Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Free Accurate Forex Signals - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Accurate Forex Signals (35259 Views)

Price Action Forex Signals / Free Accurate Forex Signals / Free Daily Forex Signals From Servicefxng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Accurate Forex Signals by anigold(m): 2:40am On Nov 22, 2013
Trade 23 buy eurusd at 1.34730
stops= 45pips
targets=90pips

reason for trade = bullish setup formed at daily.

Risk 2% here
Re: Free Accurate Forex Signals by anigold(m): 2:10pm On Nov 22, 2013
This trade is already up with over 56pips in profits so use trailing stop to lock in profits, dont allow this trade to retrace back and hit your stops loss....

Is either you close it at this profits or you trail stop the trade....
The golden rule is never allow a winning trade results in a loss..
anigold: Trade 23 buy eurusd at 1.34730
stops= 45pips
targets=90pips

Risk 2% here
Re: Free Accurate Forex Signals by anigold(m): 7:24pm On Nov 22, 2013
Trade 23 results= +65pips profits.

This makes our record stands at
23 trades= 20 wins + 3 losses.

Happy weekend to all..
anigold: Trade 23 buy eurusd at 1.34730
stops= 45pips
targets=90pips

Risk 2% here
Re: Free Accurate Forex Signals by anigold(m): 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2013
Market Insights From
Jesse Livermore(The Great bear of Wallstreet)------Part 1
===========================
1. The only leading indicator that matters Watch the market leaders, the stocks that have led the charge upward in a bull market. That is where the action is and where the money is to be made. As the leaders go, so goes the entire market. If you cannot make money in the leaders, you are not going to make money in the stock market. Watching the leaders keeps your universe of stocks limited, focused, and more easily controlled.
2. Patterns repeat, because human nature hasn’t changed for thousand of years
There is nothing new on Wall Street or in stock speculation. What has happened in the past will happen again, and again, and again. This is because human nature does not change, and it is human emotion, solidly build into human nature, that always gets in the way of human intelligence. Of this I am sure.
All through time, people have basically acted the same way in the market as a result of greed, fear, ignorance, and hope. This is why the numerical formations and patterns recur on a constant basis.
I absolutely believe that price movement patterns are being repeated. They are recurring patterns that appear over and over, with slight variations. This is because markets are driven by humans — and human nature never changes.
3. The obvious rarely happens, the unexpected constantly occurs
The market will often go contrary to what speculators have predicted. At these times, successful speculators must abandon their predictions and follow the action of the market. Prudent speculators never argue with the tape. Markets are never wrong, but opinions often are.
Remember, the market is designed to fool most of the people most of the time.
4. On the importance of sitting tight and being patient with your winners
They say you never go broke taking profits. No, you don’t. But neither do you grow rich taking a four-point profit in a bull market.
Ididprecisely the wrong thing. The cotton showed me a loss and I kept it. The wheat showed me a profit and I sold it out. Of all the speculative blunders there are few greater than trying to average a losing game. Always sell what shows you a loss and keep what shows you a profit.
The market does not beat them. They beat themselves, because though they have brains they cannot sit tight. Old Turkey was dead right in doing and saying what hedid. He had not only the courage of his convictions but also the intelligence and patience to sit tight.
After spending many years in Wall Street and after making and losing millions ofdollarsI want to tell you this: It never was my thinking that made the big money for me. It always was my sitting.
5. You don’t have to be active every day
First, do not be invested in the market all the time. There are many times when I have been completely in cash, especially when I was unsure of the direction of the market and waiting for a confirmation of the next move….Second, it is the change in the major trend that hurts most speculators.
Always remember; you can win a horse race, but you can’t beat the races. You can win on a stock, but you cannot beat Wall Street all the time. Nobody can.
There is the plain fool, who does the wrong thing at all times everywhere, but there is also the Wall Street fool, who thinks he must trade all the time. No man can have adequate reasons for buying or selling stocks daily– or sufficient knowledge to make his play an intelligent play.
Remember this: When you are doing nothing, those speculators who feel they must trade day in and day out, are laying the foundation for your next venture. You will reap benefits from their mistakes.
6. It is what people actuallydidin the stock market that counted – not what they said they were going to do.
7. Successful trading is always an emotional battle for the speculator, not an intelligent battle.
Re: Free Accurate Forex Signals by anigold(m): 7:50pm On Nov 24, 2013
Jesse Livermore(The Great bear of wallstreet) who made $100m by short selling the 1929 stock crash was declared bankrupt in 1934! How do you lose $100m in five years
------------------------------------------
No matter how good you are as a trader when you break your trading rules,the market will punish you accordingly...
I have learn so much from Livermore..

