Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Free Accurate Forex Signals - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Accurate Forex Signals (35288 Views)

Price Action Forex Signals / Free Accurate Forex Signals / Free Daily Forex Signals From Servicefxng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Accurate Forex Signals by anigold(m): 5:35pm On Oct 08, 2013
anigold: Trade 4 buy Audusd now or buy audusd at 0.94307
stops= 44pips
targets=92pips

reason for trade; bullish signal formed on daily
risk 1% on this trade
==========================
sell euraud now or sell euraud at 1.44008
stops= 60pips
targets=130pips

reason for trade= bearish signal on daily.
Risk 1% here

SO WE ARE RISKING ONLY 2% on these trades.

Goodluck. Happy pipping.

Trade 4 outcome:

BUY AUDUSD= +52pips
----------------------------------
SELL EURAUD= +84pips

Total pips gained today= +136pips
For questions about forex trading mail me; brinegold(at)gmail(dot)com

1 Like

Re: Free Accurate Forex Signals by anigold(m): 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2013
Happy weekend ahead
Re: Free Accurate Forex Signals by kentochi(m): 9:25pm On Oct 08, 2013
master pls i just send you mail now pls teach me.
Re: Free Accurate Forex Signals by anigold(m): 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2013
Trading outlook for 14th october to 18th October 2013
------------------------------------------
Happy weekend guys as you enjoy the weekend with friends and family please take some minutes to read my next week forex outlook.
I will start with my favourite currency pair----

1) EURUSD; This pair has formed an indecision candle on the weekly between 1.36000 and 1.35000(two powerful psychological points) signaling that the bullishrun on the eurusd weekly chart will soon come to an end. On the daily chart price has been moving in one month range between 1.36300-1.34600 so i expect price to rotate to the supportzone 1.35000-1.34600 for a bullishsignal or price may hit 1.36000-1.36300(next key resistancezone) for a bearishsignal.
So watch out next week.
2)GBPUSD; This pair has just formed a powerful weekly bearishsignal after friday close so price will tank lower if price can close below 1.59000 next week. Currently price is at supportat 1.59000 on the daily chart and a bearishindecision candle has formed so we will watch out for price action signal next week,if any price action sell signal form next week below 1.59000 we may likely sell this pair.
3)EURAUD; This pair has formed a double bearishsignal on daily chart at friday close and the trend is bearish, also a bearishsignal has just formed on the weekly chart so i expect price to gently tankdown towards 1.42000(the nearest key supportpoint). We may likely look for any counter buy signals once price hit 1.42000.
4)GBPAUD; This pair is in a decent daily bearishtrend and price is now in the supportzone 1.69000- 1.68000 so we will watch this zone next week for any possible price action signal. On the weekly a bearishsignal have just formed just below 1.70000 a powerful key number so i will expect price to hit that 1.70000 next week before going crazily down with a bearishend on 18th october 2013.
5)AUDUSD; This pair did formed a bullishsignal on thurday(10/10/2013) and also price close with a bullishindecision candle on the daily chart, so i expect price to hit the near term resistancezone 0.95000-0.95250 next week. On the weekly a decent bullishsignal did formed sitting on the dynamic support(moving average ema21) so i expect a bullishrun. Am convince that price may hit 1.0000 before second weekly of november 2013.
6)NZDUSD; This pair has formed a decent resistancezone at 0.83444-0.84000,but a double bullishsignal has formed on the weekly chart and this shows that price may likely tank higher next week but first price may retracedown towards 0.82700 before going up. We will definitely watch this pair at each 'NEW YORK CLOSE' for any possible price action signal.
7)GBPNZD; This pair is in a decent bearishrun so i will expect price to hit 1.90200 for any possible bullishcorrection. On the weekly chart a decent bearishsignal has formed signalling that price is most likely going to hit 1.90000(a powerful psychological point).
coolGOLDUSD; This pair is in a decent bearishrun and price seems to be dancing around 1270.000 a powerful supportpoint so if price break pass this number we may see price hitting 1230.000.
9)GBPCAD; A powerful counter trend- bearishsignal has formed on weekly chart just below 1.67000 a powerful key number so if price open below 1.65000(support zone on the daily chart) next week we may see a violent bearishmove towards 1.63000. But before price follows the weekly bearishrun its may jumped up to 1.66000 which is the 50% retracement length of the weekly bearishsignal. The trend on both daily and weekly chart is bullish. So watch out.
10)EURCAD; This pair has formed a decent bearishsignal at daily resistancepoint 1.41000 which is also a powerful resistancepoint on the weekly chart. There has been multiple rejections at 1.41000 signalling a bearish(run if price can close past 1.40000 another powerful psychological level) next week towards 1.38000.
11)AUDCAD; This pair is still in a bullishrun the daily chart so i expect price to rotate back 0.97600(near term ) for a good bullish signal.
-----------------------------------------
Happy weekend.
Re: Free Accurate Forex Signals by infofirst(m): 7:40pm On Oct 12, 2013
Following n kudos
Re: Free Accurate Forex Signals by anigold(m): 6:16pm On Oct 13, 2013
Happy sunday wishing all a happy new week ahead.

