Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:34 AM

Did Anyone Hear The Atheist On Radio Yesterday? (nigeria Info FM) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Anyone Hear The Atheist On Radio Yesterday? (nigeria Info FM) (1376 Views)

Is There Any Ignostic Atheist On This Forum? / Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! / What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Anyone Hear The Atheist On Radio Yesterday? (nigeria Info FM) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 30, 2013
Yesterday (sunday) there was a program on a radio station titled "Who is God" on Nigeria Info FM. I was listening to it on the way to church.

Many callers called in to have a say about their views on who God is. I was about to change the radio station out of annoyance from the babble I was hearing.....until an atheist who introduced himself as "Exodus" called in.

Exodus was furious. He had a very local accent but his English was clear. He said that God is an abstract that man created because man needs something to control himself or others. The radio hostess was flabbergasted.....she couldnt comment Exodus continued hammering the notion of God.....he said that the belief in God has caused so many atrocities and problems. He also said that God doesnt do anything...he wont save you if you are dying etc.

There is hope....I cant believe that I heard an atheist on radio in Nigeria. The host said that there will be part 2 of the show. next sunday.....

I think the show is between 10;30 to 11;30....cant remember the time sha. I will try to record it next week

1 Like

Re: Did Anyone Hear The Atheist On Radio Yesterday? (nigeria Info FM) by amiskurie(m): 5:28pm On Sep 30, 2013
hmm logic boy which level now?
Re: Did Anyone Hear The Atheist On Radio Yesterday? (nigeria Info FM) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 30, 2013
Perfect definition for god.
Re: Did Anyone Hear The Atheist On Radio Yesterday? (nigeria Info FM) by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:37pm On Sep 30, 2013
Lol
Re: Did Anyone Hear The Atheist On Radio Yesterday? (nigeria Info FM) by ninja4life(m): 5:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
Lmao noted d man must hav taken d chance to voice out his mind on d radio since he may not be able to do dat in reall life due to his environment.
Re: Did Anyone Hear The Atheist On Radio Yesterday? (nigeria Info FM) by MrTroll(m): 5:50pm On Sep 30, 2013
What did the subsequent callers say after Mr Exodus dropped the call?
Re: Did Anyone Hear The Atheist On Radio Yesterday? (nigeria Info FM) by turnstoner(m): 5:52pm On Sep 30, 2013
am surprised they didn't shut him out grin
Re: Did Anyone Hear The Atheist On Radio Yesterday? (nigeria Info FM) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 30, 2013
How come no one noticed LB aka Mr Zacchaeus was on his way to church when he heard the radio conversation?

Nigga's attending more services than the choir master... Lmao...

tongue

5 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Hear The Atheist On Radio Yesterday? (nigeria Info FM) by MrTroll(m): 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2013
aManFromMars: How come no one noticed LB aka Mr Zacchaeus was on his way to church when he heard the radio conversation?
tongue
Cool down bros, its for 'business' purposeswink
Re: Did Anyone Hear The Atheist On Radio Yesterday? (nigeria Info FM) by UyiIredia(m): 6:49pm On Sep 30, 2013
@ lb: What people say about the Exodus' comment ? Please state the frequency Nig Info FM operates at. In any case I wonder why LB just dey para. Atheism in Naija is pretty much an open secret the way homo$€xuality was years back. The gay ish became the front burner for a while after the anti-gay marriage law. Atheism will get it's chance later on, but people are much aware of it, I encountered snippets of atheist thought whilst even a pre-teen. Just relegated it to the back of my mind.
Re: Did Anyone Hear The Atheist On Radio Yesterday? (nigeria Info FM) by nnofaith: 6:50pm On Sep 30, 2013
Mr Troll: Cool down bros, its for 'business' purposeswink
i hope it is not "hip" business. like i said some hips can make a man change gods!
Re: Did Anyone Hear The Atheist On Radio Yesterday? (nigeria Info FM) by tobechi20(m): 11:03pm On Sep 30, 2013
Why do i feel that caller is logicboy

1 Like

Re: Did Anyone Hear The Atheist On Radio Yesterday? (nigeria Info FM) by MrTroll(m): 11:28pm On Sep 30, 2013
tobechi20: Why do i feel that caller is logicboy
Tah! Im mind no reach!!
Re: Did Anyone Hear The Atheist On Radio Yesterday? (nigeria Info FM) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 30, 2013
tobechi20: Why do i feel that caller is logicboy

Because you're a foolish douchebag.

