Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,816 members, 7,802,619 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

He Wants His Son Back After What He Made Me Go Through! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants His Son Back After What He Made Me Go Through! (1111 Views)

We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me / Dude Wants His Money Back(picture Of Chat) Funny Stuff. / He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Wants His Son Back After What He Made Me Go Through! by Iyandasdiary(m): 2:02pm On Oct 01, 2013
He Wants His Son Back After What He Made Me Go Through!

Dear readers,

Men are horrible; and I have no apology for using that word! After what he made me go through, he now wants his son back.
My name is Abake, and I am a single mother of a beautiful and charming four year old boy named Daniel. I was in senior secondary school 1 (SS1) when I Daniel’s father put me in the family way. Imagine the disappointment in the eyes of my parents, brothers, and school authorities when the story of my pregnancy was made known. Those days were terrible for me as I was immediately expelled from school, and virtually ostracized in the neighbourhood by family and friends.

To say I didn’t contemplate suicide during those days is a massive understatement especially since Justin, the guy responsible for my pregnancy denied he had a hand in it. Justin was not just my boyfriend during the time; he was also the one who deflowered me. He flatly denied responsibility for my pregnancy; and relocated to an unknown location when my parents threatened him with the police.

The pressure on me was so much that my parents had to send me to Oshogbo to stay with my dad’s younger sister. My relocation to Oshogbo was to help me get over the pressure and give me a new lease of life. Through the help and support of God and my dad’s younger sister, I was able to overcome my emotional and psychological trauma. Aunty Aduni, my dad’s younger sister also registered me for my compulsory antenatal. She also registered me in a fashion school where I was to learn how to sew and design both ladies and children’s wears.

I gave birth to Daniel just a few weeks to Christmas and even though things looked a bit tough as a young teenager who was being giving a baptism of fire in a very hard way; I was able to overcome.

Afterwards, it was tears every night as the pain and shock of Justin’s denial and the thought of what to tell my son when he grows up and start asking for his father. I cried every other night; and my aunty did all she could to encourage me. More shocking is the fact that never for once did the supposed father of my son visit our home or ask after me even from my friends.

I returned to Lagos just few days to Daniel’s 2nd birthday; and this time around, my parents welcomed me with so much love. Though, it hurts, I decided to move ahead with my life without letting the events of the past weigh me down.

Daniel is now four years old, and guess what? He is every inch like his father in terms of physical appearance. My child may look just like his father in terms of physical appearance; but God forbid that he takes after his father’s heartless character.

One Sunday evening as I was taking Daniel to the salon to have his haircut; guess who I saw? I saw Justin, the heartless father of my son walking towards my direction along with one of his aunties. Imagine the anger and bitterness in my heart and on my face the moment I set my eyes on him. I was not prepared to say hello or acknowledge any of his greetings; but I couldn’t help but respond when his aunty greeted me. Justin’s aunty asked if I could spear her a couple of minutes; and I bluntly told her I was in a hurry. She didn’t make any effort to persuade me; but I knew it was certainly not the last time because it was obvious that they wanted to have some words with me.

Justin’s family members, friends and several church members have since been sending messages to plead on his behalf. The truth is he doesn’t just want forgiveness from me; he also wants my bundle of joy.

It is possible to forgive him; but is it really possible to give him the privilege or honour of calling him the father of a child he once denied? What if I had lost my life during those periods?
Another problem is that my parents don’t even want him around me and my child. He is even a persona non grata in my home.

SOURCE :www.iyandasdiary.com

Re: He Wants His Son Back After What He Made Me Go Through! by annexes: 2:09pm On Oct 01, 2013
Omaseun o
Re: He Wants His Son Back After What He Made Me Go Through! by Agbgift(f): 2:25pm On Oct 01, 2013
Do forgive him. But do not allow him access on that child. Secure your son. If you allow him collect your child from you, you will be@ a loss.
Re: He Wants His Son Back After What He Made Me Go Through! by Excel30: 2:31pm On Oct 01, 2013
Is unfortunate yr child is a boy&wld one day due to our African attitude towards the word"Bastard"ask of his father.Follow whatever advice yr family gives you,because they were they for you when the so called father denied his unborn child.
Re: He Wants His Son Back After What He Made Me Go Through! by RINE1: 2:32pm On Oct 01, 2013
whats done can not be undone.... You just have to be realistic - forget the past and face the future, if you deny justin his fatherhood of your son can you also deny Daniel from being your son's father?. Don't you know that Daniel will grow up to ask of his father.... Or whom do you think you will tell him his father is?. As far as am concerned; i don't support the idea of one woman, two husbands of different children. Ok?. Get married to his father and start a new life entirely.
~ daniel's mother
***wish you are a nairalander***
Re: He Wants His Son Back After What He Made Me Go Through! by RINE1: 3:01pm On Oct 01, 2013
Agbgift: Do forgive him. But do not allow him access on that child. Secure your son. If you allow him collect your child from you, you will be@ a loss.
don't say so pls...let her forgive and allow his access to his son

(1) (Reply)

Please Read This (life's 2ruest Factz). / Your Kind Of Lady / 6 Reasons Why He Is Avoiding Sex With You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.