Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT @ NIGERIA PORTS AND LAND BORDERS.................... - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT @ NIGERIA PORTS AND LAND BORDERS.................... (25773 Views)

Stop Paying High Prices To Clear Your Cars From Lagos Port, Follow Land Borders / CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA / We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT @ NIGERIA PORTS AND LAND BORDERS.................... by saintjoel(m): 2:43am On Jan 13, 2016
saintjoel:

THINKING OF SHIPPING FRIEGHT THROUGH TINCAN OR COTONOU?

THIS ARE SOME STEPS YOU'LL NEED TO TAKE :-

1.  OBTAINING YOUR PRO-FORMA INVOICE FROM THE MANUFACTURER,A SAMPLE OF AN INVOICE BEFORE LOADING IS SHOWN BELOW.

YOUR PRO-FORMA INVOICE MUST SHOW THE F.O.B,FREIGHT COST AND C.I.F.

2 INSURANCE :- THE MANUFACTURER HAS TO PROVIDE EVIDENCE OF INSURANCE OR YOUR NIGERIAN AGENT CAN HELP YOU PROCESS YOUR INSURANCE PAPERS.

3. PRODUCT CERTIFICATE - A SAMPLE IS ALSO SHOWN BELOW,THE PRODUCT CERTIFICATE IS OBTAINED FROM THE MANUFACTURER THAT WHAT YOU'RE ABOUT TO SHIP HAS GONE THROUGH QUALITY TESTS IN THE COUNTRY OF ORIGIN.

4. SONCAP - A SAMPLE IS ALSO SHOW. BELOW, SONCAP IS ISSUED BY THE STANDARD ORGANIZATION OF NIGERIA AND IT CERTIFIES WHATEVER YOU PLAN TO SHIP INTO THE COUNTRY.

5. FORM M - THIS IS OPENED BY THE IMPORTER THROUGH HIS/HER BANK,THE DOCUMENTS ILLUSTRATED ABOVE ARE TENDERED IN THE BANK AND FORM M IS PROCESSED. A P.A NUMBER WILL BE ISSUED AFTER A FORM M HAS BEEN PROCESSED.

6. SONCAP CERTIFICATE CAN NOW BE SUBMITED TO S.O.N AND A FINAL NUMBER FOR IMPORT IS ISSUED.

OTHER PROCESS LIKE NDLEA,CUSTOM SCANNING WILL BE DONE ON ARRIVAL OF THE FRIEGHT.

FREIGHT CAN BE SHIPPED THROUGH COTONOU/TINCAN,IT ALL DEPENDS ON THE CHEAPER OPTION AVAILABLE AS AT THE TIME OF LOADING IN COUNTRY OF ORIGIN.

THIS INFO HAS BEEN POSTED BY :-

JELAD VENTURES (NO 1 LICENSED CLEARING AND FORWARDING AGENT) 08062948193(WHATSAPP).

Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT @ NIGERIA PORTS AND LAND BORDERS.................... by saintjoel(m): 9:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
saintjoel:

NOTICE TO ALL PROSPECTIVE IMPORTERS :

IF YOU'RE TRYING TO SHIP SALVAGE VEHICLES LIKE THE VEHICLES IN THE PICTURES BELOW,KINDLY MAKE SURE THAT THE BILL OF LADING SHOWS THAT THEY VEHICLE/VEHICLES ARE LISTED AS "ACCIDENTED AND AIRBAGS DEPLOYED". ALSO MAKE SURE THAT THEY VEHICLES ARE ACCIDENTED COS IF NCS FINDS OUT THEY AREN'T ACCIDENTED, IT BECOMES A FALSE DECLARATION.

LISTING VEHICLES AS " ACCIDENTED AND AIRBAGS DEPLOYED" REDUCES THE DUTY CHARGES.

ALSO NOTE THAT THESE ONLY APPLIES FOR VEHICLES IMPORTED DIRECTLY BY END USERS AND DEALERS,IT DOESN'T APPLY TO VEHICLES BEEN SOLD IN COTONOU PARKS UNLESS THEY WERE SHIPPED AS ACCIDENTED BY THE DEALERS.

