Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Three New Stowaways Caught Again At Murtala International Airport - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three New Stowaways Caught Again At Murtala International Airport (1965 Views)

Amaechi Searched At Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (Photos) / Tribunal Nullifies Murtala Badaru's Election For Not Attaining 30yrs / Abubakar Shekau Caught AGAIN??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three New Stowaways Caught Again At Murtala International Airport by ben4ever(m): 1:13am On Oct 01, 2013
Three would-be stowaway teenage boys, arrested on September 24
and 25, were, yesterday, handed over to their parents by the Murtala
Muhammed International Airport, Lagos, Police Command.
The Commissioner in charge of the command, Waheed Salau, handed
over the teenagers, Joshua Amadi, 14, from Ebonyi State; Onyedikachi
Ukpabio 14, Abia, and Lateef Popoola 13, Ogun, to their relatives.
One of the teenagers, Onyedicachi Ukpabio, an SS1 student, said they
had not decided where to travel to before they were arrested.
*Would-be stowaways: From left— Onyedikachi Ukpabio 14; Lateef
Popoola 13, and Joshua Amadi, 14.
He added that they were just at the departure hall when they saw a
man, who approached them and asked them if they had a BlackBerry
charger to enable him charge his phone.
Ukpabio said they told the man that they didn’t have one, before his
friend, Amadi, asked the man if he knew the plane going to Malaysia.
He said the question made the man to alert the airport police and got
them arrested.
Popoola, a primary three pupil from Ogun State, was caught on
Wednesday, a day after Ukpabio and Amadi were arrested.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/10/3-stowaways-nabbed/
Re: Three New Stowaways Caught Again At Murtala International Airport by ben4ever(m): 1:17am On Oct 01, 2013
This is what happens when you reward and celebrate crime. Expect more!

2 Likes

Re: Three New Stowaways Caught Again At Murtala International Airport by Nobody: 1:24am On Oct 01, 2013
Very good, I hope oshiohole is washing.

1 Like

Re: Three New Stowaways Caught Again At Murtala International Airport by ben4ever(m): 1:28am On Oct 01, 2013
Indeed, he will be. I hope he has prepared their scholarship plans.
Re: Three New Stowaways Caught Again At Murtala International Airport by Nobody: 1:36am On Oct 01, 2013
King Tonbra: Very good, I hope oshiohole is washing.

Yes, just as you are WASHING your dirty linen in public sir ! tongue
Re: Three New Stowaways Caught Again At Murtala International Airport by Nobody: 1:40am On Oct 01, 2013
King Tonbra: Very good, I hope oshiohole is washing.
I hope he is washing too
Re: Three New Stowaways Caught Again At Murtala International Airport by Nobody: 1:42am On Oct 01, 2013
Going to Malaysia to do what exactly? These kids already looking for money at tender age.
Re: Three New Stowaways Caught Again At Murtala International Airport by Gboliwe: 2:11am On Oct 01, 2013
Lol. Nice combination. tongue the moderators could have had a tasking oct 1st.
Re: Three New Stowaways Caught Again At Murtala International Airport by ben4ever(m): 2:26am On Oct 01, 2013
payless: Going to Malaysia to do what exactly? These kids already looking for money at tender age.

For holiday....... ASUU things grin[
Re: Three New Stowaways Caught Again At Murtala International Airport by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:50am On Oct 01, 2013
If u kinda check it against each other, except for the lack of management in Nigeria, we are just as a free and great country like the America!

Our arrogance, hospitality, pride, brain, giant strides, etc are not much different!

If we dnt try to stop this 'get rich quick' syndrome plaguing the country now, the crime rate will left us all agape!!!
Re: Three New Stowaways Caught Again At Murtala International Airport by lymelyte(m): 3:22am On Oct 01, 2013
Na wa oo.so stowaway is now the latest trend in this country.They should investigate this issue thoroughly.I am quite sure that one among the 3 kids will be a staff child if not all.
Re: Three New Stowaways Caught Again At Murtala International Airport by Adelaide2: 3:38am On Oct 01, 2013
SLIDE waxie:

If we dnt try to stop this 'get rich quick' syndrome plaguing the country now, the crime rate will left us all agape!!!

I beg wich kain grama be that?
Re: Three New Stowaways Caught Again At Murtala International Airport by ednut1(m): 4:38am On Oct 01, 2013
At least dem dress well pass dat bini boy cheesy
Re: Three New Stowaways Caught Again At Murtala International Airport by Nobody: 4:42am On Oct 01, 2013
SE again? angry

i think the aviation ministry is found wanting.
Re: Three New Stowaways Caught Again At Murtala International Airport by Nobody: 5:54am On Oct 01, 2013
TribalEAST: SE again? angry

Ode!! You know see ur broda popoola there?
Re: Three New Stowaways Caught Again At Murtala International Airport by Nobody: 6:06am On Oct 01, 2013
TribalEAST: SE again? angry

