Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

I Need My Teeth To Be White Again! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need My Teeth To Be White Again! (937 Views)

How Can I Make My Teeth Sparkling White / Please What Can I Do To Make My Teeth White / Why Do My Teeth Bleed When I Brush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need My Teeth To Be White Again! by rottenegg: 3:03pm On Sep 30, 2013
Got dressed this morning about to leave for my place of business but just before I leave the house, I always take a last look at myself before running out the door. Today I checked my teeth for any breakfast left behind but was automatically depressed about the colour of my teeth! I have tried everything! Toothpaste, charcoal, chewing stick, soap. . just name it, I've tried it! I don't smoke and I don't have bad breath so what could be the cause! Is it something I'm not doing right. Please, I need to be informed here on what to do. . .this is serious. Any dentist in the house??
Re: I Need My Teeth To Be White Again! by Rexphobia(m): 3:13pm On Sep 30, 2013
Let's see the teeth. It may be helpful for diagnosis
Re: I Need My Teeth To Be White Again! by rottenegg: 3:25pm On Sep 30, 2013
Tried to send pics but it keeps telling me the attachment is too large!
Re: I Need My Teeth To Be White Again! by Rockers4l: 3:26pm On Sep 30, 2013
yea have u tried brushing morning n evening or rather buy orbit chewing gum n eat everytime u eat sumtin
Re: I Need My Teeth To Be White Again! by britesmiles: 3:29pm On Sep 30, 2013
rottenegg: Got dressed this morning about to leave for my place of business but just before I leave the house, I always take a last look at myself before running out the door. Today I checked my teeth for any breakfast left behind but was automatically depressed about the colour of my teeth! I have tried everything! Toothpaste, charcoal, chewing stick, soap. . just name it, I've tried it! I don't smoke and I don't have bad breath so what could be the cause! Is it something I'm not doing right. Please, I need to be informed here on what to do. . .this is serious. Any dentist in the house??
i am really sorry for whatever embarassment the color of your teeth must have caused you.The discoloration could have been caused by so many factors.However,there are treatment options that are available for restoring your smile.At britesmiles dental studio,we offer bleaching and whitening services amist other dental treatments.You can call 0700BRITESMILES to book an appointment or send a mail to info@britesmiles.com.ng to book an appointment or ask direct questions. We are at suite 14,136,Alake onile-ere crescent,gbagada phase 2.We are happy to help restore your smile and will expect to hear from you soon.
Re: I Need My Teeth To Be White Again! by rottenegg: 4:17pm On Sep 30, 2013
So there is no home remedy to this discolouration??
Re: I Need My Teeth To Be White Again! by britesmiles: 5:44pm On Sep 30, 2013
There is a home kit for bleaching.however i am not advicing you to get one until you have assertained the cause of the discoloration-might not be superficial.Many people can tell you to use so many things,be careful what you use because even if they work,they might actually cause some damage to your teeth.
Re: I Need My Teeth To Be White Again! by bayoadebimpe(m): 7:54pm On Sep 30, 2013
Your number isn't going through . Call me please britesmiles.Thank you. Bayo 08023712488.

(1) (Reply)

Health Tips: Do You Care About Your Health? Check This / Help Me Pls / Morning Yoga For Weight Loss - 20 Minute Workout Fat Burning Yoga Meltdown Begin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.