Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

I Need Your Genuine Advice And Direction, Being Look For By Law Enforcement Agen - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Your Genuine Advice And Direction, Being Look For By Law Enforcement Agen (763 Views)

How Can I Get Bachelorhood Certificate In Nigeria, Genuine Advice Needed Plz / I'm Back - Advice And Help! / Genuine Advice Plssssss. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Genuine Advice And Direction, Being Look For By Law Enforcement Agen by yinkaoke(f): 4:35pm On Sep 30, 2013
I am planning to relocate to Ghana for now, myself, wife and 3 kids but the big picture is to Europe, and must be an English speaking country. Please any advice on what I can do to get money down there in Ghana, I am a graduate of Accounting from UNILAG currently working with wife but got into some messed up issues in my former place of work and was told by close former colleague that I am been looked for by the police for a crime I never committed but was implicated. So I don’t want to take chances so I have decided to flee the country, please any advice on the best country to relocate, what business I can do to survive and feed my family. I had never plan of travelling but this is inevitable. So so confuse right now. Pls advice me on how to start afresh in a foreign land.
Thanks as your advice keep coming in.
Re: I Need Your Genuine Advice And Direction, Being Look For By Law Enforcement Agen by Annie2gud(f): 5:08pm On Sep 30, 2013
Sorry Dear....i have no idea.
Re: I Need Your Genuine Advice And Direction, Being Look For By Law Enforcement Agen by dominique(f): 5:20pm On Sep 30, 2013
Go to travel section, leave the messy details out pls.
Re: I Need Your Genuine Advice And Direction, Being Look For By Law Enforcement Agen by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 30, 2013
Why do you have to run...... Its not abnormal for people to implicate innocents.... It is your former place of work, that alone is already an alibi.... When you resigned, I should suppose the company accepted your resignation. Meaning they certified that all was well as at ur time of leaving..... Running only puts more suspicions on you. And its possible your close informants dumped blames on you to save their skins, and advised you to flee... So as to add water to their claims..... If the company tot u a thief, they would have invited you for questioning.....
I was implicated once at work, I walked straight into the office of the manager and told them my piece. Interestingly, it was a frame up by some colleagues to cover their tracks, they met me before I entered and pleaded with me to tell the story their way. Unknowing to me, it was a trap to rope me in. Anyways, when I got into the office, by some last resolution I told it to my understanding...... They were fired and I, was vindicated..... So if you are innocent, be unflinching and tell it the way you know. Save ur family the trauma......

If you are bent on this crazy travel though, judging by hollywood movies( am a great fan ), Mexico is your best bet.... If u've got stolen billions, they'ld always help you settle in but, we all know how it ends,,,, No one really escapes justice for long...

All the best bro
Re: I Need Your Genuine Advice And Direction, Being Look For By Law Enforcement Agen by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 30, 2013
Re: I Need Your Genuine Advice And Direction, Being Look For By Law Enforcement Agen by bellong: 6:00pm On Sep 30, 2013
If you are running alone, it would have been better. Please save the poor lady and children the stress of your adventures.

You never can tell how far they have gone with the case, your details may be at the border posts already to arrest you in case you plan fleeing. Since it is an office stuff, why not speak with a lawyer, go to your office in company of the lawyer. From the office, you all can go to the police for clarification.

You are sure it is an implication, stay and fight to win this case. Do not let your family be turned to fugitives overnight. I know there are situations one need to flee but this is none of them.

Never ever underrate the capabilities of the Nigerian Police, they may look irresponsible and ineffective but they can get to the root of any matter when they want to work. Need I remind you that INTERPOL was set up for situations like this.

You are innocent, get a lawyer and gain your freedom....
Re: I Need Your Genuine Advice And Direction, Being Look For By Law Enforcement Agen by Rhythm(f): 7:12pm On Sep 30, 2013
Please unless anyone of these 'don't run' advisors are ready to provide you connections that can tide you over with the Nigerian police. Then please run run and never look back. You could lose many years of your life just trying to prove your innocence with the Nigerian police, especially if you don't know anyone in high places. The travel section would be a better forum for this thread.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

'my Husband Chased Me Out Of The House, My Son Slapped Me' - Winner Of Supermom / Dealing With Adversity: A Woman With A Terminal Illness / Every Woman Deserve To Be Proud And Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.