Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Prayers For Nigeria As We Celebrate Independence Day - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayers For Nigeria As We Celebrate Independence Day (2600 Views)

5 Reasons Why Christians Dont Receive Answers To Their Prayers / Specific Biblical Prayers For Interpreted Dreams / Happy Birthday To You My Mentor,as We Celebrate Your 50th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayers For Nigeria As We Celebrate Independence Day by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 30, 2013
Well let me start by saying that i pray that God will continue to protect and guide the citizens of Nigeria through these turbulent times..

I pray for a lasting peace to reign in this country.

I pray for God to remove any person or group of persons that wants to hinder the progress of this great country Nigeria.

Finally, i pray mostly for God's continous blessings and favour all around this country Nigeria irrespective of the tribe, age or ethnicity..Amen

(1) (Reply)

Kenneth Copeland Prays For Airport Service Personnel In Lagos / 20 Muslim Inventions That Shaped Our World / The Real Jews Have Different Views About Jesus Unlike Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.