What's it with you and SE kwanu? It's like anyday you dont type 'SE' on NL you'll die?
Re: Three New Stowaways Caught Again At Murtala International Airport by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 01, 2013
^^^ Stop living in self denial.
Re: Three New Stowaways Caught Again At Murtala International Airport by primusmaximus: 6:46am On Oct 01, 2013
A 13 year old in primary 3 lol.. Reminds me of my nysc teaching days all over again cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Three New Stowaways Caught Again At Murtala International Airport by Licensed2Kill(m): 6:57am On Oct 01, 2013
If i was a betting man, i would bet all i got that this kids are really tired of the motherland.
Re: Three New Stowaways Caught Again At Murtala International Airport by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 01, 2013
TribalEAST: ^^^ Stop living in self denial.
Stop suffering from delusion! If you werent suffering from Astigmatism, perharps you'd notice that one of the trio is from your region.
Re: Three New Stowaways Caught Again At Murtala International Airport by otokx(m): 7:20am On Oct 01, 2013
These kids ought to be taking to a public school and giving 24 strokes of the cane by a youth corper on their behind in front of a national TV channel and then giving portions of grass to cut for 3 days to serve as a deterrent to others.
Re: Three New Stowaways Caught Again At Murtala International Airport by mermaidkingdom: 7:23am On Oct 01, 2013
Can you stop spreading false news or u bear de consequense
Re: Three New Stowaways Caught Again At Murtala International Airport by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 01, 2013
otokx: These kids ought to be taking to a public school and giving 24 strokes of the cane by a youth corper on their behind in front of a national TV channel and then giving portions of grass to cut for 3 days to serve as a deterrent to others.
what were you expecting? When the 1st person that should have been used as a scape goat was rewarded.... These ones too come try their luck na. No be naija? Where everything goes
Re: Three New Stowaways Caught Again At Murtala International Airport by Pangea: 7:32am On Oct 01, 2013
Ahaha
They never see anything!
Its only in Nigeria that crime pays,
Anyways, me sef they plan to go try my luck there, maybe OshoBaba go gif me scholarship too, I be Benin man o :p
Re: Three New Stowaways Caught Again At Murtala International Airport by joshuaidibia(m): 7:36am On Oct 01, 2013
They should be flogging ds children sef. Na wetn? Everybody wan enta news!
Re: Three New Stowaways Caught Again At Murtala International Airport by OCTAVO: 7:39am On Oct 01, 2013
Stowaways again
Every kid now wants scholarship wink
They've got an antecedent cool
Nor be their fault grin
Re: Three New Stowaways Caught Again At Murtala International Airport by cashkid18(m): 7:52am On Oct 01, 2013
those hungry lookin kids might b frm ogbomosho in ibadan bt two of them is nw hidin their identity pretendin to b ibos..they wil b exposed soon sadsad
Re: Three New Stowaways Caught Again At Murtala International Airport by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 01, 2013
ben4ever: Three would-be stowaway teenage boys, arrested on September 24
and 25, were, yesterday, handed over to their parents by the Murtala
Muhammed International Airport, Lagos, Police Command.
The Commissioner in charge of the command, Waheed Salau, handed
over the teenagers, Joshua Amadi, 14, from Ebonyi State; Onyedikachi
Ukpabio 14, Abia, and Lateef Popoola 13, Ogun, to their relatives.
One of the teenagers, Onyedicachi Ukpabio, an SS1 student, said they
had not decided where to travel to before they were arrested.
*Would-be stowaways: From left— Onyedikachi Ukpabio 14; Lateef
Popoola 13, and Joshua Amadi, 14.
He added that they were just at the departure hall when they saw a
man, who approached them and asked them if they had a BlackBerry
charger to enable him charge his phone.
Ukpabio said they told the man that they didn’t have one, before his
friend, Amadi, asked the man if he knew the plane going to Malaysia.
He said the question made the man to alert the airport police and got
them arrested.
Popoola, a primary three pupil from Ogun State, was caught on
Wednesday, a day after Ukpabio and Amadi were arrested.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/10/3-stowaways-nabbed/
it is only funy funy ppl u see in this country. Potential passengers to fly in tyre compartment.
Re: Three New Stowaways Caught Again At Murtala International Airport by Sicozone(m): 7:53am On Oct 01, 2013
Re: Three New Stowaways Caught Again At Murtala International Airport by dridowu: 8:00am On Oct 01, 2013
Pause for a while. Hmmmmm speechless but i think ds pikin need original 48 lashes koboko each. What is all ds nonsense all about ? They shd even invite their parents/guardian 4 questioning
Re: Three New Stowaways Caught Again At Murtala International Airport by skyscraperTM(m): 8:05am On Oct 01, 2013
they should be throwned to jail¡ bloody rascals|
Re: Three New Stowaways Caught Again At Murtala International Airport by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 01, 2013
runzlord preapre 4 tommorow night.

What are we gonna do tommorow night brain?

Same thing nigerians do everyday, try to be stowaway, and get out of this f*cking country!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dayokunu: Ok. / Aregbesola In Early Lead, As Results Tricke In / Wole Soyinka Drums Support For Goodluck Jonathan, Blasts Military Mafia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.