2016 CERTAINLY A YEAR OF CHAMPS AND WE AT JELAD VENTURES ARE CHAMPS....IN COLLABORATION WITH E.B AGENCY,WE PRESENT THE FIRST SET OF VEHICLES SHIPPED THROUGH COTONOU FOR THE HIGH AND MIGHTY........

Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT @ NIGERIA PORTS AND LAND BORDERS.................... by saintjoel(m): 9:22pm On Jan 15, 2016
saintjoel:

2016 CERTAINLY A YEAR OF CHAMPS AND WE AT JELAD VENTURES ARE CHAMPS....IN COLLABORATION WITH E.B AGENCY,WE PRESENT THE FIRST SET OF VEHICLES SHIPPED THROUGH COTONOU FOR THE HIGH AND MIGHTY........

Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT @ NIGERIA PORTS AND LAND BORDERS.................... by saintjoel(m): 4:45pm On Jan 16, 2016
saintjoel:

ANOTHER JOB SORTED OUT AND A CUSTOMER SATISFIED....

Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT @ NIGERIA PORTS AND LAND BORDERS.................... by kolinsteroy: 12:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
I should've done this way earlier than this. I recently bought a Toyota Corolla sport from cotonou. I contacted Jelad (Mr Gbenga) for the customs clearance into Lagos and he did a really good job. Car was delivered safely and I'm sure his price is one of the cheapest you'll get around.
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT @ NIGERIA PORTS AND LAND BORDERS.................... by saintjoel(m): 6:35am On Jan 18, 2016
kolinsteroy:
I should've done this way earlier than this. I recently bought a Toyota Corolla sport from cotonou. I contacted Jelad (Mr Gbenga) for the customs clearance into Lagos and he did a really good job. Car was delivered safely and I'm sure his price is one of the cheapest you'll get around.

THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK SIR,MUCH BLESSINGS...

Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT @ NIGERIA PORTS AND LAND BORDERS.................... by saintjoel(m): 9:35am On Jan 19, 2016
kolinsteroy:

NOTICE -

THIS IS TO INFORM OUR ESTEEMED CLIENTS AND PROSPECTIVE CLIENTS THAT THERE'S NOTHING LIKE REVALIDATION OR RE-AUTHENTICATION OF CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS OBTAINED FROM THE PORT OR LAND BORDERS,ESPECIALLY LAND BORDERS.

LAND BORDER COMMANDS HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO ISSUE PAPERS TO VEHICLES COMING OUT OF THE LAND BORDERS LIKE SEME OR PORTS LIKE TINCAN...ISSUES THAT MAY COME UP MAY BE DUE SHORTPAYMENT OR FAKE PAPERS BUT IF YOUR PAPERS ARE ORIGINAL,YOU DONT ISSUES WITH NCS...

A CLIENT FOR THIS TRICK,HE THOUGHT HIS UNCLE WAS HELPING HIM OUT TWO YEARS AGO BY REPLACING PAPERS FROM SEME BORDER WITH PAPERS FROM TINCAN FOR N120,000,HE ONLY GOT TO KNOW THE TINCAN PAPERS WERE FAKE AFTER HE WAS CAUGHT BY CUSTOMS ALONG LAGOS-IBADAN EXPRESSWAY,THEY REALISED AFTER THE C-NUMBER WAS CHECKED ON THEIR SYSTEM AND HE HAD TO PART WITH N70,000 BEFORE HE WAS RELEASED,SO HE LOST N170,000 TO THE REVALIDATION SCAM...

PLEASE BE WARNED.....

Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT @ NIGERIA PORTS AND LAND BORDERS.................... by saintjoel(m): 11:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
saintjoel:

NOTICE TO ALL PROSPECTIVE IMPORTERS :

IF YOU'RE TRYING TO SHIP SALVAGE VEHICLES LIKE THE VEHICLES IN THE PICTURES BELOW,KINDLY MAKE SURE THAT THE BILL OF LADING SHOWS THAT THEY VEHICLE/VEHICLES ARE LISTED AS "ACCIDENTED AND AIRBAGS DEPLOYED". ALSO MAKE SURE THAT THEY VEHICLES ARE ACCIDENTED COS IF NCS FINDS OUT THEY AREN'T ACCIDENTED, IT BECOMES A FALSE DECLARATION.

