Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Post your PHP Problems Here - Webmasters (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Post your PHP Problems Here (63174 Views)

Thread For All Your Blogging Related Problems Here / Get And Request For Your Php Problems Here / Connecting To Your Gmail Account From Your Php Application. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post your PHP Problems Here by kosytedy(m): 10:18am On Sep 03, 2014
Sejj: Hey my bosses, am not a professional web designer but i created a website using a WYSIWYG software (Easy Website Pro). Please how do i make my contact form work cos i know it is PHP based.

Contact me on kosytedy@yahoo.com let me send you a copy of the tutorial pdf that me an expert that I am today.
Re: Post your PHP Problems Here by Abduletudaye(m): 5:41pm On Sep 03, 2014
Hi guys.. Am a novice but I own a blog. I had issues with my host and my bandwidth was exceeded. Now I moved to a free host pending the time I can go back the paid.

I succesfullly transferred my backup with Filezilla but when I tried to upload the mysql database, that was where problem evolved. I upload in the cpanel of the free host but I cnt find it anywhere rara.. Even in the Myphpadmin, its not there. Pls help, my site has been dormant. cry
Re: Post your PHP Problems Here by okesuku: 5:32pm On Sep 04, 2014
hi guys
pls does any1 know any good wordpress plugin for frontend user login. I want to use a front end plugin to restrict visitors getting to some pages without a login form. so that non logged in visitors to the website cannot see pages between login and logout pages without logging in. Thanks alot for your reply.
Re: Post your PHP Problems Here by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 07, 2014
Plead to webmasters, what causes unable to download mp3 and video in php site....
Re: Post your PHP Problems Here by directonpc(m): 8:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
Abduletudaye: Hi guys.. Am a novice but I own a blog. I had issues with my host and my bandwidth was exceeded. Now I moved to a free host pending the time I can go back the paid.

I succesfullly transferred my backup with Filezilla but when I tried to upload the mysql database, that was where problem evolved. I upload in the cpanel of the free host but I cnt find it anywhere rara.. Even in the Myphpadmin, its not there. Pls help, my site has been dormant. cry
how did you upload the sql backup? was it in phpmyadmin via import option? or to the root of your public directory

1 Like

Re: Post your PHP Problems Here by directonpc(m): 8:18pm On Sep 07, 2014
olutex212: Plead to webmasters, what causes unable to download mp3 and video in php site....
u can give better description of your problem, maybe a link to the page or sample of your code
Re: Post your PHP Problems Here by Abduletudaye(m): 9:54pm On Sep 07, 2014
directonpc: how did you upload the sql backup? was it in phpmyadmin via import option? or to the root of your public directory

I uploaded the sql file via import in phpmyadmin.
Re: Post your PHP Problems Here by directonpc(m): 2:51am On Sep 08, 2014
and no table /data is displayed?
Re: Post your PHP Problems Here by vinobieze(m): 7:28pm On Sep 08, 2014
Want to run your own sportbook? Sportsbetscript provides online sport betting platform and betshop system. Check online demo version and contact us for consultation or pricing request.All registered users can place a bet on soccer games prior to game’s start time.
The bets are automatically blocked after the start of the game.
When the game ends, the administrator enters the final scores and the component automatically computes the number of points given to each member.
All Bets History.

Mobile theme layout
Desktop view theme layout
Different odds types...
Wide range of betting options.
Fund management enabled
Risk management system enabled
Bet shop platform enabled
Automated payment system with interswitch enabled
User friendly interface.
Automatic feed update
Manual feed update
Content controller
User panel
Activity and financial history
Activity and finance reports

