Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,414 members, 7,800,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Picture: Nkiru Anumudu Wears Shoe On Her Head.....You Like? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture: Nkiru Anumudu Wears Shoe On Her Head.....You Like? (3060 Views)

Nkiru Sylvanus' Hot New Look / Nkiru Anumudu Rocked A Telephone Handbag / Nkiru Anumudu Vs Chimamanda Adichie's Hairstyle. Which Would You Rock? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture: Nkiru Anumudu Wears Shoe On Her Head.....You Like? by eric1960: 10:02pm On Sep 30, 2013
http://www.yeoal.com/2013/09/aquafina-elite-model-search-2013-check.html

She wore it to Aquafina Elite model search which took place yesterday. She wore a coat from Burberry's SS 2013, as for the stuff on her head. I don't know where it's from. You Like?

Re: Picture: Nkiru Anumudu Wears Shoe On Her Head.....You Like? by demelza: 10:14pm On Sep 30, 2013
Like wetin?
I know Nkiru is constantly pushing the frontiers of fashion with her outrageous hats but this is too much.
Re: Picture: Nkiru Anumudu Wears Shoe On Her Head.....You Like? by flowers4me(f): 10:22pm On Sep 30, 2013
@ op shocked is dis suposed to be a hat or hair accessory ? nah wa oo...
Re: Picture: Nkiru Anumudu Wears Shoe On Her Head.....You Like? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 30, 2013
madness
Re: Picture: Nkiru Anumudu Wears Shoe On Her Head.....You Like? by switdil(f): 12:23am On Oct 01, 2013
Pure madness
See as that lady wey wear jean dey look am
Mtcheeww
Make she no just do mistake waka lyk dis for main road o
Re: Picture: Nkiru Anumudu Wears Shoe On Her Head.....You Like? by homesteady(m): 12:25am On Oct 01, 2013
Nice concept!
Re: Picture: Nkiru Anumudu Wears Shoe On Her Head.....You Like? by JbravoAdodger(m): 1:53am On Oct 01, 2013
The times they rr-a-ending.....
Re: Picture: Nkiru Anumudu Wears Shoe On Her Head.....You Like? by swagqueen(f): 4:20am On Oct 01, 2013
Ah ah madam! Haba!
Re: Picture: Nkiru Anumudu Wears Shoe On Her Head.....You Like? by Monzuur(m): 5:16am On Oct 01, 2013
Craziness
Re: Picture: Nkiru Anumudu Wears Shoe On Her Head.....You Like? by youngice(m): 11:37am On Oct 01, 2013
no wonder hair + toe=hoe::
[size=30pt] abeg i dey hustle for like [/size]

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Baddest Ghana Babe Rosaline Assamoi Ngouan Goes Viral On Facebook / Bbnaija: Davido Visits Big Brother Naija Housemates (Photos) / Hot Photos: Top 6 Sexiest Nigerian Girls On Instagram In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.