LISTING VEHICLES AS " ACCIDENTED AND AIRBAGS DEPLOYED" REDUCES THE DUTY CHARGES.

ALSO NOTE THAT THESE ONLY APPLIES FOR VEHICLES IMPORTED DIRECTLY BY END USERS AND DEALERS,IT DOESN'T APPLY TO VEHICLES BEEN SOLD IN COTONOU PARKS UNLESS THEY WERE SHIPPED AS ACCIDENTED BY THE DEALERS.

ANOTHER 2014 TOYOTA TUNDRA PLATINUM ON THE STREETS OF LAGOS FOR THE BIG BOYS BY JELAD VENTURES....

Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT @ NIGERIA PORTS AND LAND BORDERS.................... by lanre2009: 8:12am On Jan 21, 2016
saintjoel:

ANOTHER 2014 TOYOTA TUNDRA PLATINUM ON THE STREETS OF LAGOS FOR THE BIG BOYS BY JELAD VENTURES....

What was the total landing cost of this machine to Lagos?
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT @ NIGERIA PORTS AND LAND BORDERS.................... by saintjoel(m): 9:32am On Jan 21, 2016
lanre2009:

What was the total landing cost of this machine to Lagos?

THE LANDING COST WAS N12.5M AND N1.4M CUSTOM DUTY ....

THE SAME DEALER STILL HAS ANOTHER 015 TUNDRA PLATINUM FOR THAT PRICE AND 010/011 PLATINUM FOR N8.2M (ASKING PRICE) + N850,000 CUSTOM DUTY....

Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT @ NIGERIA PORTS AND LAND BORDERS.................... by saintjoel(m): 10:15pm On Jan 23, 2016
saintjoel:

NOTICE -

THIS IS TO INFORM OUR ESTEEMED CLIENTS AND PROSPECTIVE CLIENTS THAT THERE'S NOTHING LIKE REVALIDATION OR RE-AUTHENTICATION OF CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS OBTAINED FROM THE PORT OR LAND BORDERS,ESPECIALLY LAND BORDERS.

LAND BORDER COMMANDS HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO ISSUE PAPERS TO VEHICLES COMING OUT OF THE LAND BORDERS LIKE SEME OR PORTS LIKE TINCAN...ISSUES THAT MAY COME UP MAY BE DUE SHORTPAYMENT OR FAKE PAPERS BUT IF YOUR PAPERS ARE ORIGINAL,YOU DONT ISSUES WITH NCS...

A CLIENT FOR THIS TRICK,HE THOUGHT HIS UNCLE WAS HELPING HIM OUT TWO YEARS AGO BY REPLACING PAPERS FROM SEME BORDER WITH PAPERS FROM TINCAN FOR N120,000,HE ONLY GOT TO KNOW THE TINCAN PAPERS WERE FAKE AFTER HE WAS CAUGHT BY CUSTOMS ALONG LAGOS-IBADAN EXPRESSWAY,THEY REALISED AFTER THE C-NUMBER WAS CHECKED ON THEIR SYSTEM AND HE HAD TO PART WITH N70,000 BEFORE HE WAS RELEASED,SO HE LOST N170,000 TO THE REVALIDATION SCAM...

PLEASE BE WARNED.....

Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT @ NIGERIA PORTS AND LAND BORDERS.................... by saintjoel(m): 5:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
NOTICE -

PLEASE BE WARNED.....

Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT @ NIGERIA PORTS AND LAND BORDERS.................... by saintjoel(m): 12:36pm On Feb 01, 2016
As the dominion of light over darkness remains eternally unquestionable so will your victory and successes have dominion over all negative conditions in your life this month. happy new month folks.
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT @ NIGERIA PORTS AND LAND BORDERS.................... by BlackOyinbo: 9:08pm On Feb 05, 2016
saintjoel:
As the dominion of light over darkness remains eternally unquestionable so will your victory and successes have dominion over all negative conditions in your life this month. happy new month folks.

