Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,216 members, 7,780,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:40 PM

How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. (6146 Views)

When You Find Out You Are A Side Chick/guy (pic) / Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? / Let's Share Our Most Embarassing Moment With A New Found Chick/guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by javaprince(m): 1:34pm On Jun 27, 2008
My problem in relationships is that once I leave the location where my Girl is, For example when I relocate, travel for some months, etc., I start getting problems and complaints that I don't call regularly enough. Thing is am not used to calling a lady all the time. Its something I still need to learn.

N'landers how regularly should u call ur Lady or Guy?
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by beauteous(f): 1:41pm On Jun 27, 2008
ma hubby cals me more than 4 tyms a day. cool
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by hardknocks(m): 1:42pm On Jun 27, 2008
as many times as she deserves
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by sistajay(f): 1:45pm On Jun 27, 2008
it depends how deeply madly in love you are with that person. If calls where free I'd call my man every minute.

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by javaprince(m): 1:47pm On Jun 27, 2008
@
beauteous:

ma hubby cals me more than 4 tyms a day. cool
You got a lucky Hubby there.

hardknocks:

as many times as she deserves
You are probably right.

But what happens, if she truly deserves it but u don't have the time or u just too busy to start calling. Also, for me, I have discovered that the best thing when am not with my girl, is that I shouldn't think of her too much  - so I don't miss her. Why think about someone u can't be with, so I just block that part of my mind, and call her just enough times for her to know Have not FORGOTTEN HER TOTALLY.
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by javaprince(m): 1:50pm On Jun 27, 2008
sista-jay:

it depends how deeply madly in love you are with that person. If calls where free I'd call my man every minute.
My girl sometimes tries to call me on MTN Xtracool, but once am back from work, am so tired, hence am not fond of pickin her Mid-night Free Calls. Hence She gets annoyed.

ANother thing that annoys her, is I don't text her regularly enough. And she's never online so We don't chat.
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by jetli002(m): 1:51pm On Jun 27, 2008
My brother, you said its a problem, I dont see any problem about it. If thats the way you are, thats the way u are, and nobody can force u to change.

Although u may force urself, after a while u will feel the strain, why dont you consider being with people that take u as u are?

or is it that u dont miss her enough to call?  or ur just starting the relationship, this should not be an issue. I u miss someone, u would call.
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by jkpretty(f): 1:54pm On Jun 27, 2008
U need to learn that ladies love attention, so calling is a culture u have to learn. cool

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by javaprince(m): 2:02pm On Jun 27, 2008
@jetli,
Its a problem

@jkpretty
Ur probably right.

I can remember an instance while in school, I dated this girl "Toyin" back then, she was in Love with me, and I liked her too. Said she wanted to marry has a Virgin so I let her be (and limited my romance too "U know now"wink. Then school went on Session Brake - We travelled to different states(our homes), initially we used to call ourselves, the all of a sudden - We stopped callin each other for 3 months(We did not Fight). On gettin back to school, I was somehow shy to face her. Man this gal did not offend me(but she has d problem of always expectin me to call). Anyway sha, I approached her asked her whatz up, It was then she confessed that some guy used to call her durin the break, but I was never callin. And dat wen she resumed school, she went to the Guy's place, and the guy, slept(Bleep) with her. But she still loves me. Do u KNOW HOW I FELT!!!? I was crazy.

But as a guy, I accepted her back(God knows I will not marry her) - and dat was just because I enjoyed her company . The rest , FOrget story ,

But now we aren't together any longer ,

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by donkay(m): 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2008
@ Javaprince, omo, na wa 4 u ooo,
to all, honestly, i dnt thnk any rule binds d no of calls dat shd be made per day but me oo, on my day, i can call her 10 times, i cud rmembr d 2007 Easter break we had in schl, we talkd 16times btw 8am & 9pm! she kept askn me hw mch i loaded (thnks to MTN's XtraConnect's Family & Frnds grin), later she bcam 'insecurd', she askd me why im doin dis 2 her (Goooood!watz she talkn abt? )anyway, i tod her she wuz just on mind, datz all!but ceteris paribus, we talk averagly 4times a day, anybdy cud do d call oo, no be say me go kon dey waste money dey buy kredit, grin
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by tope2000(f): 2:27pm On Jun 27, 2008
sista-jay:

co-signed wink
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by sistawoman: 2:34pm On Jun 27, 2008
My hubby and I call each other about half a dozen times a day at least, sometimes more.
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by nalijah07(f): 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2008
@sistawoman - CONGRATULATIONS!!! I haven't been on since your wedding - How did it go?

