Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

INCREDIBLE: Picture of BOKO HARAM Rat Poison Being Sold By Nigerians - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / INCREDIBLE: Picture of BOKO HARAM Rat Poison Being Sold By Nigerians (2036 Views)

The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians / Checkout Dis Incredible Picture Which Was Never Photoshopped / What Happens To An Expired Poison? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INCREDIBLE: Picture of BOKO HARAM Rat Poison Being Sold By Nigerians by thinka2: 4:35pm On Sep 30, 2013
What a marketing strategy! We all know Boko Haram sect to be destructive in their quest for wicked cause but this business 'brand' has been named after the sect obviously to convince people that the potent force in the pest poison can do what it promises!

Creativity or what?

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/09/boko-haram-rat-poison.html

been trying to upload here but not going thru

Re: INCREDIBLE: Picture of BOKO HARAM Rat Poison Being Sold By Nigerians by homesteady(m): 5:25pm On Sep 30, 2013
I also tried it! Its not showing! Meet the mods!

Re: INCREDIBLE: Picture of BOKO HARAM Rat Poison Being Sold By Nigerians by AbuMikey(m): 6:18pm On Sep 30, 2013

1 Like

Re: INCREDIBLE: Picture of BOKO HARAM Rat Poison Being Sold By Nigerians by Artless360(m): 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2013
If shekau kach u::::hmmm i no talk
Re: INCREDIBLE: Picture of BOKO HARAM Rat Poison Being Sold By Nigerians by goldfish80(m): 9:27pm On Sep 30, 2013
grin grin only an Igbo man can come up with this. grin grin
Re: INCREDIBLE: Picture of BOKO HARAM Rat Poison Being Sold By Nigerians by gluv01(f): 9:39pm On Sep 30, 2013
grin Naija always uses every situation as an opportunity, whether good or bad
Re: INCREDIBLE: Picture of BOKO HARAM Rat Poison Being Sold By Nigerians by bionicdude(m): 10:21pm On Sep 30, 2013
hehe.sharp guyz already using bh to make sum money.naija guyz no dey dull at all
Re: INCREDIBLE: Picture of BOKO HARAM Rat Poison Being Sold By Nigerians by Stegomiah: 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2013
Nigerians no go kill me with laff! wtf!

Later we go see ombatse rat poison, odudua's rat poison and naija delta millitants rat poison

Who said this country is not fun to be, can't stop laffing!

Innovative that's the word!
Re: INCREDIBLE: Picture of BOKO HARAM Rat Poison Being Sold By Nigerians by Stegomiah: 10:39pm On Sep 30, 2013
Abu Mikey: Lemme help the OP

[img]http://oodera.com/wp-content/themes/oodera/themify/img.php?src=http://oodera.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/boko-haram-rat-killer.jpg&w=600&h=[/img]

Kills by odour, even the spelling of the odour get as e be, i rep oo, just the odour go kill the rat, bokoharam poison indeed!

The 450naira sef no too much, the thing get expiry date sef, smh!
Re: INCREDIBLE: Picture of BOKO HARAM Rat Poison Being Sold By Nigerians by dejijohns(m): 11:15pm On Sep 30, 2013
Lol.. FP tinz
Re: INCREDIBLE: Picture of BOKO HARAM Rat Poison Being Sold By Nigerians by chimex38: 11:24pm On Sep 30, 2013
Re: INCREDIBLE: Picture of BOKO HARAM Rat Poison Being Sold By Nigerians by chimex38: 11:38pm On Sep 30, 2013
Re: INCREDIBLE: Picture of BOKO HARAM Rat Poison Being Sold By Nigerians by thinka2: 8:50pm On Oct 01, 2013
lmao...i didnt even see the expiry day sha!
Re: INCREDIBLE: Picture of BOKO HARAM Rat Poison Being Sold By Nigerians by HezronLorraine(m): 12:37am On Oct 02, 2013
Wetin naija no get sef.
Re: INCREDIBLE: Picture of BOKO HARAM Rat Poison Being Sold By Nigerians by GSKing: 12:40am On Oct 02, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Wetin naija no get sef.
what are you still doing awake at this time, young man?
Re: INCREDIBLE: Picture of BOKO HARAM Rat Poison Being Sold By Nigerians by HezronLorraine(m): 1:01am On Oct 02, 2013
GSKing:
what are you still doing awake at this time, young man?
I know where your mind is.the watchdog isn't with me now.over in own house.
Re: INCREDIBLE: Picture of BOKO HARAM Rat Poison Being Sold By Nigerians by GSKing: 1:18am On Oct 02, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: I know where your mind is.the watchdog isn't with me now.over in own house.
nice man u got there, Uche, very protective. Lol, my gf also locks my fones at nights too, at first i was lyk "wat ryt does she have?" and wen she notice im annoyed, she'll be like "go hug transformer nah bt make sure u come bak alive". Im used to it though, bt i came to terms with d confiscation thang that nowadays it just makes me laugh...
Re: INCREDIBLE: Picture of BOKO HARAM Rat Poison Being Sold By Nigerians by HezronLorraine(m): 1:46am On Oct 02, 2013
GSKing:
nice man u got there, Uche, very protective. Lol, my gf also locks my fones at nights too, at first i was lyk "wat ryt does she have?" and wen she notice im annoyed, she'll be like "go hug transformer nah bt make sure u come bak alive". Im used to it though, bt i came to terms with d confiscation thang that nowadays it just makes me laugh...
as in.it was like a joke at first till it was very serious.I've adapted to it.Sacrifice is important to make both coupleas happy.I am happy.
Re: INCREDIBLE: Picture of BOKO HARAM Rat Poison Being Sold By Nigerians by GSKing: 2:11am On Oct 02, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: as in.it was like a joke at first till it was very serious.I've adapted to it.Sacrifice is important to make both couples happy.I am happy.
It's fun being happy. It's worth it
Re: INCREDIBLE: Picture of BOKO HARAM Rat Poison Being Sold By Nigerians by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 02, 2013
Naija people!
Guys please vote for me (Stardom Artiste Contest) online at http://m.naijaartiste.net/contest/usbeel/
Re: INCREDIBLE: Picture of BOKO HARAM Rat Poison Being Sold By Nigerians by planetuzor(m): 11:26pm On Oct 02, 2013
This is Hillarious!

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Lalasticala / WHY WOULD U CALL URSELF 100%WEREY? / The Review: The Perfect Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.