1 Like

Re: Free Accurate Forex Signals by anigold(m): 6:42pm On Nov 25, 2013
Hello guys tomoro ''November 26th'' is my Birthday. So I will really appreciate birthday gifts through My PerfectMoney account; U4908821..
--------------------------------------
Happy birthday to Anigold..
Re: Free Accurate Forex Signals by Danyl(m): 9:45pm On Nov 25, 2013
anigold: Hello guys tomoro ''November 26th'' is my Birthday. So I will really appreciate birthday gifts through My PerfectMoney account; U4908821..
happy birthday in advance brother. long life n prosperity.
Re: Free Accurate Forex Signals by elyte(m): 10:33pm On Nov 25, 2013
anigold: Hello guys tomoro ''November 26th'' is my Birthday. So I will really appreciate birthday gifts through My PerfectMoney account; U4908821..
happy birthday anigold..d great fxtrader
Re: Free Accurate Forex Signals by kleenox(m): 6:23am On Nov 26, 2013
My honourable Oga Ani, May God Almighty continue to bless, uplift, keep & guide u iJn. I enjoy d good help & assistance u are giving us jjcs. LLHBD Pls & pls call me on 08054156027 Wale
Re: Free Accurate Forex Signals by anigold(m): 7:23am On Nov 26, 2013
Thanks alot i will give u a call soon...
kleenox: My honourable Oga Ani, May God Almighty continue to bless, uplift, keep & guide u iJn. I enjoy d good help & assistance u are giving us jjcs. LLHBD Pls & pls call me on 08054156027 Wale
Re: Free Accurate Forex Signals by anigold(m): 7:24am On Nov 26, 2013
Thanks for the birthday wishes...
elyte: happy birthday anigold..d great fxtrader
Re: Free Accurate Forex Signals by bizz(m): 8:40am On Nov 26, 2013
Happy bday man
Re: Free Accurate Forex Signals by naijaaone(m): 11:08am On Nov 26, 2013
hbd anigold, i wish u more days, weeks, months nd years of successful trading ahead.
Re: Free Accurate Forex Signals by infofirst(m): 2:01pm On Nov 26, 2013
Hbd wullnpp
Re: Free Accurate Forex Signals by anigold(m): 7:36pm On Nov 26, 2013
Thanks a million bro
bizz: Happy bday man
Re: Free Accurate Forex Signals by anigold(m): 8:31pm On Nov 27, 2013
Likely trade for 28/11/2013;
-------------------------------------

1)EURusd; This pair is about to form a decent bearish setup at resistance point 1.36000, so if price closes below this resistance-psychological point we will likely sell this pair towards 1.35000-1.34000 region. So come around at NEW YORK CLOSE lets make some pips.
-----------------------------------------

You can support this free signals via perfectmoney; U4908821.
Re: Free Accurate Forex Signals by anigold(m): 11:10pm On Nov 27, 2013
Trade 24 sell EURusd now or sell EURusd at 1.35787
stops= 40pips
targets= 100pips
reason for trade; bearishsetup at resistance.
Risk 2% here.

You can support these free accurate signals via perfectmoney; U4908821.
Re: Free Accurate Forex Signals by anigold(m): 11:13pm On Nov 28, 2013
Trade 25 sell nzdusd at 0.81196 or sell nzdusd

stops= 46pips
targets= 120pips

reason for trade; bearish setup closed below support.

Risk 2% here
Re: Free Accurate Forex Signals by anigold(m): 4:27pm On Nov 29, 2013
Friday is always a slow day for trading.

Trade 53 results; The market moved down 43pips profts before retracing up to stopped out most of us at either breakeven or some pips profits(less than 40pips profits). Hopeful the next coming weeks will give us some pips before the xmas break...
I was stopped out on breakeven(+4pips) on some account while other accounts i made 30pips. It was not a very good trade but a little gain is better than a loss.
On some accounts i made profits, while some stopped out at breakeven(+4pips).
anigold: Trade 25 sell nzdusd at 0.81196 or sell nzdusd

stops= 46pips
targets= 120pips

reason for trade; bearish setup closed below support.

