Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Do’s And Dont’s For Nysc Orientation Camp - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Do’s And Dont’s For Nysc Orientation Camp (1338 Views)

Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp / Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) / Pictures From NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Do’s And Dont’s For Nysc Orientation Camp by lexiie(f): 9:11am On Oct 01, 2013
This 3 weeks of your life can make you or mar you . So as usual i would always drop advice and important information you need to survive that period .

Dos and Dont’s in camp .please read ,share and pass on to others . Do not forget to ask any question if you have .

dos

Do not laminate your call-up letter.

Haba , why would you do so?. The call up letter is not your property , its the property of the government . It a costly mistake to be made o . Because during registration at the camp , your call up letter would have to be stamped .

Do make a hair style that you can cope with

Ladies this is very important . Its just 3 weeks , so make a hairstyle that’ll last for that period . A style that wont consume your time when dressing because sometimes you might just have to run out for parade and you might look rough . I can say braids are ok. If you decide to fix weavon to camp you may be forced to do another hair in camp because of the season . Well during my own time i fixed short hair and it wasn’t bad at least i didn’t have to comb or style my hair every time.

MORE AFTER THE CUT—–

Dont be too anxious and in a hurry to wear your kit when given

If you report at camp on the first day , you will be issued your complete camp kit . Dont let it get to you and you quickly change into them because from that moment on parade is your next best friend. I was kind of a victim of such tho. The thing is from 3 pm , soldiers will blow bugle for parade so anyone seen kitted is then chased to parade.
My advice is that you just keep that kit till maybe the next day .As soon as u are issued your kit go and hide it under you box/bag. You can then successfully wear mufti for d 3 days duration of d registration. If the soldiers ask why you aren’t kitted tell them you’ve not been issued and they’ll leave you alone. Be wise !!!!

Do not for any reason loose your Face cap .

Your NYSC cap is a must anywhere you go to in camp ,mostly when heading to the parade ground. In some camps the commandants and officers take it very personal . Some girls might want to display their hair and all . Also the sun is definitely not your friend so just always be with your camp. Its an advice

Do not give any room for unnecessary harassment

This goes for to ladies. Most of you ladies might want to show yourself and God help you that one of those commanders or army officers pick you as their target . Keep your cool , respect yourself and obey them (that’s what they want at least) . Then if you are then harassed you can then take it up to the necessary authority .Except you want it .
MORE here
http://evatese./2013/10/01/dos-and-donts-for-nysc-orientation-camp/

Re: Do’s And Dont’s For Nysc Orientation Camp by yokiti: 4:50pm On Oct 01, 2013

(1)

PHOTO: NYSC Corps Member Calls Herself A Corpse In Horrible Spelling Error / Meet The Youngest Corps Member(photo) / NYSC Postpones Batch A Orientation Course Till

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.