Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,601 members, 7,801,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

She Is Losing All Her Friends And Family Because Of Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Losing All Her Friends And Family Because Of Me (1452 Views)

When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) / Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] / I'm Losing All My Married Female Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Losing All Her Friends And Family Because Of Me by mcdokwe(m): 11:46am On Oct 01, 2013
Our love story would definitely make a blockbuster if shot in the movies.
I met her in 2007 as a shy teenager during the GCE/WASCE and almost watched her slip away due to my inability to communicate my feelings to her until after the last paper, having been convinced that I had nothing to lose if she jilts me as we may never set eyes on each other again... Fast forward to 2009 when she secured admission into the same school I was lucky to be a year earlier... We bonded until she decided she was no longer interested in me... During this period, We acted funny when we happen to bump into each other and tried as much as possible to avoid it, we rather elected to steal a peak at each other without the other party noticing, stalking each other to know how well the other is faring

1 Like

Re: She Is Losing All Her Friends And Family Because Of Me by mcdokwe(m): 12:15pm On Oct 01, 2013
that was the state of things till 2012 when I was close to rounding off my undergraduate programme... I went to her wanting to know the real reasons behind her leaving me, convinced that she wouldn't want to have anything to do with me, just so I'ld know where I got it wrong, move on with my life and learn to love another. Unfolding events however turned realities over as we both got emotional and started all over... Not long after, we had sex for the first time and I discovered she had always kept herself... To keep her, I fought to rest my engagements with other females, even though I was scared she could wake up one morning and decide to call it quits like before... I observed her closely whilst we overcame storms in our relationship
Re: She Is Losing All Her Friends And Family Because Of Me by demelza: 12:22pm On Oct 01, 2013
Mr. Op, come finish the story na

1 Like

Re: She Is Losing All Her Friends And Family Because Of Me by mcdokwe(m): 12:29pm On Oct 01, 2013
demelza: Mr. Op, come finish the story na
I am on it
Re: She Is Losing All Her Friends And Family Because Of Me by mcdokwe(m): 12:35pm On Oct 01, 2013
some of her friends painted a gloomy picture of our relationship, admonishing her to be weary of my motives. They said; having suffered a heartbreak from her, that I was unlikely to be upto any good, that I must have a concretised plan to get back at her... Others felt I was not good enough for her, while the rest believed I could easily get other girls' attention and leave her

1 Like

Re: She Is Losing All Her Friends And Family Because Of Me by mcdokwe(m): 12:51pm On Oct 01, 2013
she called in pregnant some weeks backundecided
Re: She Is Losing All Her Friends And Family Because Of Me by mcdokwe(m): 1:00pm On Oct 01, 2013
the news of her pregnancy wasn't as much shock to her friends, being campus girls who had either gotten pregnant themselves or know someone who had. The shock comes from the fact that she would not abort the baby and feels cool with the pregnancy. The family has stopped contacting her after several reasons they proffered for her to get rid off the pregnancy came short of getting to her. Everyone now watches from a distance and unfortunately waiting for the worse that would be
Re: She Is Losing All Her Friends And Family Because Of Me by mcdokwe(m): 1:05pm On Oct 01, 2013
the news of her pregnancy wasn't as much shock to her friends, being campus girls who had either gotten pregnant themselves or know someone who had. The shock comes from the fact that she would not abort the baby and feels cool with the pregnancy. The family has stopped contacting her after several reasons they proffered for her to get rid off the pregnancy came short of getting to her. Everyone now watches from a distance and unfortunately waiting for the worse that would be
Re: She Is Losing All Her Friends And Family Because Of Me by iamswizz(m): 1:07pm On Oct 01, 2013
Ok.
Re: She Is Losing All Her Friends And Family Because Of Me by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 01, 2013
And wat is ur position in dis whole saga?
Re: She Is Losing All Her Friends And Family Because Of Me by mcdokwe(m): 10:30pm On Oct 01, 2013
I am going to stand by her and prove them all wrong...that I promise
Re: She Is Losing All Her Friends And Family Because Of Me by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 01, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy.You are a daddy!

1 Like

Re: She Is Losing All Her Friends And Family Because Of Me by 50calibre(m): 11:09pm On Oct 01, 2013
mcdokwe: I am going to stand by her and prove them all wrong...that I promise

@Op you are cretinous fu*ktard!! The only thing you are going to prove to them, is your failure. The girl in question is probably from a disciplined family that don't tolerate fu*ktards who think its ok to be pregnant instead of chasing a career.

You play poker with your future, a young graduate is supposed to devoid himself of any responsibility until he finds solid footing.

It's not too late to drag your fu*ktard girlfriend to the doctor.