More pips
more profits
more £€$s

infofirst: Following n kudos
Re: Free Accurate Forex Signals by anigold(m): 4:56pm On Oct 14, 2013
Trading the Market like a CROCODILE
---------------------------------------
Patience and Discipline are very important virtues every trader must have, when the market is not giving any valid signals its wise to wait for the right trading signals just like A CROCODILE waits patiently underneath the water for a Monkey(or any animal) to come closer to the water. The CROCODILE can afford to wait for hours even days for a good meal,once the animal comes close within its strike region The CROCODILE will immediately dive out of the water and grap the animal by the neck for a good meal. Every trader who wants to be successful must trade the market like the CROCS. And the CROCS only spends their energy on animals that will make good meals. They dont care about little animals like Frogs and Toads humping around their(CROCS) STRIKE REGION(attack region),instead they reserve their hunting energy for the good meals(e.g Monkeys,young buffalos,deers etc). Trades should preserve their capital only for valid/good setups not to throw away their monies on poor setups.
ANOTHER important virtue the CROCS have is discipline, These Crocs exercise a very high level of discipline by not breaking their hunting antics even when the results is poor, knowing fully well that when a big meal like a zebra comes close to the waters that THEY(CROCS) will have a good meal. And one of my Favourite Dstv channel is NATGEO WILD- i love learning about wild life and try to implement by lessons into my trading.

4 Likes

Re: Free Accurate Forex Signals by anigold(m): 8:21pm On Oct 14, 2013
There are some interesting stuffs on the daily charts.

1) GBPcad; This pair is about to form a bullish signal on the daily chart just above 1.65000( a powerful psychological point), so if its forms we will buy this pair in line with the uptrend pushing price towards 1.67000.

2)EURcad; This pair is about to form a bullish signal just above 1.4000 and sitting on the dynamic support(moving averages ema 10). THE PROBLEM ABOUT THIS SETUP IS THAT ITS TOO CLOSE TO 1.41000(the daily resistance point) and WE MAY LIKELY SKIP IT.
Re: Free Accurate Forex Signals by anigold(m): 10:26pm On Oct 14, 2013
Trade 5 sell eurusd now or sell eurusd at 1.35612
stops=40pips
targets= 85pips
reason for trade; bearish signal formed
risk 1% here
buy GBPcad now or buy GBPcad at 1.65422
stops=40pips
targets= 120pips
reason for trade; bullish signal formed on daily.
Risk 1% here
Sellstops at 1270.72 on GOLDusd now
stops= 60pips
targets= 135pips
risk 1% here
reason for trade= bearish signal formed on daily in line with down trend.

so in total we are risking 2-3% of our capital.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: Free Accurate Forex Signals by luvcherish(m): 11:01pm On Oct 14, 2013
Yes bro! mo wa ni be.
Re: Free Accurate Forex Signals by anigold(m): 9:08am On Oct 15, 2013
anigold: Trade 5 sell eurusd now or sell eurusd at 1.35612
stops=40pips
targets= 85pips
risk 1% here
stops=40pips
targets= 120pips
Risk 1% here
stops= 60pips
targets= 135pips
risk 1% here

Good luck

hello guys there a news on British pounds by 4;30 New york time, so if our ''Buy GBPcad position'' is still in negative few minutes to this news time move your stops to risk only 0.5% instead of 1% if the trade runs into profits quickly moves stops to beakeven to minimize losses.
Re: Free Accurate Forex Signals by anigold(m): 10:33am On Oct 15, 2013
Trade 5 is currently swimming in a 210pips profits. I lost 20pips on buy gbpcad. So if you took this trade moves stops and lock in some profits.

stops=40pips
targets= 85pips
risk 1% here
stops=40pips
targets= 120pips
Risk 1% here
stops= 60pips
targets= 135pips
risk 1% here