Requirements:
PHP 5.2 or greater
Please Click http://www.comodobet.com/index.php to find out more.
Re: Post your PHP Problems Here by fernandezray: 8:11am On Sep 09, 2014
Hello People,My name is Raymond Fernandez, How are you doing,I don't talk much, but all I have to say is that i have come today to help my fellow Nigerians out..... It has come to my notice that THOUSANDS of Paypal Accounts are being LIMITED Daily...... And the funniest thing is that 2 of my accounts got Limited..... So that made me to do lots of research and practise for like Six Months cos I had like $2000 in the accounts..... So where I'm going is that I have gotten a LASTING solution to ANY ACCOUNT BEING LIMITED.... So All u av to do is Just to pay a sum of 2000 naira.... I REPEAT.... Just 2000naira.... This is just a promo sale.... I usually sell the ebook for 5000 but I'm alarmed at the rate of account being limited per day so this is my own way of helping fellow Nigerians........ pls pay to

UBA
AMOO RAYMOND FERNANDEZ

so after paying the money pls send the following info to this number..... 08141934526
RESTORE YOUR PAYPAL
YOUR FULL NAME
YOUR EMAIL
AMOUNT YOU PAID
DATE YOU PAID

send it to 08141934526

........ After receiving the message I will send the download link to your EMAIL.....

PLS DO NOT REPRODUCE THE FILE IN ANY WAY..... PLS

And This offer is only available for the next 30 days after this publication..... After that the price goes up to just 4000 ..... so pls act fast.........

Pls for Complaints and Questions
pls call @ 08141934526
Re: Post your PHP Problems Here by Philipschasis(m): 4:11am On Sep 10, 2014
Hello All, I am actually trying to learn PHP on my own from scratch. I am having some issues and as a novice i know that i might have missed some steps.. I designed a website with hostinger's Zyro web builder. I actually understand how to use the PhpMYSQL databases but the problem is that after creating the databases, i cannot bring it on through the zyro builder.. Due to the fact that the website was completely designed using this web builder i see no way in which i can link the databases to any page, i have sought online and several blogs but the descriptions there does not match what i am actually searching for...
Re: Post your PHP Problems Here by exellent91(m): 5:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
how to watch free dstv;go to:ralpheme..go to the forum and open technical thread
Re: Post your PHP Problems Here by Ymodulus: 11:28am On Sep 15, 2014
Abduletudaye:

I uploaded the sql file via import in phpmyadmin.

directonpc: and no table /data is displayed?

I think he didnt upload it well.

@Abduletudaye Please note the folowing does your back up DATABASE have any uploaded file stored in it??

Does your back up database exceed 1 Gig of data??

Lastly and most important your Mysql Database Version of previous host and new free host any discrepancies?
Re: Post your PHP Problems Here by coolscott(m): 4:07pm On Sep 16, 2014
Please does anyone know how to delete a topic he has previously created on nairaland?
Re: Post your PHP Problems Here by BodeOlad: 9:38am On Sep 18, 2014
Help Analyse PHP Function on Slideshow

Hi Guys, currently working on a project i.e designing and developing a website that looks like this: www.wonga.com. The assistance is needed in the area of the slideshow on the homepage. The slider appears to be a php function that calculates certain bank loan rate. Kindly help peruse/analyse the code that powers the slider and see if you understand how it works. If yes, contact me on: 08056614886 or bode.oladipo@baojconet.com for further discussions and hopefully it will be mutually profitable.