Please how much will it cost to clear a Toyota highlander 2008, 2009 and 2010 at cotonou? Secondly, is it the same rate with the sea ports?
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT @ NIGERIA PORTS AND LAND BORDERS.................... by saintjoel(m): 5:53pm On Feb 06, 2016
BlackOyinbo:

Please how much will it cost to clear a Toyota highlander 2008, 2009 and 2010 at cotonou? Secondly, is it the same rate with the sea ports?

TRANSIT TO NIGERIAN BORDER - 500,000 CEFA

NIGERIAN CUSTOM DUTY CHARGES :-

08/09 HIGHLANDER - N550,0000

09/010 HIGHLANDER - N650,000

PLEASE NOTE THAT QUOTES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGES IN TARIFF BY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, IT COULD GO LOWER/HIGHER...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT @ NIGERIA PORTS AND LAND BORDERS.................... by saintjoel(m): 8:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
saintjoel:
I want to use this medium to advertise my services to Nairalanders as a licensed customs agent that can help you clear your containerized goods(tin can,idiroko and seme) and vehicles at (seme border,idiroko and tincan) with no hassles. Check pictures below to see the mobile scanner used to scan trailers at the border,trailers at the park awaiting scanning,goods been shed from a trailer so it'll be able to pass through the mobile scanner and a trailer been scanned by the mobile scanner.

We also have warehouses where you can store your goods and also trailers or trucks for haulage. All we need is information about your trailer's/ship/vehicle's arrival date,tonnage and length of trailer and we'll supply the payment details,pay and your goods will be cleared.

Please note that the prohibition list posted on the Nigerian custom service website ( https://www.customs.gov.ng/ProhibitionList/import.php ) should be strictly adhered to,we'll not support smuggling of contraband through our land borders.

You'll also be given information about how to obtain scanned reports from NCS,NAFDAC(National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control),NDLEA (Nigerian drug law enforcement agency),SON(standard organization of Nigeria),Nigerian police bomb squad etc in a jiffy and with little or no hassles.

If you need my services or information about goods you can move across the border,feel free to make use of the contact details listed below-

08062948193(whatsapp)
BB PIN- 530A7A98
Twitter- @jeladventures
Facebook- jelad ventures
Google+- jeladventures@gmail.com

Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT @ NIGERIA PORTS AND LAND BORDERS.................... by saintjoel(m): 10:58pm On Mar 05, 2016
saintjoel:
I want to use this medium to advertise my services to Nairalanders as a licensed customs agent that can help you clear your containerized goods(tin can,idiroko and seme) and vehicles at (seme border,idiroko and tincan) with no hassles. Check pictures below to see the mobile scanner used to scan trailers at the border,trailers at the park awaiting scanning,goods been shed from a trailer so it'll be able to pass through the mobile scanner and a trailer been scanned by the mobile scanner.

We also have warehouses where you can store your goods and also trailers or trucks for haulage. All we need is information about your trailer's/ship/vehicle's arrival date,tonnage and length of trailer and we'll supply the payment details,pay and your goods will be cleared.

Please note that the prohibition list posted on the Nigerian custom service website ( https://www.customs.gov.ng/ProhibitionList/import.php ) should be strictly adhered to,we'll not support smuggling of contraband through our land borders.

You'll also be given information about how to obtain scanned reports from NCS,NAFDAC(National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control),NDLEA (Nigerian drug law enforcement agency),SON(standard organization of Nigeria),Nigerian police bomb squad etc in a jiffy and with little or no hassles.

If you need my services or information about goods you can move across the border,feel free to make use of the contact details listed below-

08062948193(whatsapp)
BB PIN- 530A7A98
Twitter- @jeladventures
Facebook- jelad ventures

@Jeladventures will like to apologize for our inaction,we've been having technical issues and we wish all Nairalanders a lovely and fun filled weekend....

