by 190theclown: 12:22pm On Sep 30, 2013
Popowaa: Thanks but no thanks,heard ur mouth gives breast cancergringrin

nah my mouth could give you a feel of what cloud 9 looks like cool
Re: First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences by skoloppy31(m): 12:25pm On Sep 30, 2013
I had a sleepless night cos she keep showing up in ma imagination like am doing it over and over again til day break...she is married now though..
Re: First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 30, 2013
NL member:

Lol....dat means na the fake type you touch. grin. only fake ones are hard grin
Hmmm. Really
Re: First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences by fairygeh(f): 1:06pm On Sep 30, 2013
It was nice grin awww Wale wink
Re: First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences by adexsimply(m): 1:12pm On Sep 30, 2013
sexymoma: Lol... Stood Up Joor cheesy
huh..ok. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences by adexsimply(m): 1:13pm On Sep 30, 2013
fairygeh: It was nice grin awww Wale wink
Really? Tell me more... smiley
Re: First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences by adexsimply(m): 1:16pm On Sep 30, 2013
190-the-clown:

Dear i know how much ive earned from sucking booobiiiee's forget that side

there's money in sucking boobs angry
Really? Let me know more about it embarassed embarassed
Re: First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 30, 2013
Popowaa: Thanks but no thanks,heard ur mouth gives breast cancergringrin

grin grin
Re: First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences by Abbey2sam(m): 1:32pm On Sep 30, 2013
I was in SS1 when I first touch bobi ..........
It was a sweet experience for me and the girl,
Cuz the girl was far matured than her age....

Her bobi was so soft, and it didn't stop there .
She enjoy the touching and the socking so much that she eventually spread her legs ....

Picture the rest
Re: First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences by switdil(f): 1:33pm On Sep 30, 2013
Though m a virgin
But m really enjoying this talk
Sewiosly
Re: First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences by Popowaa: 1:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
190-the-clown:

nah my mouth could give you a feel of what cloud 9 looks like cool
keep lying to ur selfgrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Do Nigerian Girls Love The Most? / Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? / My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.