Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,779 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Position Yourself And See Jesus Part 1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Position Yourself And See Jesus Part 1 (471 Views)

Position Yourself And See Jesus Part 3 / Position Yourself And See Jesus Part 2 / Learn How To Position Yourself For Enduring Riches Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Position Yourself And See Jesus Part 1 by charisville: 8:19am On Oct 01, 2013
And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD, which he will shew to you today. Exodus 14:13

Israel miraculously came out of the land of Egypt, with God performing great signs and wonders. The bible says “He brought them forth with silver and gold and no one was feeble among them” (Psalm 105:37). They saw the manifest presence of the Lord and the wealth transfer from the Egyptians to them before they left the land; but in Exodus 14:12, they were quick to tell Moses that it would have been better he left them in Egypt as slaves.

The issue is that their eyes were fixed on the wrong things: they were focused on how great the army of Pharaoh was and the noise of their horses and chariots, that they forgot to fix their eyes on God’s salvation. What issue are you going through? What lying symptoms has the devil thrown your way? It’s time to look at it differently. The word “salvation” is translated “Yeshuwah” in Hebrew and it also means Jesus.

Moses was telling them to stay still, so that they can see Jesus. Beloved, it’s time for you to look away from that challenge and look unto Jesus who is your salvation. When you fix your gaze on Jesus just like Peter, you will begin to walk on all those challenges that seem to bring you down. Focus on the promises of God, “many are the afflictions of the righteous; but the Lord delivers him from them all” (Psalm 34:19). Will you focus on the afflictions or on the Lord’s deliverance, protection and salvation? See Jesus.

Prayer: Lord Jesus, all I see is You. I do not consider all that I’m going through, instead I consider all Your promises to me and how You have qualified me for those promises.

Follow @charisville on twitter

Url: http://charisvillecapsules.org/position-yourself-and-see-jesus-part-1/

CVC BB Pin: 26655112

Charis Ville Capsules.
Re: Position Yourself And See Jesus Part 1 by wandevincent(m): 8:31am On Oct 01, 2013
Thanks, nice one, Mod, front page pls
Re: Position Yourself And See Jesus Part 1 by charisville: 12:32pm On Oct 02, 2013
wandevincent: Thanks, nice one, Mod, front page pls

We bless our Daddy God

(1) (Reply)

The Gospel Of Jesus Brings Dignity To People / How Can The World Be Without Food? / Church Women Begin 605-day Prayer For Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.