Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Photos: Tonto Dikeh Shows Fans A Part Of Her Living Room - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Tonto Dikeh Shows Fans A Part Of Her Living Room (7284 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shows Off Neck Tattoo In Stuning Photos / Finally Tonto Dikeh Shows Off Her Man (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Shows Off All Her Tattoos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Tonto Dikeh Shows Fans A Part Of Her Living Room by topeorekoy(m): 12:42pm On Oct 01, 2013
Here is what she posted when she posted the picture

See another picture with her pets at:

http://topeorekoya..com/#sthash.pyF1ucef.dpuf

Re: Photos: Tonto Dikeh Shows Fans A Part Of Her Living Room by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 01, 2013
How can we be sure that this is her dining?

Post pics of her sweet a55 draping the adjourning cabinet to the left
Re: Photos: Tonto Dikeh Shows Fans A Part Of Her Living Room by homesteady(m): 2:03pm On Oct 01, 2013
Beautiful!
Re: Photos: Tonto Dikeh Shows Fans A Part Of Her Living Room by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 01, 2013
I bet she keeps some of her reefer in the adjourning cupboard drawers grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos: Tonto Dikeh Shows Fans A Part Of Her Living Room by AbuMikey(m): 2:22pm On Oct 01, 2013
Nice wink
Re: Photos: Tonto Dikeh Shows Fans A Part Of Her Living Room by extraflyfineboy(m): 3:29pm On Oct 01, 2013
#NigerianSwagAnthemByOmaFQ
PREZPLAY.NET http:///RlMin5XAUL

Direct Download http:///fph9WpVDgI
Re: Photos: Tonto Dikeh Shows Fans A Part Of Her Living Room by Tolexander: 3:35pm On Oct 01, 2013
Cool!

But tonto has lesser space on the homepage again after she showed us a picture of her boyfriend.
Can it be that oluwaseun osewa isn't happy with the new developement?
Re: Photos: Tonto Dikeh Shows Fans A Part Of Her Living Room by homesteady(m): 3:41pm On Oct 01, 2013
Tolexander: Cool!

But tonto has no space on the homepage again after she showed us a picture of her boyfriend.

Did you miss her independence hair thread? grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Tonto Dikeh Shows Fans A Part Of Her Living Room by HezronLorraine(m): 3:43pm On Oct 01, 2013
Tonto,always in da news.
Re: Photos: Tonto Dikeh Shows Fans A Part Of Her Living Room by Tolexander: 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2013
homesteady:

Did you miss her independence hair thread? grin
i missed it!
Re: Photos: Tonto Dikeh Shows Fans A Part Of Her Living Room by homesteady(m): 3:49pm On Oct 01, 2013
Tolexander: i missed it!
Its on frontpage! grin
Re: Photos: Tonto Dikeh Shows Fans A Part Of Her Living Room by IAMBREEZY: 3:57pm On Oct 01, 2013
Not fine NEXT
Re: Photos: Tonto Dikeh Shows Fans A Part Of Her Living Room by Xyge(m): 5:56pm On Oct 01, 2013
hmmmmmm...
Re: Photos: Tonto Dikeh Shows Fans A Part Of Her Living Room by mamagee3(f): 6:32pm On Oct 01, 2013
[size=18pt]That looks more like a dining than a living room[/size]

1 Like

Re: Photos: Tonto Dikeh Shows Fans A Part Of Her Living Room by GDLI: 6:59pm On Oct 01, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1459600/independence-day-ict-scholarship

TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS MASSIVE SCHOLARSHIP FOR ANY1 INTERESTED IN TAKING AN ICT COURSE PLEASE TELL UR FRIENDS AND FAMILY RESIDING IN ABUJA CHECK (www.gdlinstitute.edu.ng) 4 DETAILS.
GLOBAL DISTANCE LEARNING INSTITUTE (GDLI) IS A NEW WORLD BANK AND FEDERAL GOVT BACKED INITIATIVE WITH THE AIM OF BREAKING ALL EDUCATIONAL BORDERS.
YOU MAY NOT NEED IT BUT TELL OTHERS, THANKS.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos: Tonto Dikeh Shows Fans A Part Of Her Living Room by swtme(f): 9:30pm On Oct 01, 2013
SO?
Re: Photos: Tonto Dikeh Shows Fans A Part Of Her Living Room by Airforce1(m): 9:46pm On Oct 01, 2013
Spend tha money if yo got it.

I hate stingy people, can't stand them.

Tonto's dinning is on point.
I like grin
Re: Photos: Tonto Dikeh Shows Fans A Part Of Her Living Room by infoscope(m): 10:08pm On Oct 01, 2013
Nothing fantastic
Re: Photos: Tonto Dikeh Shows Fans A Part Of Her Living Room by Popowaa: 6:04am On Oct 02, 2013
Tolexander: Cool!

But tonto has lesser space on the homepage again after she showed us a picture of her boyfriend.
gringrin
Re: Photos: Tonto Dikeh Shows Fans A Part Of Her Living Room by Danhumprey: 7:40am On Oct 02, 2013
Shey she don marry? Abi she is just hopelessly dating somebody?
Re: Photos: Tonto Dikeh Shows Fans A Part Of Her Living Room by Itee4real(m): 10:38am On Dec 11, 2014
PvtParts:
How can we be sure that this is her dining?

Post pics of her sweet a55
draping the adjourning cabinet to the left

Drab and colorless. Imao

(1) (Reply)

The Biography, Life And Death Of Nollywood Actor, Prince James Uche / Amebo Corner: Look At Actress Ifeoma Okeke Of Nigeria / Pastor Wilson Replies Lady Who Said, "I Need A Pastor Wilson In My Life."(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.