Risk 2% here
Re: Free Accurate Forex Signals by anigold(m): 11:26pm On Dec 02, 2013
Trade 26 sell EURcad at 1.44092 or sell eurcad now
stops= 46pips
targets= 200pips
reason for trade; bearishsetup formed.
Risk 2% here.
Goodluck......
Re: Free Accurate Forex Signals by anigold(m): 9:48pm On Dec 03, 2013
Likely trade for 4/12/2013;
-----------------------------------

1)GBPaud; A powerful bearish setup is about to form on daily just below 1.80000 a very strong psychological level, if price closed below 1.80000 we will likely sell this pair towards 1.78000.

So come around 10-20 minutes after ''NEW YORK CLOSE'' lets make some pips. Please follow your trading plan.
Re: Free Accurate Forex Signals by anigold(m): 11:13pm On Dec 03, 2013
Trade 27 sell GBPaud at 1.79353
or sell GBPaud now
stops= 50pips
targets=200pips
reason for trade; bearish setup at resistance.
Risk 2% here.
Re: Free Accurate Forex Signals by anigold(m): 11:16pm On Dec 04, 2013
Likely Trades for 5/12/2013;
-------------------------------------

1)EURcad; This pair is about to close above the resistance point 1.44400 forming a bullish setup in the process so we will buy this pair in line with the prevailing up trend.

2)GBPusd; This pair is about to form a decent bullish setup in line with the prevailing up trend,so if this setup forms we will buy this if price closes above 1.64000(a powerful psychological point and a faint resistance point)pair pushing price towards 1.65000.

FOLLOW YOUR TRADING PLAN IRRESPECTIVE OF THE OUTCOME, QUITTERS NEVER MAKE MONEY FROM THE MARKETS.. Dont throw away your trading strategy/trading plan after some losses, losses are unavoidable part of the money making process in forex.
Re: Free Accurate Forex Signals by anigold(m): 11:16pm On Dec 04, 2013
Trade 28 buy GBPusd at 1.63817 or buy GBPusd now
stops= 46pips
targets= 200pips
reason for trade; bullish setup with up trend.
Risk 1% here.

Buy EURcad at 1.45152 or buy eurcad now
stops= 46pips
targets= 200pips
reason for trade; bullish setup with uptrend.
Risk 1% here.
============================

so we are risking 2% on all positions.

Goodluck and happy pipping..
Re: Free Accurate Forex Signals by anigold(m): 12:37pm On Dec 05, 2013
The market has been erractic these past days. We are gradually going back to winning ways...

Trade 56 results=

Buy GBPusd= breakeven(+5pips)
Buy EURcad= 41pips
soon the market will return to its normal dynamics there has too many secretive governmental interventions in the market, the irony is that these interventions are not even solving the intended global economical problems...

anigold: Trade 28 buy GBPusd at 1.63817 or buy GBPusd now
stops= 46pips
targets= 200pips
reason for trade; bullish setup with up trend.
Risk 1% here.

Buy EURcad at 1.45152 or buy eurcad now
stops= 46pips
targets= 200pips
reason for trade; bullish setup with uptrend.
Risk 1% here.
============================

so we are risking 2% on all positions.

Goodluck and happy pipping..

1 Like

Re: Free Accurate Forex Signals by anigold(m): 5:51pm On Dec 05, 2013
These past days the market has been a little bit erractic and crazy due to a host of many factors. But as a Pro-trader or a trader that wants to succeed you must stick to your trading plan 100% of the time.

Below are certain facts you need to know about forex trading or any financial markets.

1)To succeed you must control your emotions and stick to your trading plan(which include your risk per trade,targets,trade management approach and exit strategy) irrespective of the outcome of trades/series of trades.

2)You must know that you wins/losses are randomly distributed irrespective how effective your system is; meaning that you never know for sure which trade will end in a loss or win. So you must never attach importance to a one particular trade by risking much...

