Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,269 members, 7,807,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale (39550 Views)

Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Kaffy(dance Queen) / Kaffy Dance Queen Pose With Her Son. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale by prymesolution: 1:47am On Oct 01, 2013
She is undoubtedly Nigerian's No 1 dance queen!

What's super-amazing is her dance routine at the Project Fame Season Finale. At 5 months pregnant, Kaffy danced like she had she wasn't pregnant.

Watch the video and be entertained.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv1VJbbf1GQ

http://www.infonubia.com/2013/09/watch-5-month-pregnant-nigerian-dancer.html

6 Likes

Re: 5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale by whalexyy(m): 2:24am On Oct 01, 2013
She's got dance in her DNA

2 Likes

Re: 5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale by prymesolution: 2:54am On Oct 01, 2013
whalexyy: She's got dance in her DNA
She sure can dance for dayzzz
Re: 5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale by Nobody: 4:11am On Oct 01, 2013
Very good grin
Re: 5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale by prymesolution: 8:10am On Oct 01, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Very good grin
Yes, I was really entertained
Re: 5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale by homesteady(m): 8:32am On Oct 01, 2013
I love you kaffy!embarassed
Re: 5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale by skyscraperTM(m): 8:35am On Oct 01, 2013
hmmmm e be like say miss kaffy go sabi the thinq¡ i remember last years' edition of 'pf' she dey preqqy same thinq this year, who knows if she no go also dey preqqy next year| the ministry is indeed movinq to the permanent site|

5 Likes

Re: 5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale by ajasa4link: 8:35am On Oct 01, 2013
Holy smokes! With five-months pregnancy and she still dances this well?...for sure,she was born to dance
Re: 5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale by AbuMikey(m): 9:53am On Oct 01, 2013
I fear on saturday na,belle big and she juss dey dance like say tomorrow nor dey shockedshocked

Who God bless,No man can touch cool

1 Like

Re: 5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale by 3ace(m): 10:20am On Oct 01, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
hmmmm e be like say miss kaffy go sabi the thinq¡ i remember last years' edition of 'pf' she dey preqqy same thinq this year, who knows if she no go also dey preqqy next year| the ministry is indeed movinq to the permanent site|
I thought the OP was referring to last year's edition. So she is pregnant again? E be like say I go agree with u o. But the fact here is that she's strong and not because she can dance. If she enjoys dancing so much and her pregnancy weighs her down, there's nothing she can do. But she should careful not to have miscarriage.

6 Likes

Re: 5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale by LesbianBoy(m): 10:24am On Oct 01, 2013
This kaffy loves sex ahn ahn.......so she is pregnant again? What a CHEAP girl she is! angry

1 Like

Re: 5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale by skyscraperTM(m): 10:37am On Oct 01, 2013
i can swear this comment qot me crackinq¡ she is preqqy for her hubby and you label her cheap, what is your defination of cheap bros?!

LesbianBoy: This kaffy loves sex ahn ahn.......so she is pregnant again? What a CHEAP girl she is! angry

24 Likes

Re: 5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale by demelza: 10:42am On Oct 01, 2013
LesbianBoy: This kaffy loves sex ahn ahn.......so she is pregnant again? What a CHEAP girl she is! angry
Up till now, you still dey troll. angry

4 Likes

Re: 5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale by homesteady(m): 11:09am On Oct 01, 2013

Hain! Are you her husband? So why complaining?

1 Like

Re: 5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale by prymesolution: 1:58pm On Oct 01, 2013
Abu Mikey: I fear on saturday na,belle big and she juss dey dance like say tomorrow nor dey shockedshocked

Who God bless,No man can touch cool
She is good at what she does. I was like...OMG throughout the first few mins of the performance
Re: 5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale by Nogen: 1:58pm On Oct 01, 2013

Na wao! Kaffy is MARRIED AND THEREFORE ENTITILED TO FUCKERY. SHE'S NO CHEAP ABEG! Kaffy is simply amazing. Well done girl.

9 Likes

Re: 5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale by prymesolution: 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2013
Nogen:

Na wao! Kaffy is MARRIED AND THEREFORE ENTITILED TO FUCKERY. SHE'S NO CHEAP ABEG! Kaffy is simply amazing. Well done girl.
Well said!

4 Likes

Re: 5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale by switdil(f): 2:51pm On Oct 01, 2013
Well no dey ur dictionary at all at all
Mtcheeww

2 Likes

Re: 5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale by zada(m): 2:58pm On Oct 01, 2013
@Lesbianboy, u must be sick upstairs. A woman who is happily married with a son and a husband, now expecting anoda child u say she loves intimacy. Was she caught asking u or anyone else for intimacy? And u say she is cheap! What an insult on her person and every responsible woman and man. Jus ur name sef irritates me, with all the beautiful names life has to offer na LESBIAN BOY u see. No wonda u be sycho! You better get off this thread GAY ThING like u.

24 Likes

Re: 5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale by HezronLorraine(m): 3:24pm On Oct 01, 2013
I just love her.Mehn.she desrves that Guiness world record.Very energetic and passionate dancer.Are body is immune to weakness I presume despite are pregnancy.
Kaffy rocks.
Re: 5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale by point5: 5:34pm On Oct 01, 2013
Al is wel
Re: 5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 01, 2013
LesbianBoy: This kaffy loves $exx ahn ahn.......so she is pregnant again? What a CHEAP girl she is! angry
are you okay

Different characters on NL

2 Likes

Re: 5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale by tellwisdom: 5:35pm On Oct 01, 2013
Foolish dance steps. Just jumping up and down. undecided

A step from my Grand mum will crash all this frog jumps y'all call a dance undecided

4 Likes

Re: 5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale by Ptoocool(m): 5:35pm On Oct 01, 2013
#passing, shaking mai head 4 d pikin,,

1 Like

Re: 5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale by babybuzx(f): 5:41pm On Oct 01, 2013
She is indeed incredible. Wish I could be like her
Re: 5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale by vcvibes(m): 5:41pm On Oct 01, 2013
tellwisdom: Foolish dance steps. Just jumping up and down. undecided

A step from my Grand mum will crash all this frog jumps y'all call a dance undecided
Thank u my broda. Dry show

5 Likes

Re: 5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale by Aizebioje(m): 5:44pm On Oct 01, 2013
MuMu... She is a married woman... Omukpai

3 Likes

Re: 5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale by afamjb: 5:46pm On Oct 01, 2013
tellwisdom: Foolish dance steps. Just jumping up and down. undecided

.....abeg no vex ur grandmum where she dey now? even her pikin...y I no never hear abt am.

5 Likes

Re: 5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale by free2ryhme: 5:46pm On Oct 01, 2013
hope ogugua, idowuogbo, itsmodella, and the likes are watching this
Re: 5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale by iphedahyor(m): 5:50pm On Oct 01, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
halleluyah
Re: 5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale by emmabest2000(m): 5:51pm On Oct 01, 2013
prymesolution: She is undoubtedly Nigerian's No 1 dance queen!

What's super-amazing is her dance routine at the Project Fame Season Finale. At 5 months pregnant, Kaffy danced like she had she wasn't pregnant.

Watch the video and be entertained.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv1VJbbf1GQ

http://www.infonubia.com/2013/09/watch-5-month-pregnant-nigerian-dancer.html
Is her mother a dancer
Re: 5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:55pm On Oct 01, 2013
Her ministry is moving. She ll be back next year with another belle.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Step Out Together With Son / Basketmouth And MI "Who Said MI Is Short ?" - See Photo / EndSARS: Ghanaian Celebrities Join Nigerians To Protest Against Police Brutality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.