Regards,

Bode.
Re: Post your PHP Problems Here by Luminary1(f): 12:44pm On Sep 18, 2014
Re: Post your PHP Problems Here by Kidstell: 4:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
I Have a php-mysql enabled site completed and working fine on my workstations. After uploading it to the host, all pages displayed blank. Then I realised that when I do online editing from the control panel, The pages started working fine. Although I had to changed 1 or 2 things. Also when I download the source files from the webhost's control panel, it would not execute but display blank pages. I would like to know if it has to do with page encoding...
Re: Post your PHP Problems Here by louie3(m): 8:00am On Sep 23, 2014
pls help i'm getting this error msg wen i try to connect wit my mysql.though it shws database created nd also tables.bt dis error appears at the end: You have an error in your SQL
syntax; check the manual that
corresponds to your MySQL server
version for the right syntax to use
near '' ''
Re: Post your PHP Problems Here by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 28, 2014
Hello gurus, please i am new in web developing although i have been working with html. Please i need a php script for registration and login with mysql and users homepage after login. Please help, thanks a million
Re: Post your PHP Problems Here by ndnuray(m): 2:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
domain name for sale....contact me tru my signature .
Re: Post your PHP Problems Here by Irshittabey: 5:41pm On Oct 01, 2014
guru4eva: Hello gurus, please i am new in web developing although i have been working with html. Please i need a php script for registration and login with mysql and users homepage after login. Please help, thanks a million
sorry bro,but i gotta ask,have u ever seen a php code script before?
For registeration,u will need html to create the forms,u can use both javascript and php to validate the form,then to insert into ur database u need both mysql and php
for login systems, and a user's homepage u need to understand how to use session and header in php,it is aint hard,but maybe some senior collegues can help u better than i did
Re: Post your PHP Problems Here by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 01, 2014
guru4eva: Hello gurus, please i am new in web developing although i have been working with html. Please i need a php script for registration and login with mysql and users homepage after login. Please help, thanks a million
Since u are still a newbie in php, PM me..
Re: Post your PHP Problems Here by DrPhilABd: 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2014
Help! Help!! Help!!! I designed a website using dreamweaver C5, created a database using php MySql on wamp server. But the problem now is that connecting the database frm the server to the backend(or dreamweaver) is jux not working even after it is connected. All I get is an error code. Plz somebody Help me.
Re: Post your PHP Problems Here by Omezuu: 5:29pm On Oct 04, 2014
I designed this website from scratch. Here you can chat with buyers/sellers online within any location. Job seekers can also find jobs here through a private chat with recruiters. If you signup you will get free php scripts from me.
Re: Post your PHP Problems Here by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 06, 2014
DrPhilABd:
Help! Help!! Help!!! I designed a website using dreamweaver C5, created a database using php MySql on wamp server. But the problem now is that connecting the database frm the server to the backend(or dreamweaver) is jux not working even after it is connected. All I get is an error code. Plz somebody Help me.
Post Yo Error Code...
Re: Post your PHP Problems Here by murainojr(m): 3:30pm On Oct 06, 2014
please,am just new here, I want u guy(oga) to please teach me how to create a beautiful website with HTML for a start, maybe php, CSS later on. pls am looking forward to hear from u soon.pls
Re: Post your PHP Problems Here by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 06, 2014
murainojr:
please,am just new here, I want u guy(oga) to please teach me how to create a beautiful website with HTML for a start, maybe php, CSS later on. pls am looking forward to hear from u soon.pls
Where are u based?
Re: Post your PHP Problems Here by Arnoldo(m): 6:17pm On Oct 06, 2014
only d frontpage of my site opens on some browsers.......can anyone please tell me what the problem is as people are complaining they can't open some pages with operamini pls help..d site is naijado .com
Re: Post your PHP Problems Here by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 06, 2014
Arnoldo:
only d frontpage of my site opens on some browsers.......can anyone please tell me what the problem is as people are complaining they can't open some pages with operamini pls help..d site is naijado .com
You obviously bought a clone of NL from someone and now u are stuck... Thats the price to pay for not being original... No offense meant but u'll find a lot of bugs on yo website code...
Re: Post your PHP Problems Here by Arnoldo(m): 7:25am On Oct 07, 2014
Djangocode:
You obviously bought a clone of NL from someone and now u are stuck... Thats the price to pay for not being original... No offense meant but u'll find a lot of bugs on yo website code...
I agree with u...but is there no solution....cos its only on opera mini its not working well...and I have used dis script on a free hosting b4 there was no problem

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

Is Your Blog Powered By Wordpress? / Add More Than One Website Url To Your Twitter Account. / Top Google Searches By Nigerians 2015;Arsenal,Buhari,Diezani Arrest tops d list.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.