Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Nigeria, My Beloved Country @53 - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigeria, My Beloved Country @53 (790 Views)

How Many Outsiders Have You Informed About Nigeria @ 53? / Can This Be True? NIGERIA 53 Years Report Card :o / NIGERIA @ 53 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria, My Beloved Country @53 by skyfaze(m): 8:54am On Oct 01, 2013
I want to use this opportunity to wish all nigerian both home and abroad a happy anniversary on our 53rd independent day celebration. I m sure many people especially the youths will say that there's no reason to celebrate it, considering the present situation of educational sector, security, power supply, etc. But biblically we have to thank God because he said in all situation that we should thank him because he knows about it and he has the power to change every situation for good. I strongly believe that NIGERIA will a great nation some day and whole world will recognise us as great country. I am very sure that God is aware of what is happening in nigeria now and i am sure he is working out a solution for it, in due time he will liberate my beloved country NIGERIA, he will deliver us from the hands of the bad rulers and bless us with good leaders that will take us to promise land. I pray that GOD in his infinity mercy will forgive us our sins and bless us with good leaders, i ask through JESUS CHRIST OUT LORD...AMEN. (Composed by Sochima Udenwoke a.k.a Skyfaze) my little contribution to make NIGERIA GREAT...GOD bless my beloved country NIGERIA...ONE LOVE!

(1) (Reply)

5 Exciting Ways To Make This Xmas Memorable / Easy Taxi Nigeria Takes The Unique Taxi Experience To The DMP Abuja / Miss Anambra.... Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.