Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Who Are You In The Family? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Are You In The Family? (986 Views)

How To Control Incest In The Family? / Why Are There So Much Pressure On Girl's In The Family? / Using First Names For Husband & Wife (Father & Mother) in the Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are You In The Family? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
Aside being the second born of five, I'm the calmest cool , most handsome of course (i'm the only male sha embarassed ) wink , second smartest (i have a guru of a sister! angry ) but also, a chief musician cheesy

warrabout u? undecided

- the bread winner? cool
- the ugliest? grin
- the smartest? cheesy
- the black sheep! angry
- the pillar
- the pastor
- the counsellor
- others

oya talk
Re: Who Are You In The Family? by sexymoma(f): 3:44pm On Sep 30, 2013
I'm the funniest..
Re: Who Are You In The Family? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 30, 2013
sexymoma: I'm the funniest..

wow! coool to have this coming from a lady! u prolly can upstage lepacious bose cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Are You In The Family? by dominique(f): 3:56pm On Sep 30, 2013
Tomboy in the family of all female children, most headstrong also the nicest tongue
Re: Who Are You In The Family? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2013
dominique: Tomboy in the family of all female children, most headstrong also the nicest tongue

until now, i never imagined being headstrong and nice could belong in a sentence! shocked

wow! anoda wonderful lady cheesy

where are the men sef? angry
Re: Who Are You In The Family? by swtchicgurl: 5:56pm On Sep 30, 2013
I'm the slowest eater! It's not a bad thing. Is it?

Op, the men are yet to define their place in family! grin tongue
Re: Who Are You In The Family? by veave(f): 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2013
the crooksad
Re: Who Are You In The Family? by swtchicgurl: 8:55pm On Sep 30, 2013
veave: the crooksad

Ouch! See TBJ asap
Re: Who Are You In The Family? by djeezy(m): 10:07pm On Sep 30, 2013
I'm the last, the thinker, the most troublesome, the lawyer.
Re: Who Are You In The Family? by Nobody: 3:54am On Oct 01, 2013
I am all things bad..
grin
Re: Who Are You In The Family? by swtchicgurl: 6:44am On Oct 01, 2013
SniperInADiaper: I am all things bad..
grin

Odikwa serious!
Re: Who Are You In The Family? by dominique(f): 7:26am On Oct 01, 2013
leatherman:

until now, i never imagined being headstrong and nice could belong in a sentence! shocked

wow! anoda wonderful lady cheesy

where are the men sef? angry

I'm headstrong means i dont take bs But i can go any lenght to help a loved one or even strangers. People that know me never mistake my hositality and generousity for stoopidity, people that dont (sometimes) find out the hard way smiley
Re: Who Are You In The Family? by vivianc(f): 8:09am On Oct 01, 2013
I'm the first, the mother hen, a substitute pillar, the lesser troublesome but the Iron lady.

Whatever I say stands. No one does anything until 'adanne' weighs in on it.
Re: Who Are You In The Family? by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 01, 2013
vivianc: I'm the first, the mother hen, a substitute pillar, the lesser troublesome but the Iron lady.

Whatever I say stands. No one does anything until 'adanne' weighs in on it.

U aint married yet abi? Pls don't get used to it o!
Re: Who Are You In The Family? by vivianc(f): 10:28am On Oct 01, 2013
leatherman:

U aint married yet abi? Pls don't get used to it o!

Hmmmmm, I know what you think. You think i could be like that with a man huh? Nah.............

Just that where I come from, my position comes with a lot of responsibilities, respect, and authority. Its just a tradition thing, coupled with the fact that I have good judgement most of the times and I think I have earned the respect of my family, other than the one tradition bestowed on me.

Tho i won't deny, it makes me a little authoritative outside, you don't need to look at me twice to know i'm a typical first child. But i'm objective enough not to be silly at it.
Re: Who Are You In The Family? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 01, 2013
vivianc:

Hmmmmm, I know what you think. You think i could be like that with a man huh? Nah.............

Just that where I come from, my position comes with a lot of responsibilities, respect, and authority. Its just a tradition thing, coupled with the fact that I have good judgement most of the times and I think I have earned the respect of my family, other than the one tradition bestowed on me.

Tho i won't deny, it makes me a little authoritative outside, you don't need to look at me twice to know i'm a typical first child. But i'm objective enough not to be silly at it.

Ok ooo, u'll be fine like u said.
*still shaking*
Re: Who Are You In The Family? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 01, 2013
swtchicgurl:

Odikwa serious!

undecided
Re: Who Are You In The Family? by swtchicgurl: 12:33am On Oct 02, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

undecided

Re: Who Are You In The Family? by HezronLorraine(m): 1:04am On Oct 02, 2013
swtchicgurl:

Odikwa serious!
finally got you.mail please.
Re: Who Are You In The Family? by Nobody: 1:15am On Oct 02, 2013
The different one, the youngest and the most prettiest ... God bless my mum..
Re: Who Are You In The Family? by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 02, 2013
Amelian: The different one, the youngest and the most prettiest ... God bless my mum..

Give ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ one reason why we shouldn't be real life friends and maybe more... kiss
Re: Who Are You In The Family? by obanlaIsaiah(m): 7:49am On Oct 02, 2013
Last born n pastor in d family 4 nw cool
Re: Who Are You In The Family? by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 02, 2013
obanla Isaiah: Last born n pastor in d family 4 nw cool

Pastor, keep it up
Re: Who Are You In The Family? by Ngenge(m): 11:44am On Oct 02, 2013
4th child among 6,3rd son. Most strong willed[unpertubed in critical condition],most principled,flexibly strict,time keeper(hates going tins late especialy church)
Re: Who Are You In The Family? by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 02, 2013
leatherman:

Give ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ one reason why we shouldn't be real life friends and maybe more... kiss

Leatherman smiley.... Pls no make me laugh, Abeg .....lol."....very funny..
Re: Who Are You In The Family? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 02, 2013
Amelian:

Leatherman smiley.... Pls no make me laugh, Abeg .....lol."....very funny..

I like ur signature wink kiss
Re: Who Are You In The Family? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 02, 2013
Ngenge: 4th child among 6,3rd son. Most strong willed[unpertubed in critical condition],most principled,flexibly strict,time keeper(hates going tins late especialy church)

Keep it up dude

(1) (Reply)

How To Care For A Female Child / Freakiest Cases Of Identical Twins / Ways To Earm Money For Your Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.