Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? (21483 Views)

Nigerian Physics Graduates,where Are You Working? / For Those Of You Working In Foreign Countries. / What Course Did You Study? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by afamjb: 5:33pm On Oct 01, 2013
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Iaz93: 5:34pm On Oct 01, 2013
Mister Dan: angry
why quoting Geology amongst those dumb courses.....I de vex oh
no mind am..

1 Like

Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Bee4real: 5:37pm On Oct 01, 2013
To the glory of Almighty Allah, I read FORESTRY TECHNOLOGY. and I have worked as EMERGENCY RESPONDER (ERT) as Contract staff FIREMAN in Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Portharcourt. and now The FIRE SAFETY SUPERVISOR with one of the newly built NATIONAL INTEGRATED POWER PROJECT Plant. Though had some international Professional cert. Alihamdulilahi Robilialaminah.

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by badmrkt(m): 5:38pm On Oct 01, 2013
I knew this thread would be hijacked by clowns and jobless dudes and babes...i didn't comment if you ask me....

1 Like

Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by adegwurulez(m): 5:43pm On Oct 01, 2013
PvtParts: I studied the four elemental powers of nature and mastered the source of the universe and transcended time and mortality.

All that was in my past life....

Now I am just a neck beard loser getting overpaid for sitting on his a33 all day telling people what to do when i dont even know sh1t for starters.
I also browse alot of p0rn and youtube during my work periods all day alongside trollin NL for the Lulz.

I know... I should kill myself.
seriously, u shld
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Meringe(m): 5:44pm On Oct 01, 2013
Where re the MODS, hide all these silly post from these kids.

@topic, I read Economics but I work with NTA.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by mochi1(m): 5:46pm On Oct 01, 2013
I studied water....now I work in the National assembly..
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 01, 2013
Meringe: Where re the MODS, hide all these silly post from this kids.

@topic, I read Economics but I work with NTA.

NTA!

Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by ITbomb(m): 5:48pm On Oct 01, 2013
Petroleum Engg but now a System Engineer/Network Admin
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by vcvibes(m): 5:51pm On Oct 01, 2013
I studied human waste management and i work at National assembly (dats where u can find most of them in 9ja)

4 Likes

Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by kambah(m): 5:54pm On Oct 01, 2013
Study electrical engineering and working with Federal Ministry of Power.
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by demmy66: 5:57pm On Oct 01, 2013
BabaAlabi: I studied brick alignment technology....I am a senior brick layer now.
Hahahahahaha... Yepa, mogbe. Now this is the biggest joke of October 1st... Independence joke.
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by 9jii(m): 5:59pm On Oct 01, 2013
I study PDP

I work in Abuja.

Kidding.
History n Force
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by ginstinct(m): 6:02pm On Oct 01, 2013
Choi!!! Nairaland has turned to comedy zone... See comments, *adjusted spectacles*.
Viewing mode
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by richyblink1(m): 6:04pm On Oct 01, 2013
begwong: Seriously,i studied arabic.Currently a BSM in one of d old gen banks.
One of my tellers studied med.lab Tech.

No wahala since we dey take am chop!

I guess your an Elephant employee.
Which of the branches? Let's hook up via communicator if you know what I mean
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Larrygr8t: 6:04pm On Oct 01, 2013
Study law, I drive okada now

6 Likes

Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by JPMorgan2: 6:15pm On Oct 01, 2013
I studied Agric Economics, now teaching in a well reputable sec school...
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by vcvibes(m): 6:17pm On Oct 01, 2013
Larrygr8t: Study law, I drive okada now
chai! It iz well
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by meetgaya: 6:17pm On Oct 01, 2013
Accountancy and later MBA working with bank hoping to switch to fed govt job
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Dreamflyin(m): 6:18pm On Oct 01, 2013
Studied E/E Engineering but now a machinist. Pilot training in the piping also.
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 01, 2013
ledafaze:

No wonder... ur handle says it all
stop following me. My ass isnt up for grab by some sexxxx starved punk
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by nikkypearl(f): 6:26pm On Oct 01, 2013
studied wood science,working with nollywood and presently on location with Jim Iyke.
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by chukwuinya: 6:28pm On Oct 01, 2013
NL got talent show
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Xcozee(m): 6:28pm On Oct 01, 2013
miz4oxley: Studied Quantity Surveying and I work as a Project Manager.
In̶̲̥̅̊ ђã†̥ firm?
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 01, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay:
so boring!
Why are u this jobeless? Well, dont reply me cos i wont reply u.

why did you in the first place?

go and sit on a cactus
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by eluquenson(m): 6:30pm On Oct 01, 2013
emmysam2: How did this topic find its way to front page? Am appalled!
At least the introduction could have been better packaged.
Pure Junk for a front page!!!

So, how does that affect your thinking, must you comment
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by KelvinC1(m): 6:34pm On Oct 01, 2013
i studied ENGLISH ENGINEERING.. now am working in a PSYCHIATRY DEPARTMENT..
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Mojeedayo(m): 6:35pm On Oct 01, 2013
Mechanical engineering: working in waterproofing engineering company as waterproofer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What She Said: I Was Ambitious Out Of Spite For My Classmates / 10 Most Popular Careers For Students In 2016 / Bank A Or Bank B ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.