A 2009 camry for you folks,purchased and dutied by @jeladventures....

Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT @ NIGERIA PORTS AND LAND BORDERS.................... by porterayo(m): 6:26pm On Mar 19, 2016
saintjoel:

Tincan or cotonou?
tincan we can help you clear your BMW at a cheaper price porterayo5@gmail.com
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT @ NIGERIA PORTS AND LAND BORDERS.................... by porterayo(m): 6:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
BlackOyinbo:

email me will tell you porterayo5@gmail.com
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT @ NIGERIA PORTS AND LAND BORDERS.................... by saintjoel(m): 12:32pm On Mar 22, 2016
saintjoel:

08062948193(whatsapp)
BB PIN- 530A7A98
Twitter- @jeladventures
Facebook- jelad ventures

Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT @ NIGERIA PORTS AND LAND BORDERS.................... by porterayo(m): 12:23pm On Mar 30, 2016
saintjoel:

N480,000.
email me. Porterayo5@gmail.com
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT @ NIGERIA PORTS AND LAND BORDERS.................... by saintjoel(m): 1:07pm On May 07, 2016
saintjoel:

THINKING OF SHIPPING FRIEGHT THROUGH TINCAN OR COTONOU?

THIS ARE SOME STEPS YOU'LL NEED TO TAKE :-

1.  OBTAINING YOUR PRO-FORMA INVOICE FROM THE MANUFACTURER,A SAMPLE OF AN INVOICE BEFORE LOADING IS SHOWN BELOW.

YOUR PRO-FORMA INVOICE MUST SHOW THE F.O.B,FREIGHT COST AND C.I.F.

2 INSURANCE :- THE MANUFACTURER HAS TO PROVIDE EVIDENCE OF INSURANCE OR YOUR NIGERIAN AGENT CAN HELP YOU PROCESS YOUR INSURANCE PAPERS.

3. PRODUCT CERTIFICATE - A SAMPLE IS ALSO SHOWN BELOW,THE PRODUCT CERTIFICATE IS OBTAINED FROM THE MANUFACTURER THAT WHAT YOU'RE ABOUT TO SHIP HAS GONE THROUGH QUALITY TESTS IN THE COUNTRY OF ORIGIN.

4. SONCAP - A SAMPLE IS ALSO SHOW. BELOW, SONCAP IS ISSUED BY THE STANDARD ORGANIZATION OF NIGERIA AND IT CERTIFIES WHATEVER YOU PLAN TO SHIP INTO THE COUNTRY.

5. FORM M - THIS IS OPENED BY THE IMPORTER THROUGH HIS/HER BANK,THE DOCUMENTS ILLUSTRATED ABOVE ARE TENDERED IN THE BANK AND FORM M IS PROCESSED. A P.A NUMBER WILL BE ISSUED AFTER A FORM M HAS BEEN PROCESSED.

6. SONCAP CERTIFICATE CAN NOW BE SUBMITED TO S.O.N AND A FINAL NUMBER FOR IMPORT IS ISSUED.

OTHER PROCESS LIKE NDLEA,CUSTOM SCANNING WILL BE DONE ON ARRIVAL OF THE FRIEGHT.

FREIGHT CAN BE SHIPPED THROUGH COTONOU/TINCAN,IT ALL DEPENDS ON THE CHEAPER OPTION AVAILABLE AS AT THE TIME OF LOADING IN COUNTRY OF ORIGIN.

THIS INFO HAS BEEN POSTED BY :-

JELAD VENTURES (NO 1 LICENSED CLEARING AND FORWARDING AGENT) 08062948193(WHATSAPP).

Prospective customers have always asked about what we do at Jelad ventures.

Jelad ventures was setup in 2009 and our major area of specialization has been in auto purchase/sales,car tracking,vehicle registration,custom duty payment at land borders and seaports,verification of duty papers and other logistics...

AUTO PURCHASE - Jelad ventures has been in business with car dealers in Nigeria and Rep. Of Benin for more than five years,most especially in/around Cotonou. Most of our dealings has been in purchase of tokunbo vehicles from Cotonou and also tokunbo/fairly used vehicles in Nigeria.

