Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Review an entry for the Etisalat Prize For Literature. - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Review an entry for the Etisalat Prize For Literature. (9063 Views)

Fiston Mwanza Mujila Bagged The Etisalat Book Prize For ‘tram83’ – Read An Excer / Etisalat Prize For Literature 2015 Application – How To Apply / Two Nigerians Nominated For 2015 Caine Prize For African Writing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Review an entry for the Etisalat Prize For Literature. by skyscraperTM(m): 8:46pm On Oct 10, 2013
Voted
Re: Review an entry for the Etisalat Prize For Literature. by tsodjete: 8:48pm On Oct 10, 2013
Bossforeva: The flash fiction category of the Etisalat Prize for Literature, caters to the large community of unpublished writers across the continent. The flash fiction category accepts entries under 300 words and is open to enter, review and ultimately vote a winner.
Please am using this medium to solicit for ur votes. I know that if the average number of people that views an average post that makes it to the frontpage, will decide to vote for me, then am definitely bound to win the first position. Once i win, i'll return the glory that belongs to Nairaland when am being questioned and i'll also open a thread where i'll give out recharge vouchers to my fellow Nairalanders for 1 week cox of the supports rendered. Please make my dreams come true as this is my pioneer literary art by voting at
http://etisalatprize.com/theres-a-hero-in-diaspora/
it's just simple, click on the link, at the bottom you will see a "VOTE FOR ME" tab. Click it and you are done. Please dn't just view without voting. It won't take more than 15kb of your megabytes and As u vote 4 me may u be blessed.
Wishing you all the good things life has to offer.
Thank You!
voted
Re: Review an entry for the Etisalat Prize For Literature. by gen2briz(m): 8:53pm On Oct 10, 2013
In saka's voice I Don vote oooooo
Re: Review an entry for the Etisalat Prize For Literature. by MEILYN(m): 8:53pm On Oct 10, 2013
voted.
Re: Review an entry for the Etisalat Prize For Literature. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2013
Tell us the truth because I feel something is up to your sleeve.
Re: Review an entry for the Etisalat Prize For Literature. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 10, 2013
Tell us the truth because I feel something is up to your sleeve.Tell us the truth because I feel something is up to your sleeve.Tell us the truth because I feel something is up to your sleeve.
Re: Review an entry for the Etisalat Prize For Literature. by Ikenna94: 9:10pm On Oct 10, 2013
Primary skool write up .I won't vote.let's be sincere dis story dey amateur a 2 year old can do it

3 Likes

Re: Review an entry for the Etisalat Prize For Literature. by priscasmart(f): 9:12pm On Oct 10, 2013
Hmmn...since dis is a competition...Am not supposed to vote, But I just did. May the best flash fiction, win.
Here's my story...u said u believed in "one Good turn deserves another" .Time to prove it

http://
etisalatprize.com/aminas-revenge/..thanks
Re: Review an entry for the Etisalat Prize For Literature. by felifeli: 9:14pm On Oct 10, 2013
What kind of literary prize is this where half-literate persons are persuaded to vote for a silly entry to win? When did literature become like dancing contest ?This should be illegal.
Re: Review an entry for the Etisalat Prize For Literature. by habbey99(m): 9:16pm On Oct 10, 2013
InshaAllah may God guide u through Amen.....Voted
Re: Review an entry for the Etisalat Prize For Literature. by bory09(m): 9:17pm On Oct 10, 2013
voted joor. You are winning jare. Just remember us when you win dakun
Re: Review an entry for the Etisalat Prize For Literature. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 10, 2013
voted.
Re: Review an entry for the Etisalat Prize For Literature. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2013
Boss4eva, I just checked my facebook profile and I found out that you have been a facebook friend for almost 2 years now. What a coincidence! cheesy
Re: Review an entry for the Etisalat Prize For Literature. by Enkaynwa(f): 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2013
Voted!
Re: Review an entry for the Etisalat Prize For Literature. by homesteady(m): 9:27pm On Oct 10, 2013
Voted! cool
Re: Review an entry for the Etisalat Prize For Literature. by vizboy(m): 9:30pm On Oct 10, 2013
voted
Re: Review an entry for the Etisalat Prize For Literature. by huptin(m): 9:31pm On Oct 10, 2013
voted
Re: Review an entry for the Etisalat Prize For Literature. by boay(m): 9:32pm On Oct 10, 2013
I have voted for you. I wish you the best of God
Re: Review an entry for the Etisalat Prize For Literature. by Handsomeemmy(m): 9:34pm On Oct 10, 2013
Voted..... Please don't just view, encourage a brother that is doing something legitimate, enough of Bad news making front pages, make his dream come through
Re: Review an entry for the Etisalat Prize For Literature. by ecolime(m): 9:36pm On Oct 10, 2013
Voted.
Re: Review an entry for the Etisalat Prize For Literature. by MosD: 9:41pm On Oct 10, 2013
Voted bro. Wish u d best....keep it up
Re: Review an entry for the Etisalat Prize For Literature. by Sageez(m): 9:43pm On Oct 10, 2013
if i dnt vote, then am bad. I jst voted.
Re: Review an entry for the Etisalat Prize For Literature. by Edipee(m): 9:45pm On Oct 10, 2013
Voted
Re: Review an entry for the Etisalat Prize For Literature. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 10, 2013
Noted! Viewed! And Voted! Goodluck.
Re: Review an entry for the Etisalat Prize For Literature. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 10, 2013
Voted
Re: Review an entry for the Etisalat Prize For Literature. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 10, 2013
pls Mr etisalat wole soyinka I hope this is not those scam or money making referal stuff.pls Mr etisalat wole soyinka I hope this is not those scam or money making referal stuff.pls Mr etisalat wole soyinka I hope this is not those scam or money making referal stuff.
Re: Review an entry for the Etisalat Prize For Literature. by temhab(f): 10:00pm On Oct 10, 2013
Voted Goodluck to you kiss
Re: Review an entry for the Etisalat Prize For Literature. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 10, 2013
Voted!! But I feel my story is better than yours!!!!! Na Grace... Hehehehehe.check it http://etisalatprize.com/the-sermon/
Re: Review an entry for the Etisalat Prize For Literature. by iebanehita(m): 10:05pm On Oct 10, 2013
^^
I voted for you too.

May the best write_up wins!
Re: Review an entry for the Etisalat Prize For Literature. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 10, 2013
Voted
Re: Review an entry for the Etisalat Prize For Literature. by randwise(m): 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2013
Veiwed.. Didn*t read but voted..
Gud luck MaN and odas too..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Mommy For Christmas / Me, You, And Them: Book 2 (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / Download This Free Ebook On How To Browse The Internet Free Of Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.