Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Trade On Www.betonmarkets.com - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Trade On Www.betonmarkets.com (6702 Views)

What Is The Best Strategy For Tick Trade On {binary Dot Com} #last Digit Number / Best way to trade On forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Trade On Www.betonmarkets.com by chrisibu(m): 8:24am On Jun 27, 2008
Do we have any successful trader on www.betonmarkets.com in the house.

Please share some tips with us.
Re: Trade On Www.betonmarkets.com by modupemi: 12:38pm On Jul 04, 2008
I trade via betonmarkets and i make money consistently. If you need any assitance you can contact me.
Re: Trade On Www.betonmarkets.com by sunboy(m): 6:40pm On Jul 04, 2008
@Modupe : where do you stay in Lagos i really want to learn about that betsonmarket, i recently searched the net and found it, read little about it but still need more tutorial.
Re: Trade On Www.betonmarkets.com by pipsguru: 3:25pm On Jul 15, 2008
Hey guys, the books modupe is trying to hawk are available for free download on various sites and forums. I am a Forex trader and have an extensive library of Forex Trading Books and programs.

I do not know the rules yet on this forum, but if it is allowed, I will upload these books and much more for absolutely free download.

So guys let me know the rules on posting download links, and let get cracking.

More pips to you all!
Re: Trade On Www.betonmarkets.com by DesmondO1: 12:09pm On Jul 19, 2008
pipsguru:

Hey guys, the books modupe is trying to hawk are available for free download on various sites and forums. I am a Forex trader and have an extensive library of Forex Trading Books and programs.

I do not know the rules yet on this forum, but if it is allowed, I will upload these books and much more for absolutely free download.

So guys let me know the rules on posting download links, and let get cracking.

More pips to you all!
I dont think that you trade fixed odds like Modupe does. Not just any e-book can be used.

there's a website i'm putting up by nextweek. Itz all about fixed odss trading. You can check it out then- www.megabilonline.com.

there'll be an ebook for sale. it contains all you need to know about fixed odds trading and trade reports on accounts that i traded personally so you can know what bets to place because some bets are just death traps.

sunboy:

@Modupe : where do you stay in Lagos i really want to learn about that betsonmarket, i recently searched the net and found it, read little about it but still need more tutorial.
When you check the website then, you can see what fixed odds is all about. That is how i make my cash and though it is not as outrageous as forex, it is a sure way to earn more and the risk is minimal.
chris_ibu:

Do we have any successful trader on www.betonmarkets.com in the house.

Please share some tips with us.

I've been trading for about four months now and it has been interesting. Some small losses here and there but i was able to rake in over 100% within two months. You just have to be careful when placing bets-some are death traps!!!

(1)

Buy Your Quality Grade One USA Okirika Bale From Us. / Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! Fridge And Freezer Compressors Available In Large Quantity / Shipping Made Easy Dubai To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.