Our skills in written/spoken french has endeared us to the hearts of so many customers..

CUSTOM DUTY PAYMENT - Jelad ventures is also a licensed clearing and forwarding agency. We help importers/exporters pay custom duty for freight/vehicles coming into/going out of Nigeria through entry/exit points like TINCAN,IDIROKO/SEME/ILORIN. Our consistent track record in this field has proven to importers/exporters that have dealt with us that we're experts in what we do...

VERIFICATION OF DUTY PAPERS - Do you want to verify your duty papers,Jelad ventures will run checks for a token fee and even process duty papers for those with fake papers at subsidized rates..

SHIPPING THROUGH COTONOU - Many importers have now made the cotonou route an entry point for freight/vehicles because of the cheaper rates. Jelad ventures also has a track record of meeting the vessels in time and moving the freight/vehicles across the border in record time without hassles,with little or no supervision. We've excellent drivers that can drive your vehicles to any destination in Nigeria and we've also have a large warehouse space for your freight where it can be stored before onward transit to it's final destination..

VEHICLE REGISTRATION - After custom duty payment at either tincan,seme/idiroko, Jelad ventures also helps with vehicles registration,tint permits and our comprehensive insurance is powered by Diamond bank.

CAR TRACKING : Jelad ventures also has car tracking experts that can help you with your car tracking solutions and you can track your vehicles right from the border/port down to the comfort of your homes.

THESE AND MANY MORE ARE THE SERVICES RENDERED BY JELAD VENTURES,THE. FORERUNNER AND YOUR MOST RELIABLE CLEARING AND FORWARDING AGENCY...

CALL GBENGA ON 08062948193 AND YOU'LL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED...
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT @ NIGERIA PORTS AND LAND BORDERS.................... by porterayo(m): 1:26pm On May 15, 2016
Dear Sir/Ma

We write to express our interest to be appointed as
your agent/consolidator/receiver of all inbound
cargoes from any country to Nigeria.
On appointment we would be responsible for customs
clearance,transportation,warehousing and shipping
logistics on behalf of the consignees.
Yours will include,sourcing,collection,packaging,and
booking on decisive airlines/shippinglines.
We have a good track record of providing market data
and studies of all inbound and outbound cargoes around
the world.Look forward to working with you.

Best Regards

Konnect global systems ltd
Managing director

E-mail:porterayo5@gmail.com

phone/whats app: 08176811394
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT @ NIGERIA PORTS AND LAND BORDERS.................... by saintjoel(m): 6:32pm On May 29, 2016
saintjoel:

Prospective customers have always asked about what we do at Jelad ventures.

Jelad ventures was setup in 2009 and our major area of specialization has been in auto purchase/sales,car tracking,vehicle registration,custom duty payment at land borders and seaports,verification of duty papers and other logistics...

AUTO PURCHASE - Jelad ventures has been in business with car dealers in Nigeria and Rep. Of Benin for more than five years,most especially in/around Cotonou. Most of our dealings has been in purchase of tokunbo vehicles from Cotonou and also tokunbo/fairly used vehicles in Nigeria.

Our skills in written/spoken french has endeared us to the hearts of so many customers..

CUSTOM DUTY PAYMENT - Jelad ventures is also a licensed clearing and forwarding agency. We help importers/exporters pay custom duty for freight/vehicles coming into/going out of Nigeria through entry/exit points like TINCAN,IDIROKO/SEME/ILORIN. Our consistent track record in this field has proven to importers/exporters that have dealt with us that we're experts in what we do...

VERIFICATION OF DUTY PAPERS - Do you want to verify your duty papers,Jelad ventures will run checks for a token fee and even process duty papers for those with fake papers at subsidized rates..

SHIPPING THROUGH COTONOU - Many importers have now made the cotonou route an entry point for freight/vehicles because of the cheaper rates. Jelad ventures also has a track record of meeting the vessels in time and moving the freight/vehicles across the border in record time without hassles,with little or no supervision. We've excellent drivers that can drive your vehicles to any destination in Nigeria and we've also have a large warehouse space for your freight where it can be stored before onward transit to it's final destination..