Good luck
Re: Free Accurate Forex Signals by anigold(m): 12:40pm On Oct 15, 2013
Am out on ''sell goldusd trade 30'' with 180pips on most accounts on some accounts i was stopped out with 136pips(targets). Sell eurusd is down with +69pips lets see if its will hit our targets.

stops=40pips
targets= 85pips
risk 1% here
stops=40pips
targets= 120pips
Risk 1% here
stops= 60pips
targets= 135pips
risk 1% here

Good luck

For questions concerning forex mail me@ brinegold(at)gmail(dot)com
Re: Free Accurate Forex Signals by anigold(m): 4:21pm On Oct 15, 2013
Trade 5 results:
----------------------------
A)Sell goldusd= +180pips on some account 136pips(targets)
B)Buy GBPcad= -20pips(loss)
C)Sell EURusd= +60pips

Net pips= 220pips to 176pips
stops=40pips
targets= 85pips
risk 1% here
stops=40pips
targets= 120pips
Risk 1% here
stops= 60pips
targets= 135pips
risk 1% here

Good luck
Re: Free Accurate Forex Signals by anigold(m): 7:37pm On Oct 15, 2013
There are 3 interesting stuffs on the daily charts so lets start ;

1)GBPUSD; This is about forming a powerful bullish signals in line with up trend just BELOW 1.60000 a powerful psychological point, so if this forms we will likely buy this pair pushing price towards 1.61000.

2)NZDUSD; This pair is about forming a bearish signal at(or just below) key resistance 0.84000, so if this forms we will likely sell this pair towards 0.83000 the next strong round number.
The trend is up this is a counter-trend setup at key resistance point.

3)EURCAD; This pair is about forming a bullish setup on daily just above 1.40000(a powerful psychological point), so if this forms we will likely buy this pair pushing price towards 1.41000.

SO COME AROUND AT ''NEW YORK CLOSE'' if any setup meets my criteria i will post the setup with price,stops and targets.

1 Like

Re: Free Accurate Forex Signals by infofirst(m): 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2013
anigold:
hello guys there a news on British pounds by 4;30 New york time, so if our ''Buy GBPcad position'' is still in negative few minutes to this news time move your stops to risk only 0.5% instead of 1% if the trade runs into profits quickly moves stops to beakeven to minimize losses.

Technical is sufficient man n dont let fundamental distract u.Thou good to take note of it. All d best and still following u and my interest is Eurusd.
Re: Free Accurate Forex Signals by anigold(m): 10:29pm On Oct 15, 2013
Trade 6 buy eurcad now or buy eurcad at 1.40413
stops= 42pips
targets= 86pips
reason for trade; bullish signal on daily.
Risk 1% here.
buystop at 1.60072 on GBPusd
stops= 50pips
targets= 102pips
reason for trade; bullish signal at support.
Risk 1% here
so we are risk 2% on all positions.
Goodluck.
Re: Free Accurate Forex Signals by luvcherish(m): 11:42pm On Oct 15, 2013
You are the bosssssssss! i came in late. cross ma fingers watching and studying.
i pause ma trade, the market is fluctuating! eying NOT MAJOR CURRENCIES.
Re: Free Accurate Forex Signals by anigold(m): 9:13am On Oct 16, 2013
anigold: Trade 6 buy eurcad now or buy eurcad at 1.40413
stops= 42pips
targets= 86pips
Risk 1% here.
stops= 50pips
targets= 102pips
Risk 1% here
Goodluck.

hello guys theres a news on british pounds at 9;30 am (gmt+1) so if price hit our trade on ''GBPUSD'' move stops to 20pips to risk only 0.4% instead of 1%, but if price hit our buystops and moves into profits quickly moves stops to breakeven.
Re: Free Accurate Forex Signals by anigold(m): 9:57am On Oct 16, 2013
Trade 6 'buy gbpusd' has been stopped out at breakeven. So lets see how BUY 'eurcad' will perform
anigold:

hello guys theres a news on british pounds at 9;30 am (gmt+1) so if price hit our trade on ''GBPUSD'' move stops to 20pips to risk only 0.4% instead of 1%, but if price hit our buystops and moves into profits quickly moves stops to breakeven.
Re: Free Accurate Forex Signals by Benoti(m): 10:05am On Oct 16, 2013
wat d signal 4 2day nw
pls update me with d current flow of the market pls
Re: Free Accurate Forex Signals by anigold(m): 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2013
anigold: Trade 6 buy eurcad now or buy eurcad at 1.40413
stops= 42pips
targets= 86pips
Risk 1% here.
stops= 50pips
targets= 102pips
Risk 1% here
Goodluck.
'BUY EURCAD' is up with some decent profits so please move stops to breakeven to prevent losses. Goodluck.