You think I'm as dubious as you. That's why.
Re: Did Anyone Hear The Atheist On Radio Yesterday? (nigeria Info FM) by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 01, 2013
LOL!
Re: Did Anyone Hear The Atheist On Radio Yesterday? (nigeria Info FM) by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 01, 2013
Logicboy goes to church?
Re: Did Anyone Hear The Atheist On Radio Yesterday? (nigeria Info FM) by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 01, 2013
Beretta92: Logicboy goes to church?

For business purposes.....
Re: Did Anyone Hear The Atheist On Radio Yesterday? (nigeria Info FM) by PastorKun(m): 7:55am On Oct 01, 2013
Logicboy03:

For business purposes.....

And what kind of business do you do?
Re: Did Anyone Hear The Atheist On Radio Yesterday? (nigeria Info FM) by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 01, 2013
Pastor Kun:

He supplies musical instruments to churches... grin grin grin

and megaphones to 5 a.m preachers....
Re: Did Anyone Hear The Atheist On Radio Yesterday? (nigeria Info FM) by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:02am On Oct 01, 2013
Pastor Kun:

supply young boys to his former bishop...

Special house full of gals where you can service yourself
Re: Did Anyone Hear The Atheist On Radio Yesterday? (nigeria Info FM) by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 01, 2013
Good to know more n more athiests are coming out.

Alan Turin the father of computer science and artificial intelligence was prosecuted in 1952 for being an homosexual, the young turin took the easiest route n committed suicide. Homosexuality today is legal in the united kingdom.

It may take a while, but i see a future Nigeria in which athiests will no longer need to hide behind their computers or over the radio before they voice their opinions publicly.
Re: Did Anyone Hear The Atheist On Radio Yesterday? (nigeria Info FM) by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

hahaha

you don craze finish!
Re: Did Anyone Hear The Atheist On Radio Yesterday? (nigeria Info FM) by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 01, 2013
Pastor Kun:

Investing the church profits from offering into solid business ventures
Re: Did Anyone Hear The Atheist On Radio Yesterday? (nigeria Info FM) by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

smh. brutal.
Re: Did Anyone Hear The Atheist On Radio Yesterday? (nigeria Info FM) by PastorKun(m): 8:20am On Oct 01, 2013
Logicboy03:

Investing the church profits from offering into solid business ventures

And how do you get access to the church "profits"?
Re: Did Anyone Hear The Atheist On Radio Yesterday? (nigeria Info FM) by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 01, 2013
Pastor Kun:

Business secret
Re: Did Anyone Hear The Atheist On Radio Yesterday? (nigeria Info FM) by MrTroll(m): 9:31am On Oct 01, 2013
Pastor Kun:

you de mind am? Person wey im mama de drag for ear go church every sunday. She no wan carry ear hear say her pikin na athei. . . What!!!?

2 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Hear The Atheist On Radio Yesterday? (nigeria Info FM) by PastorKun(m): 9:49am On Oct 01, 2013
Mr Troll: you de mind am? Person wey im mama de drag for ear go church every sunday. She no wan carry ear hear say her pikin na athei. . . What!!!?

grin grin grin
Re: Did Anyone Hear The Atheist On Radio Yesterday? (nigeria Info FM) by PastorKun(m): 9:50am On Oct 01, 2013
@Logicboy
I would really like to meet you.
Re: Did Anyone Hear The Atheist On Radio Yesterday? (nigeria Info FM) by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 01, 2013
Pastor Kun: @Logicboy
I would really like to meet you.

So you can pray for me?
Re: Did Anyone Hear The Atheist On Radio Yesterday? (nigeria Info FM) by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 01, 2013
@Logic Boy,

So you dey go church then you go come here come dey yarn dust about christainity ..Na wah oh.

Anybody were don follow your mouth don enter one chance be that.cheesy
Re: Did Anyone Hear The Atheist On Radio Yesterday? (nigeria Info FM) by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 01, 2013
aManFromMars: How come no one noticed LB aka Mr Zacchaeus was on his way to church when he heard the radio conversation?

tongue

LOL

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Church Members Want To Murder Me- Assemblies Of God Senior Pastor / While Christians Like Plappville Annunaki Olaadegbu Spread Islamophobia / Funny Christian Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.