VEHICLE REGISTRATION - After custom duty payment at either tincan,seme/idiroko, Jelad ventures also helps with vehicles registration,tint permits and our comprehensive insurance is powered by Diamond bank.

CAR TRACKING : Jelad ventures also has car tracking experts that can help you with your car tracking solutions and you can track your vehicles right from the border/port down to the comfort of your homes.

THESE AND MANY MORE ARE THE SERVICES RENDERED BY JELAD VENTURES,THE. FORERUNNER AND YOUR MOST RELIABLE CLEARING AND FORWARDING AGENCY...

CALL GBENGA ON 08062948193 AND YOU'LL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED...

Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT @ NIGERIA PORTS AND LAND BORDERS.................... by porterayo(m): 1:37am On Jun 05, 2016
If YOU WANT TO SEND ANY DOCUMENT TO MY MAIL MAKE SURE ITS IN PDF FILE FOR ME TO VIEW NOT IN HTML FILE CUZ I WOUNT BE ABLE TO OPEN FILE OR PRINT,AND DROP YOUR PHONE NUMBER TO CALL......
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT @ NIGERIA PORTS AND LAND BORDERS.................... by saintjoel(m): 5:40am On Jun 05, 2016
saintjoel:

08062948193(whatsapp)
BB PIN- 530A7A98
Twitter- @jeladventures
Facebook- jelad ventures

KINDLY HOLLA FOR CUSTOM DUTY PAYMENTS AT LAND BORDERS AND PORTS, WE ARE ALWAYS AT YOUR SERVICE.... 08062948193 IS OUR MOBILE,PLS START DIALLING...

Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT @ NIGERIA PORTS AND LAND BORDERS.................... by saintjoel(m): 6:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
Wish u a very happy Ramadan Mubarak

May This Ramadan be as bright as ever.
May this Ramadan bring joy, health and wealth to you.

May the festival of lights brighten up you
and your near and dear ones lives.

May this Ramadan bring in u the most
brightest and choicest happiness and
love you have ever Wished for.

May this Ramadan bring you the
utmost in peace and prosperity.

May lights triumph over darkness.

May peace transcend the earth.

May the spirit of light illuminate the world.

May the light that we celebrate at Ramadan
show us the way and lead us together on the
path of peace and social harmony

Wish you a very happy Ramadan Mubarak

Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT @ NIGERIA PORTS AND LAND BORDERS.................... by saintjoel(m): 9:27am On Jun 11, 2016
saintjoel:

CALL/ CONTACT GBENGA (AKOGUN) ON
08062948193 (whatsapp)

07053938306 (whatsapp)

BB PIN - 7AD701BC

BBM CHANNEL - C004388F4

Twitter- @jeladventures

Google+- jeladventuress@gmail.com

****** WE ALSO PROCESS DUTY PAPERS FOR VEHICLES SHIPPED/PURCHASED THROUGH/FROM COTONOU.

****** JELAD VENTURES HELP PROCESS PLATE NUMBER,DRIVER'S LICENSES (INTERNATIONAL AND NIGERIAN),COMPREHENSIVE INSURANCE ETC.

Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT @ NIGERIA PORTS AND LAND BORDERS.................... by eromspete(m): 3:15pm On Jun 11, 2016
2008 Audi A4 clearing from Lagos seaport. Quote
Thanks boss
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT @ NIGERIA PORTS AND LAND BORDERS.................... by saintjoel(m): 9:22am On Jun 22, 2016
eromspete:
2008 Audi A4 clearing from Lagos seaport. Quote
Thanks boss

N650,000
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT @ NIGERIA PORTS AND LAND BORDERS.................... by saintjoel(m): 9:23am On Jun 22, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Miami Driver Struggles To Free His Ford F-150 Pickup From A Tow Vehicle / 2 Units Of 2014 Model Honda Accord Exl Fully Loaded Toks Upgraded To 2017 Model / How To Earn Regular Daily Income As A Driver With Roosca! ~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.