For questions about my trading mail; brinegold(at)gmail(dot)com
Re: Free Accurate Forex Signals by anigold(m): 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2013
Please read my first post on this thread to follow my signals.
Ben oti: wat d signal 4 2day nw
pls update me with d current flow of the market pls
Re: Free Accurate Forex Signals by anigold(m): 6:45pm On Oct 16, 2013
So far its all Green here.

6 signals posted= 6 wins(5 wins + 1 breakeven, i consider breakeven also as a win).
PLEASE If you want to follow my free accurate forex signals READ MY FIRST POST ON THIS THREAD...
For questions about forex trading mail me;
brinegold(at)gmail(dot)com
Re: Free Accurate Forex Signals by anigold(m): 8:49pm On Oct 16, 2013
Some interesting stuffs on daily charts(my favourite chart).

1) EURUSD; This pair is about forming a decent bullish indecision candle which indicates that price may move towards 1.36000(the nearest resistance zone), so if this forms i may likely play this using a buylimit for better entry/better reward to risk ratio.

2)EURaud; This pair is about to form a bearish setup outside support zone 1.43000-1.42000, so if this forms we may likely sell to push this pair towards 1.40000 a powerful psychological point. ALSO I MAY USE A SELL-LIMIT ORDER to play this trade for a better entry/better reward to risk ratio.

SO COME AROUND 10-20 MINUTES AFTER ''NEW YORK CLOSE(10PM)'' FOR A POSSIBLE SETUP.
Re: Free Accurate Forex Signals by anigold(m): 10:09pm On Oct 16, 2013
Trade 7 sell-limit order at 1.41920 on EURaud
stops= 41pips
targets= 100pips or more
risk 1% here
reason for trade; bearish retracement entry on daily.
Buy-limit order on EURusd at 1.35073
stops= 34pips
targets 90pips
reason for trade; bullish retracement entry.
Risk 1% here

SO WE ARE RISKING JUST 2% here

Note; I will monitor the 4hours chart for any decent retracement entry if price does not trigger our trade. Price may or may not trigger our trade.
Re: Free Accurate Forex Signals by Benoti(m): 6:44am On Oct 17, 2013
fire it up sir but u do nt come up early to post d market on time sir
Re: Free Accurate Forex Signals by Optimisticgondy(m): 8:26am On Oct 17, 2013
anigold: Trade 7 sell-limit order at 1.41920 on EURaud
stops= 41pips
targets= 100pips or more
risk 1% here
reason for trade; bearish retracement entry on daily.
Buy-limit order on EURusd at 1.35073
stops= 34pips
targets 90pips
reason for trade; bullish retracement entry.
Risk 1% here

SO WE ARE RISKING JUST 2% here

Note; I will monitor the 4hours chart for any decent retracement entry if price does not trigger our trade. Price may or may not trigger our trade.
Good job you're doing Sir. Keep it up.
Re: Free Accurate Forex Signals by anigold(m): 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2013
RANDOM DISTRIBUTION OF TRADE OUTCOMES AND WHAT ITS TAKES TO MAKE MONEY CONSISTENTLY IN THE MARKET;
---------------------------------------
If you follow your trading edge with patience and discipline you will have a positive equity curve(positive account increase) even when you dont know which trade(s) will be a win or loss.
----------------------------------------

Making profits in the forex markets its very very simple just like a throwing a coin, but MAKING MONEY CONSISTENTLY IN THE MARKET IS NOT EASY(its very difficult for 96% of traders) ONE HAVE TO CONSISTENTLY DO MANY THINGS RIGHT LIKE;

1)Having a very accurate trading method/excellent trading system.
2)Utilizing excellent risk/money management on every trade(risking 1-3% per trade).
3)Having the patience and discipline to wait for the edge.
4)Following your trading plan all the time.
5)Taking profits at reasonable levels not being greedy.
6)The ability to control ones emotion after a loss/win- You need a stable market Psychological state.
7) Understanding the Fundamental aspect of the markets for each trading session; its foolhardy to place a without checking the Economic calender...