3) You must realize that irrespective of the trading systems that losses/lossing periods will come, and that losses are unavoidable. Also if you cant stomach lossing periods please dont waste your time in trading withdraw your money and quit forex trading.. Whether you are investing your funds with an excellent account manager you have to know that every successful trader must have losses/lossing periods, so theres no need jumping ship when the going gets tough. All the successful traders/investors like John paulson, warren buffet, soros etc all have lost huge amount of funds but were able to make good income from the markets cos they never quit after these losses. Most of us wants to be like them but we are not ready to pay the price.
Forex trading is a risky business for those who want to create wealth for themselves and for their generations unborn. Forex trading is not for the weak,lazy and fibble-minded individuals..

4)You must know that its the market that decides the outcome of a trade,meaning that no trader can perfectly predict what % return he/she will make a month. I.e all those system vendors promising you of making 100%-monthly-profits-systems are just liers.

5) You must realize that forex trading is only for those who have the will-power to follow the principle of successful trading/investment.

6) You must know that few consecutive losses dont not make a trading system/trader bad. And also few winning trade does not make a system/trader excellent... The effectiveness of a trading system is judge from many trading outcomes not just 1-3 outcomes..

7)You must invest what you can afford to lose without thinking about suicide, because the forex market is filled with lots of uncontrollable uncertainties. Dont ever invest ''sacred funds'' or monies you can not afford to lose.

coolWhen you make profits withdraw and pay yourself because there are many uncontrollable uncertainties in the markets. Some years back there was a broker called 'Crown forex' that left with peoples monies and i was seriously affected....
Dont stockpile profits in your forex account ,withdraw your profits to your local bank accounts..

''The game of speculation is the most uniformly fascinating game in the world. But it is not a game for the stupid, the mentally lazy, the person of inferior emotional balance, or the get rich-quick adventurer. They will die poor.''
JESSE LIVERMORE

QUITTERS NEVER MAKE MONEY IN THE FOREX MARKETS.

1 Like

Re: Free Accurate Forex Signals by anigold(m): 8:36pm On Dec 05, 2013
Likely trades for 6/12/2013;
==========================
1) EURcad; This pair is about forming a decent bullish setup outside the old resistance zone of 1.44400, and also price is above 1.45000 a powerful psychological point so if price close above 1.45000 we will make a final push upward towards 1.47000. Please note that tomoro is non-farm payrol.

2)Nzdusd; This pair is about forming a counter-trend bullish setup on daily at the support zone of 0.81000-0.82000, so if price close above 0.82000 we may likely buy this pair but the trend is down....
Re: Free Accurate Forex Signals by anigold(m): 11:21pm On Dec 05, 2013
Trade 28 buy EURcad at 1.45512 or buy eurcad now
stops=46pips
targets=200pips
reason for trade= bullish setup with trend.
Risk 1% here.

Buy Nzusd at 0.82163 or buy nzdusd now
stops=46pips
targets= 200pips
reason for trade= bullish setup at support zone.
Risk1% here

so we are risking 2% on all positions. Note that tomoro is NON-FARM PAYROL so manage your trade accordingly..
Re: Free Accurate Forex Signals by anigold(m): 9:59am On Dec 06, 2013
I just wakeup now to realize Trade 28 hit the breakeven point, the trick in managing trades in this erractic market is to use a vps(virtual private server and instal a trailing stop script to manage your trades),you can use a trailing stop of 15pips or whatever you decide.

BUY EURcad= +4pips
Buy Nzdusd= +1pip

hopefully next week the trades will be better.

For the news traders like me lets position to make some cash from non-farm payrol.

anigold: Trade 28 buy EURcad at 1.45512 or buy eurcad now
stops=46pips
targets=200pips
reason for trade= bullish setup with trend.
Risk 1% here.

Buy Nzusd at 0.82163 or buy nzdusd now
stops=46pips
targets= 200pips
reason for trade= bullish setup at support zone.
Risk1% here

so we are risking 2% on all positions. Note that tomoro is NON-FARM PAYROL so manage your trade accordingly..
Re: Free Accurate Forex Signals by jaynetwork: 2:17pm On Dec 06, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' / Obi Cubana Pays Homage To Arthur Eze In Ukpo Anambra: Video / Dangote Now 63rd, Elon Musk Tops 100 Billionaires Ranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.