Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Vacancy At Equitorial Trust Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy At Equitorial Trust Bank (12052 Views)

Guaranty Trust Bank: Would You Rather Work With Them? / Guaranty Trust Bank Plc Graduates Recruitment / Guaranty Trust Bank Is Recruiting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy At Equitorial Trust Bank by neka: 8:46am On Jun 06, 2006
EQUITORIAL TRUST BANK IS RECRUITING,
CHECK THEM OUT AT www.equitorialtrustbank.com
GOODLUK TO EVERYONE THAT APPLIES.
1)MGT TRAINEESS e.t.c.
Re: Vacancy At Equitorial Trust Bank by daintyopal: 11:59am On Jun 06, 2006
ETB REQUIREMENTS:

DO YOU HAVE A HEAD ABOVE OTHERS OR AN EAGLE EYE?

An ETB career is one that is rewarding and filled with challenges and great opportunities. At ETB we believe that our people are our best assets and with them, we can make a difference in our society. We are on the lookout for bright, energetic individuals with a global vision. People who are ready to roll up their sleeves and are not afraid to think outside the box.

Do you meet the criteria above? If you are sure, visit their website www.equitorialtrustbank.com to fill out and submit your resume.
All d best oh!

Available Job Categories
Category Requirement
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Management Trainee First Class, Second Class Upper, first degree holders from a reputable University and a MAXIMUM of 26 years only please. Thank you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Experienced Banker (Operations) READ CAREFULLY FIRST: You must have a University Degree. You must have at least 2nd Class Lower Division. You must have a MINIMUM of 4 years CORE banking operations experience. PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATON IF YOU DO NOT MEET ALL THESE CONDITIONS TO AVOID BEING BLACK LISTED.
Re: Vacancy At Equitorial Trust Bank by oghene007(m): 9:27pm On Jun 11, 2007
I was called for ETB interview , can anybody in the house tell what to expect and how to approach their questions

kindl help

God bless
Re: Vacancy At Equitorial Trust Bank by angel002(f): 8:03pm On Jun 13, 2007
pls Oghene007, when did u write ur test. pls reply.its very important to me.thanks
Re: Vacancy At Equitorial Trust Bank by Hardware(m): 12:57pm On Jun 14, 2007
Ogbene,
Dont worry just be urself and make sure u study ur cv very wel. And u should know just Few current affair. The major thing is dat u should be able to defend what u wrote in your CV. aND SECONDLY Try to compose yourself very wel.

I have done interview with them twice, and is 4-5 stages of interview, U might be moving from one interviewer to another or they might decide to set up a panel. For the two interview i did. 15 of us were moving from one interviewer to anoda until we finis . But it might take u up to two day sa

Hardware 4 betterment
Re: Vacancy At Equitorial Trust Bank by Tywoh(f): 10:26am On Jun 15, 2007
Pls, can I still send my cv since some have written the test and some gone for their inetrview?

(1) (Reply)

Interview Invite From Workforce / Beloxxi Industries Ltd / Job Interviews And The State Of Education In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.