Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,018 members, 7,806,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

President Jonathan's Independence Day Address 7am - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan's Independence Day Address 7am (2744 Views)

President Jonathan To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7am. / President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am / Oyo State Govt Declares 7pm To 7am Curfew With Immediate Effect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan's Independence Day Address 7am by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 30, 2013
To commemorate Nigeria's 53rd independence anniversary, President Goodluck Jonathan will address the nation from the Presidential Villa tomorrow at 7am. All tv and radio stations will broadcast the address live.
Re: President Jonathan's Independence Day Address 7am by kaybee3(m): 10:24pm On Sep 30, 2013
Alright
Re: President Jonathan's Independence Day Address 7am by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 30, 2013
The FG's celebrations will be low-key tomorrow.
Re: President Jonathan's Independence Day Address 7am by Clerverly: 10:41pm On Sep 30, 2013
I am not interested, yet to recover from his media chat. Thanks but no thanks!
Re: President Jonathan's Independence Day Address 7am by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 30, 2013
Clerverly: I am not interested, yet to recover from his media chat. Thanks but no thanks!
grin grin cheesy
He will give a superb address
Re: President Jonathan's Independence Day Address 7am by SBJoji(m): 10:56pm On Sep 30, 2013
Let him assures us dat ASUU will call off strike with effect to wednesday 2/10/13 if he wants us to listen to him
Re: President Jonathan's Independence Day Address 7am by tyson99(m): 10:58pm On Sep 30, 2013
Na hin speech i go dey wait for abi He dey broadcast if he wan loot

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Independence Day Address 7am by frekzi(m): 11:01pm On Sep 30, 2013
He will broadcast to millions of Nigerians with or without you. cheesy
tyson99: Na hin speech i go dey wait for abi He dey broadcast if he wan loot

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Independence Day Address 7am by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 01, 2013
Will GEJ talk about his purported 2015 ambition?
Re: President Jonathan's Independence Day Address 7am by awodman: 6:52am On Oct 01, 2013
CFCfan: Will GEJ talk about his purported 2015 ambition?
He has already made his position clear on that matter...but why is the whole media fixated on whether he is running or not?
Re: President Jonathan's Independence Day Address 7am by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 01, 2013
4 mins to go
Re: President Jonathan's Independence Day Address 7am by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 01, 2013
awodman:
He has already made his position clear on that matter...but why is the whole media fixated on whether he is running or not?
It makes for interesting political theater cheesy
Re: President Jonathan's Independence Day Address 7am by Danhumprey: 6:59am On Oct 01, 2013
Shey PHCN or whatever is their new name,would give us steady 24hrs power supply today?? undecided

Otherwise,na how him want make I take celebrate Independence Day? angry

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Independence Day Address 7am by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 01, 2013
The address has started..
Re: President Jonathan's Independence Day Address 7am by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 01, 2013
"Today of all days, we should not be scoring political points.."-GEJ
Re: President Jonathan's Independence Day Address 7am by otokx(m): 7:05am On Oct 01, 2013
No electricity in UNIPORT and ALUU to watch the live independence broadcast.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Independence Day Address 7am by Rassco(m): 7:05am On Oct 01, 2013
Listening now
Re: President Jonathan's Independence Day Address 7am by otokx(m): 7:06am On Oct 01, 2013
Rassco: Listening now

Kindly share with us.
Re: President Jonathan's Independence Day Address 7am by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 01, 2013
..Politicians do not make a nation..-GEJ
Re: President Jonathan's Independence Day Address 7am by Aussie(m): 7:13am On Oct 01, 2013
He says 'Ameachi' should focus on governing and developing his state rather than focusing on selfish political ambition. Metaphorically though.
Re: President Jonathan's Independence Day Address 7am by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 01, 2013
GEzj is now recanting the terrorist attack on the university students in Yobe State.
Re: President Jonathan's Independence Day Address 7am by Rassco(m): 7:19am On Oct 01, 2013
That he is mindful of the expectation placed on him and that he will not fail the nation regardless of setbacks.
Re: President Jonathan's Independence Day Address 7am by Aussie(m): 7:19am On Oct 01, 2013
Lets fight extremism irrespective of party or ethnic diversuty.
Tribute to students killsed in Yobe days ago.
Appreciation to our gallant security forces for fighting insurgents.
Re: President Jonathan's Independence Day Address 7am by PrinceJustice(m): 7:20am On Oct 01, 2013
I my Country and President...
Re: President Jonathan's Independence Day Address 7am by Rassco(m): 7:22am On Oct 01, 2013
An advocate of dialogue in charting the way forward by setting up a committe to see to that and he expects the report of the framework for the dialogue to be ready in a month time.
Re: President Jonathan's Independence Day Address 7am by PrinceJustice(m): 7:23am On Oct 01, 2013
Nigeria will not fail under my watch-GEJ
Re: President Jonathan's Independence Day Address 7am by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 01, 2013
There will be a committee set up to come up with recommendations for the SNC. The committee will be chaired by Femi Okurunmu. The committee has one month to submit it's report on the nomenclature of the proposed national dialogue
Re: President Jonathan's Independence Day Address 7am by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 01, 2013
"This is no time for the politics of bitterness, indiscipline.."
Re: President Jonathan's Independence Day Address 7am by DonaldGenes(m): 7:24am On Oct 01, 2013
but why would Mr.president keep saying 'Fellow Nigerians' reminding of me of Abacha reign......such outta platitudes are annoying to my ears
Re: President Jonathan's Independence Day Address 7am by JMOI: 7:25am On Oct 01, 2013
The only thing I'll probably remember he said today is, "Great politicians think of the next election, great statesmen think of the next generation." He was quoting an American theologian. What he's trying to say is that he wants us all to be great statesmen.
Re: President Jonathan's Independence Day Address 7am by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 01, 2013
The address has ended. It was a 24 minute speech.
Re: President Jonathan's Independence Day Address 7am by Rassco(m): 7:25am On Oct 01, 2013
The main issue that had weight was the commite to come up with the framework for national sovereign national conference.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fire At Presidential Villa As Dr. Sule Lamido Stormed The Villa Today / Unveiling Governor Ayo Fayose’s 5 Children / Twitter Animation On Abacha And The Money He Embezzled While In Power (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.