Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:17 PM

Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance (37919 Views)

Funny Similarities Between Sinach And Afrocandy / Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) / Cossy And Afrocandy Who Would You Go For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by dondumexx(m): 10:49am On Oct 01, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 01, 2013

4 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by homesteady(m): 11:29am On Oct 01, 2013
grin this is just the beginning for jim iyke! More are yet to come!
I wonder what he was thinking that made him go for the deliverance!
Maybe 2morrow, them aki and paw paw would also ridicule him on twitter
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by ehiblessing(f): 11:40am On Oct 01, 2013
I dont knw y all dis guys cant just keep dir response to thier selfs, its not their business salvation is personal

31 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by davidmani(m): 12:04pm On Oct 01, 2013
wat kind of money wud make a celeb lyk jim stage such a performance on live telecast?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by gluv01(f): 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2013
I comment my reserve..I know that miracles are real, but with all of the accusations...AAL IZZ WELL
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by AbuMikey(m): 12:32pm On Oct 01, 2013
Now playing Kay Switch' Won Binu undecided
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by oyedun82(m): 1:17pm On Oct 01, 2013
wats their biz? Reason why some people ar shy to preach/share the gospel

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 01, 2013
jim should not reply....ministers, kings, presidents, sport stars, celebrities etc. hav bn dia.....al paid too abi....replying afrocandy wil b chidish......probably he too might have doubted b4 visiting scoan .nw he will knw wat pesecution means......

11 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Pita99(m): 1:48pm On Oct 01, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by switdil(f): 2:09pm On Oct 01, 2013
@afrocandy
Ashewo sef dey form
So she "mother of evil sprit" get mouth to yarn shit
She better rush go for her deliverance quick
Mtcheeww

Sorry jim iyke
Its all for the best

17 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by benkings(m): 2:17pm On Oct 01, 2013
the moment u choose to follow GOD qenuinely all ur friends and loved ones will hate you..........JIM always remember this 'if the world smile or frown at you,always remember it is an enemy'......now i know many people call themselves christain but dont know the GOD they worship #LetLoveLead#

39 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by omonnakoda: 2:18pm On Oct 01, 2013
ehiblessing: I dont knw y all dis guys cant just keep dir response to thier selfs, its not their business salvation is personal
You are correct salvation is PERSONAL try telling that to JIM IYKE.

5 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 01, 2013
Patiently waiting for Season 2: The Return of Jim Iyke
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 01, 2013
Jim Iyke don suffer o.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by emmykk(m): 2:29pm On Oct 01, 2013
jim iyke don enter wahala
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by djeezy(m): 2:29pm On Oct 01, 2013
And all these other celebrities are using their responses to gain attention. Whether acted or not, some things are better left unsaid especially things we do not fully understand. By the way is Patrick a christian?

5 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by kstyle2(m): 2:30pm On Oct 01, 2013
dem dey talk of meat 4 pot,kpomo stil dey raise hand.......afrocandy stil dey tlk...I no blame her sha.......
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Willgates(m): 2:31pm On Oct 01, 2013
I still won't comment on this issue yet
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by 3ace(m): 2:32pm On Oct 01, 2013
Jim Iyke don daran for una hand. Na only God know why people no believe dis guy o. Is it because of his gragra lifestyle?

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Kslib(m): 2:32pm On Oct 01, 2013
Hon Patrick or whatever he calls himself is an iddiot.. I never saw myself calling a man who is as old as being my dad an idiiot,but what do you expect me to say to an old man who thinks big english is the solution to every issue.. I dont really know the motive behind this tweet of his but i suspect it's a cheap move to garner more followers on twitter..

This is a sensitive issue and i see no reason why this man should even say anything publicly about it.. Why cant he keep his bloody opinion to himself...

Talking about Tb Joshua:
I see no reason why people keep attacking the man.. I dont know if Tb Joshua's miracle are fake or real cos i am in no bloody position to say but all i have to say is;
1.. What more do Nigerians want? This man has healed many people with problems free of charge.. He has saved many sick people from the cold hands of death by curing their ailments..
This man is doing what our redundant health sector has been ignoring for decades..

2.. Pls can the conspiracy theorists tell why Tb joshua will seat down,scratch his head and say "Viola,we need to pay certain actors to fall under the anointing?
For christ's sake,the man is already known globally.. Prominent people all over Africa and the world visit him..
Who da ffuck is Jim Iyke and of what use will Jim Iyke's deliverance be to him or his already mammoth ministry?
Everybody in Nigeria knows Tb Joshua and the works he has been doing..
What does he needs Jim Iyke for? To increase his already millions of members or what exactly?

Honorable Patrick is a honorable fool and to say i am disappointed in him is the least i can say.. Atleast this mumuish comment of his that lacks thought and reeks of stupendous stupidity has proven that he belongs to the class of Nigerians who think big english has anything to do with brain power..

As afro candy,i have nothing to say cos i never expected any less stupidity from that one..

Lastly,i m in no position to say if Tb joshua's miracle are fake or not, but the man has helped millions of people in Nigeria and there is nothing any conspiracy theorist or group of theorists can do about that..
Nigerians and their wahala.. When someone helps, they complain and accuse.. When they are ignored,they curse...
Wetin una want? Geeez!!!

All the Patricks who belong to the clan of Obiaghon's should forgive my typos.. No time to spell-check..

All izz stiil well!

87 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by liyalla(m): 2:32pm On Oct 01, 2013
Ur interest in the issue which is absolutely not Ur biz, is more comedy and stunt... Give us a break ye cheap popularity seekers

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Thebrightest(m): 2:34pm On Oct 01, 2013
I also need deliverance because, i am about 30, and i have never toasted a lady, or had a girl friend, not to talk of hugging a lady or kissing. Inshort i am a virgin.
I think i really need tough deliverance.

5 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 01, 2013
He disgraced himself ah swear well mayb he was paid well hu knos
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Blackbody20(m): 2:34pm On Oct 01, 2013
When a non-celebrity farts, no one knows/smells it! but wn a celeb does, the whole world will talk about it! JIM no be the first person wey den go deliver for SCOAN na! so, wetin concern dem?

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 01, 2013
STWEPID STRIPPER VOICING OUT TRASHH...

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by lifestyle1(m): 2:34pm On Oct 01, 2013
undecided
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by pinkrex(m): 2:34pm On Oct 01, 2013
Little wonder why those seen as the' cream of the society' are immoral and posing as bad role models for our kids and those whom look up to them. They seldom believe in God and the exta-ordinary and take the slightest opportunity in geering at those turning a new leaf.

What can you make of Pat obihiagbon? A filibuster and cliche squanderer, gathering fellowers by pronuncing latin and greek words; a man part of the same political engineering that loots us.

Afro candy? Who's that?! The name alone call her decency to questioning. Isn't she the internet celebrity that ridiculs people for a living as if she's got a perfect life without skeletons in her cupboard?

Wow! Everyone takes opportunity to have a voice! Bandwagon of depressing hypocrites!!

5 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Sijo01(f): 2:35pm On Oct 01, 2013
afro candy, I advice you stage the same performance because you sure need it.
and you Mr.Obahiagbon, keep your opinion to yourself, it count not.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diamond Platnumz Is Reported Dead [FALSE] / Useless old man - Bobrisky blasts Actor Charles Awurum / Bbnaija: Ali Baba Is Supporting Efe (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.