Fu*ktards flock with fu*ktards

1 Like

Re: She Is Losing All Her Friends And Family Because Of Me by WackyJ1(m): 11:15pm On Oct 01, 2013
Dry story.. OP You failed to expand on details where they needed expansion
Re: She Is Losing All Her Friends And Family Because Of Me by jahbiz: 11:28pm On Oct 01, 2013
I have just wastd my time & some kilobytes reading this Akpos story.
Re: She Is Losing All Her Friends And Family Because Of Me by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 02, 2013
op,Nollywood needs you
undecided
Re: She Is Losing All Her Friends And Family Because Of Me by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 02, 2013
Is dis real, or fantasy
Re: She Is Losing All Her Friends And Family Because Of Me by mcdokwe(m): 7:46am On Oct 02, 2013
50calibre:

@Op you are cretinous fu*ktard!! The only thing you are going to prove to them, is your failure. The girl in question is probably from a disciplined family that don't tolerate fu*ktards who think its ok to be pregnant instead of chasing a career.

You play poker with your future, a young graduate is supposed to devoid himself of any responsibility until he finds solid footing.

you can say whatever you like... We are not going to make another mistake by killing an innocent child... And 4 your info, she's a jewel and I won't have you spew nonesense her
Re: She Is Losing All Her Friends And Family Because Of Me by mcdokwe(m): 8:15am On Oct 02, 2013
50calibre:

you can say whatever you like... We are not going to make another mistake by killing an innocent child... And 4 your info, she's a jewel and I won't have you spew nonesense here
Re: She Is Losing All Her Friends And Family Because Of Me by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 02, 2013
Re: She Is Losing All Her Friends And Family Because Of Me by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 02, 2013
my dear friend, I have witnessed such b4 and its my eldest sister.
she got pregnant to her boyfriend about 2 yrs to finish her undergraduate programme. she did not abort it.
the guy was a corper, all his pocket money and NYSC allowance that he curbs every month end was always rolled into my sisters bank account, my dad neva gave her a dime apart from her school fees my mom was the compassionate one that sends food stuff and some money. actually the boy is now 4yrs old. they are expecting their second child now, trust me these two couples am talking about are earning big just because they are focused. so @op being a father and feeding urself and two does not kill. 50callibre note this.
@op my question is are you ready for the task? no be beans oh i cant imagine what my brother inlaw went through.
is the girl reliant on you for everything? pls if she is wake her up ooh cuz that means she is sleeping!
Daz all.

1 Like

Re: She Is Losing All Her Friends And Family Because Of Me by mcdokwe(m): 9:22am On Oct 02, 2013
murimoney: my dear friend, I have witnessed such b4 and its my eldest sister.
she got pregnant to her boyfriend about 2 yrs to finish her undergraduate programme. she did not abort it.
the guy was a corper, all his pocket money and NYSC allowance that he curbs every month end was always rolled into my sisters bank account, my dad neva gave her a dime apart from her school fees my mom was the compassionate one that sends food stuff and some money. actually the boy is now 4yrs old. they are expecting their second child now, trust me these two couples am talking about are earning big just because they are focused. so @op being a father and feeding urself and two does not kill. 50callibre note this.
@op my question is are you ready for the task? no be beans oh i cant imagine what my brother inlaw went through.
is the girl reliant on you for everything? pls if she is wake her up ooh cuz that means she is sleeping!
Daz all.
she doesn't depend on me.
Re: She Is Losing All Her Friends And Family Because Of Me by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 02, 2013
mcdokwe: she doesn't depend on me.
then ignore any critics and hold her tight and be focused.
if you abort that baby, then you have killed an innocent soul.
bid you farewell bro.
Re: She Is Losing All Her Friends And Family Because Of Me by mcdokwe(m): 9:33am On Oct 02, 2013
Nonso23: Great decision to keep the child O.P.
Just be sure it's what you want and the fact that it will not be easy is EASY is an understatement.
By the way, what were you doing having sèx with a woman without protection or contraceptives?
we have gone past the blame stage...and we 4 sure know it is not going to be easy. We've however decided to wade through as a consequence of our indiscretion
Re: She Is Losing All Her Friends And Family Because Of Me by fulli16(m): 11:00am On Oct 02, 2013
OP i must say ur doing d right tin
U re also aware f d upcoming challenges
Ur decision is comendable

Godspeed
Re: She Is Losing All Her Friends And Family Because Of Me by fulli16(m): 11:01am On Oct 02, 2013
Nd as for her frndz nd family...dey ll surely return
Re: She Is Losing All Her Friends And Family Because Of Me by mcdokwe(m): 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2013
fulli_16: Nd as for her frndz nd family...dey ll surely return
she doesn't give a damn about them.... said she to me, "even if the whole world takes a stand against us, and I am the only one left on her side, that she wouldn't leave me or terminate her pregnancy"
Re: She Is Losing All Her Friends And Family Because Of Me by ARareGem(f): 8:01pm On Oct 02, 2013
Hmmm.... okay.

(1) (Reply)

Why Don't Nigerians Kiss In Public, Or Peek While Greeting? / - / Come~back To Me My Love Or Love Me By Force --advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.