Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft (27185 Views)

Bobby Obodo Denies He’s Dating Jackie Appiah “I Was Married & Now Divorced” / Burnaboy's Camp Denies He Assaulted Any Lady In PH / Mother Of Michael Jackon's Children Debbie Rowe Denies He Was Their Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft by silverdam(m): 4:06am On Oct 01, 2013
After the Jim Iyke’s deliverance gist went viral, so
many bloggers reported he was delivered from
witchcraft while some celebs also criticized him.
Well, now Jim has finally replied them via twitter,
he tweets:

Lol witchcraft?! Its imperative I underscore
dt peo r oblivious to wat
transpired.Ignorance is no excuse.Tailor ur
opinion to wh u knw#bless

See his tweet below…

[url]tosinsilverdam./2013/10/01/jim-iyke-replies-critics-denies-he-was-delivered-from-witchcraft/[/url]

Re: Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft by silverdam(m): 4:37am On Oct 01, 2013
!!!
Re: Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft by Imyourex(m): 5:17am On Oct 01, 2013
Booked!
Re: Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft by fr3do(m): 5:44am On Oct 01, 2013
No! He was delivered from sorcery!

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft by Nobody: 5:47am On Oct 01, 2013
its not witchcraft...

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft by Tolexander: 5:48am On Oct 01, 2013
silverdam:
he tweets:

[b]Lol witchcraft?! Its imperative I underscore

See his tweet below…

[url]tosinsilverdam./2013/10/01/jim-iyke-replies-critics-denies-he-was-delivered-from-witchcraft/[/url]
i can see that he is truely delivered!

8 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft by djeezy(m): 6:35am On Oct 01, 2013
People are seriously making a big deal outta this. Let the guy be, the hardest part about business is minding your own. All those people criticizing him, they'd be the ones to run to church when they have problems beyond their control. Nobody is above looking for solutions.

18 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft by skyscraperTM(m): 8:26am On Oct 01, 2013
Lol witchcraft?! it's imperative i underscore dt peo r oblivious to wat transpired.Ignorance is no excuse.Tailor ur opinion to wh u knw#bless

me likey¡ all dem haterz of jim should chop shiit and die¡ this days people wish to fall under the anointinq, some naija qirls be lookinq like..,
" jenny: ada can you belive it, durinq the deliverance in church, immediately the pastor touched me i fell under the anointinq¡
ada: ehn....ehn, i'm so happy for you o, i wish i was the one that fell under the anointinq¡
jenny: that's true sha, but don`t worry, your time will come ".

[size=15pt]I Recommend Seun should also Recruit these Haterz into his Sensibility Training!![/size]

4 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 01, 2013
Praise The Lord! undecided
Re: Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft by homesteady(m): 9:55am On Oct 01, 2013
He should understand that whenever anybody goes for deliverance, it is believed that the person is into witchcraft! grin
Re: Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft by demelza: 10:50am On Oct 01, 2013
Wetin consign me?
Whether its witchcraft or not who cares?
The only people that should be concerned are those within his slapping/beating distance e.g Nadia

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft by mspee(f): 11:12am On Oct 01, 2013
This movie tho undecided
Re: Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 01, 2013
Is this news?. Smh undecided
Re: Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft by Tholudee(f): 1:04pm On Oct 01, 2013
People should leave this guy alone nw... Where is my shoe mehn! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft by Big4wig(m): 1:16pm On Oct 01, 2013
Re: Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft by sexymoma(f): 1:17pm On Oct 01, 2013
I thought as much...
witchcraft go deliver you and the next thing you said was 'where are my shoes mehn'
so funny..

In jim's voice 'where are my likes mehn'

6 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft by emmabest2000(m): 1:20pm On Oct 01, 2013
silverdam: After the Jim Iyke’s deliverance gist went viral, so
many bloggers reported he was delivered from
witchcraft while some celebs also criticized him.
he tweets:

Lol witchcraft?! Its imperative I underscore

See his tweet below…

lol grin
Re: Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft by Gabrielsylar(m): 1:20pm On Oct 01, 2013
Delivered but retained his lying spirit
Re: Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 01, 2013
cheesy Once it was an actress and now Jim Iyke...

Something's not just adding up here.
Re: Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft by bookface: 1:21pm On Oct 01, 2013
Too mush grammar, you must show Nollywood by force!

"It is imperative, that i underscore, that people are oblivious to what transpired"

Same thing as

"Most people have no clue about what actually happened"

7 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 01, 2013
none of my business
Re: Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft by churchmind: 1:23pm On Oct 01, 2013
If it's easy make dem too go 4 tb place
Re: Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft by gratiaeo(m): 1:26pm On Oct 01, 2013
Me too need deliverance, but shame no go allow me go to that church. #Don't want my guys to laugh @ me
Re: Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 01, 2013
Like i said on sunday concerning this mutha-fakin advert, everything na advert and End Time thing.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft by xynerise: 1:27pm On Oct 01, 2013
Emmanuel!!! grin
Re: Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft by Airforce1(m): 1:29pm On Oct 01, 2013
Where is Demeltia, spongeback and mayapop?

Oya tis your turn o grin
Re: Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 01, 2013
xynerise: Emmanuel!!! grin
For nairaland? grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft by Deschil: 1:30pm On Oct 01, 2013
People are so pathetic! Spreading tales that they know nothing about!! Why did he bother responding?!
Re: Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft by adegwurulez(m): 1:30pm On Oct 01, 2013
nice movie... watch out for part 2
Re: Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft by immortalvoices(m): 1:31pm On Oct 01, 2013
What does humans really wants...
You all have waited for his reply..
Admits it you guys were expecting his harsh side

And Jesus reply... If any man has not sin let him cast the first stone!!!

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft by xynerise: 1:31pm On Oct 01, 2013
gratiaeo: Me too need deliverance, but shame no go allow me go to that church. #Don't want my guys to laugh @ me
Your pride will keep building legion of demons in you.

My friend go and get delivered from foolishness angry

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft by searay(m): 1:32pm On Oct 01, 2013
Is this season 2?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bally Pictured With Efe's Mother And Father / Duncan Mighty And Wife Welcome Child (Photo) / Davido's Daughter, Imade, Prays For Her Sick Mother, Sophia Momodu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.