My honey and I both have demanding schedules, but we still talk about 4 times a day. Sometimes we are so busy, but we call just to say I'm just checking in or thinking about you.
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by sistawoman: 4:08pm On Jun 27, 2008
nalijah07:

@sistawoman - CONGRATULATIONS!!! I haven't been on since your wedding - How did it go?

My honey and I both have demanding schedules, but we still talk about 4 times a day. Sometimes we are so busy, but we call just to say I'm just checking in or thinking about you.

It was a beautiful day that went off without any problems. We had a grand time and I am so very happy now. I have finally found that one that compliments me beautifully. I love him so much and when we are not talking on the phone we are texting each other. I miss him terribly when we are not together. All of my friends and family say i have that newly wed glow about me.
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by ashe2(f): 4:24pm On Jun 27, 2008
once love is involved u could call 50 times and it wud be like u havent even spoken to each other today

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by javaprince(m): 11:00am On Jun 28, 2008
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by albridge(m): 9:49pm On Jun 28, 2008
as many times as u can afford to buy recharge cards grin
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 29, 2008
Once in two days. cool tongue

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by Gabry(f): 8:27am On Jun 29, 2008
When I first date my guy, I always call him and message him but I know if I do it too often, he might get so annoyed and tired so even though I miss him sooo much, I would just restrict myself to call him once in the day and once at night. And then soon I figure out that why am I always the one calling and texting him first so this time I dont do it at all and everytime I would feel like crying cause I miss him so much and soon he start making the move. He always message me like 20 times a day and calls me 2 times a day. I am not annoyed cause I love hearing from him but I wont do it to him cause I just dont want to. Now its all on him then unless if he wants me to call cause he has no credit, than I will call eventually.
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by TCUBE(m): 8:54am On Jun 29, 2008
the first time is always very brief(ends with 'll call u back) then at night , so twice
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by iice(f): 11:00am On Jun 29, 2008
Twice a week undecided
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by CARUSO(m): 12:41pm On Jun 29, 2008
@poster

call till u cant call no more!!!
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by javaprince(m): 1:08pm On Jun 29, 2008
The truth something as Simple as Call Making can either Make or Mar a Relationship.
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by walemania(m): 7:17pm On Jun 29, 2008
do calls really matter anyway i believe its based on how much she trust you , never the less you can call her twice a day,
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by jekkad: 11:45pm On Jun 29, 2008
@topic

calling everyday means nothing,some girls just need to detach themselves a lil bit from all dis emotion of a thing
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by ikamefa(f): 11:50pm On Jun 29, 2008
hahahaha

@topic

never jare! tongue " grin "
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by jekkad: 11:54pm On Jun 29, 2008
abi ooo ikamefa

@topic

i was not even calling my hubby hundred times a day when we were dating,but it's not as if i never loved him or sthg,i just did not have d strength to start saying sweet nothings on phone

haba some girls go even talk say d guy no love them ,such babes needs to be spanked on their asses
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by ikamefa(f): 11:58pm On Jun 29, 2008
jek_kad:

abi ooo ikamefa

@topic

i was not even calling my hubby hundred times a day when we were dating,but it's not as if i never loved him or sthg,i just did not have d strength to start saying sweet nothings on phone

haba some girls go even talk say d guy no love them ,such babes needs to be spanked on their asses

not really a phone person, why waste my time on the phone huffing and puffing " grin "

na when we see each other koro- koro for face oh cheesy
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by jekkad: 12:00am On Jun 30, 2008
ikamefa:

not really a phone person, why waste my time on the phone huffing and puffing "  grin "

na when we see each other koro- koro for face oh  cheesy
WORD
u don talk am finish my sister,wen we see korokoro ,i tell you even fire brigade no go fit seperate our love cool
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by debosky(m): 12:03am On Jun 30, 2008
haha pesin don dey banned! cheesy grin grin

@ topic

i used to call once a day, then she complained that we had 'time-table' grin grin

so now I try to call twice or so, once in the morning/afternoon and the 'regular' evening slot cheesy
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by jekkad: 12:07am On Jun 30, 2008
debosky:

haha pesin don dey banned!  cheesy grin grin

@ topic

i used to call once a day, then she complained that we had 'time-table'  grin grin

so now I try to call twice or so, once in the morning/afternoon and the 'regular' evening slot  cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin na so we see am grin
Re: How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. by ikamefa(f): 12:08am On Jun 30, 2008
jek_kad:

WORD
u don talk am finish my sister,when we see korokoro ,i[b] tell you even fire brigade no go fit seperate our love cool[/b]
gbam! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Gender Equality Is Detrimental To Women - And Not Ideal For A Sane World / White Female Boss Masturbates Every Night Over Black Boys / She Sent Me Her Nude Pic Because Of This (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.