Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,839 members, 7,802,689 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Rita Dominic, Werewolf?!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic, Werewolf?!! (2593 Views)

Rita Dominic's Potrait Shared By TY Bello / Rita Dominic Remembers Her Parents With Throw Back Photo / Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rita Dominic, Werewolf?!! by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 11:49pm On Sep 30, 2013
So I was minding my business, going about my regular online activity, stalking my favourite celebs, when I happened upon Rita Dominic’s Twitter page. Now, while scrolling down the page, I suddenly came across this:

At first, I started. Was my darling Rita going Lycan? Had she been bitten midnight by some horrific monster from one of those countless Hollywood movies? Would she be featuring in the next installment of Twilight when the producers finally decide that they’ve made way too much money to allow the movie series die?

Then, yeah, it took me all of a second to figure out it was just the….what the heck is that……draped across her shoulder fusing with the next picture in the tiled set. I could have sworn it was a monkey arm and someone from her village had finally done her in. Well, thank goodness that is not the case. Else we would have been at a loss for who Jim Iyke would slap before falling in love with in Nollywood movies.
Nice photo play, though!

Disclaimer: We know some people would like to use this picture as proof that Rita Dominic (and by proxy all other Naija celebs) are part of the illuminati or something of that nature. We would like to state that this respectable magazine is dissociating itself from any such future arguments that might break out at a cybercafe/news stand/under mango tree where old men drink kai kai and possibly involve breaking of heads/arms/spheres (as Nairaland we have it, balls as the rest of us would) and state here that it is just what it is; a friggin picture!
Re: Rita Dominic, Werewolf?!! by Ishilove: 11:53pm On Sep 30, 2013
Creepy. Looks like the arm of her 'spirit husband' undecided

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic, Werewolf?!! by homesteady(m): 11:54pm On Sep 30, 2013

Mtcheew!
Re: Rita Dominic, Werewolf?!! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ishilove: Creepy. Looks like the arm of her 'spirit husband' undecided
guhahahahahaha!!!!!
grin grin grin
Re: Rita Dominic, Werewolf?!! by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 12:06am On Oct 01, 2013

Lolz, I was seriously like "WFT!!!" till I took a bit longer look and I was like "Ohhhh...."
Re: Rita Dominic, Werewolf?!! by olenyi: 9:57am On Oct 01, 2013

Hmmm.... Pls no let Yuzedo catch you insinuating such. I'll be long gone before he'll start breathing fire and brimstone. tongue
Re: Rita Dominic, Werewolf?!! by LordReed(m): 5:27pm On Oct 03, 2013
Na wa for Photoshop-ing. Here is the original shot:

Re: Rita Dominic, Werewolf?!! by adebayo201: 1:50am On Oct 04, 2013
Lord_Reed: Na wa for Photoshop-ing. Here is the original shot:

ehn,what is the diff?
Re: Rita Dominic, Werewolf?!! by mamagee3(f): 2:02am On Oct 04, 2013
Rita Dominic looks beautiful!!!

Love her!!!
Re: Rita Dominic, Werewolf?!! by LordReed(m): 10:37am On Oct 04, 2013
adebayo201: ehn,what is the diff?

I want to believe you saw the OP? Compare the encircled portion in the OP with the original pix then comeback and tell us the difference.

(1) (Reply)

An Open Love Letter To Waje's Daughter 'emerald' / Meet Superman Look-alike After Several Surgeries / Photo:Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Into Bleaching?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.