To succeed in the markets you have to consistently do the above 7 points..... ITS HARD to follow these 7 points, BUT THE REWARD FOR KEEPING THESE 7 POINTS IS UNLIMITED(WEALTH AND JOY)...
Re: Free Accurate Forex Signals by luvcherish(m): 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2013
Thank you Bro! At times it is difficult to control emotion most especially when it comes to money matter, (when u see the dollars raining on u, u will fill like going for fasting and prayer) Heheehehehe! Thank u for the remembrance. at least we get caution!
Re: Free Accurate Forex Signals by anigold(m): 1:08pm On Oct 18, 2013
RANDOM DISTRIBUTION OF TRADE OUTCOMES AND WHAT ITS TAKES TO MAKE MONEY CONSISTENTLY IN THE MARKET;
If you follow your trading edge with patience and discipline you will have a positive equity curve(positive account increase) even when you dont know which trade(s) will be a win or loss.

Making profits in the forex markets its very very simple just like throwing a coin, but MAKING MONEY CONSISTENTLY IN THE MARKET IS NOT EASY(its very difficult for 96% of traders) ONE HAVE TO CONSISTENTLY DO MANY THINGS RIGHT which is difficult due to our human nature;

1)Having a very accurate trading method/excellent trading system;- This is very very important, if you dont have a good trading system that can win atleast 60% of the time you will find it very difficult to make consistent money in the market. I hear people say if your system is below 50% or 50% accurate that you can still make money consistently, in the real market condition its almost impossible to make consistent money with a 50% accurate system because many trades will end with single wins(some breakevens). The maths people who claim you can make money with a 50% accurate systems states that if you have 10 trades with 5 losses and 5 double wins that you can still make money i say yes you can, but in reality this is very rare meaning that you will likely end up with more single wins than double wins.
2)Utilizing excellent risk/money management on every single trade(risking 1-3% per trade).
3)Having the patience and discipline to wait for the edge;- Just like the Crocodile you must exercise discipline and patience in waiting for your trading edge appear on chart before clicking the sell/buy buttons.
4)Following your trading plan all the time;- You must follow your trading plan 100% of the time.
5)Taking profits at reasonable levels not being greedy;- if your stops for a trade was 40pips and targets 85pips lets assume that the market moved 79pips and begin to retrace back, its wise to close at 79pips profits cos you can not predict what may happen next.
6)The ability to control ones emotion after a loss/win; - You need a stable market Psychological state .This also implies that after a loss you must wait for your edge to appear for another trade,you must not make a ''revenge trade'' just to win back lost cash, most of the revenge trades always ends in a loss. losses are unavoidable in trading but with a good trading approach your wins will always be more than losses thereby giving you a decent 8-15% profits at month end. Surprisingly The Smart monies(Big markets players like Hedge funds/big banks) targets each month is to end with a Positive balance.
7) Understanding the Fundamental aspect of the markets for each trading session; its foolhardy to place a TRADE without checking the Economic calender...

coolAdequate capital; Forex trading is just like any business without adequate capital you cant make reasonable income monthly. Many people are drawn to forex cos of marketing lies/hype that with a $1000 account you will be making $2000 every month. The truth is that you need to have an account size that even if you make 5% profits in a month/2 months it can sustain you and your family comfortably, which means that you should have an account size with many zeros. If you have a small account size you will need another business/job to support your daily needs so as to remove 'the pressure to make money fast which will force you to take many poor setups'. So if you have small account trade it with a hope to attract big funds. Lets assume you have a $1000 accounts and make 25% percent = $250, if you are a family man that may not sustain you and your family(even if you are single its may not give you financial comfort). And FOREX TRADING becomes easier and more profitable when you have a large account size cos the pressure to hit 100% monthly profits wont be there, you will just be aiming an realistic 5-10% profits a month which becomes easier to attain with few winning trades.
=====o====o====
For example a trader with $100k accounts needs to make just 3-7% profits a month to live a very modest/comfortable life with or without a family, WHILE A TRADER with $7k account size will need to make 50-100% profits in a month to even live a decent life which we all know the ''small account guy'' IS most likely not to hit this targets and may endup breaking his trading rules which will lead to financial disaster.
IN REALITY THE MARKET WILL MOST OF THE TIME REWARD YOU WITH 5-10% MONTHLY PROFITS when you follow your trading plan with good risk/money management.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Mile Market: Largest Market In Port Harcourt: Photos & Video / Meet Paddy Adenuga, Biography Of Mike Adenuga's Son / A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.