Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. - Health (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. (335156 Views)

Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) / 9 Habits That Might Cause Male Infertility / Seminal Fluid Analysis; A Common Test For Male Infertility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Morenzy15: 1:34am On Jul 28, 2015
Are you tired of showing your penis up In front of a woman because your penis is too small? Or Are you among the thousands of Man/Guys Out there who are frustrated and always having problems with their relationship because they can not satisfy their woman with the small Manhood they have?

Or Do your Girl Friend/Wife Always Deny You Of Sex Because Of The Small Man Hood You Have?

Real Life Truth About Woman And Sex!

If you ever desire to have pleasurable sex and give your woman the optimum sex satisfaction she needed, You Must Look For a way to get your penis bigger, thicker, Longer, and stronger! If You Fail to do this, your woman will always be running away from you! Women Generally Love Men With Big DICK smiley
Get this lovely Handsome Up Penis Enlargement vacuum pump sex extender for Men. It also perfectly work for stopping premature ejaculation.
Handsome Up Pump uses air vacuum technology to increase the size of our penis. Once you have inserted our penis into the cylinder, you then pump air using the bulb until air is pulled out of the cylinder. This then creates a vacuum, which draws more blood, the penis meaning your tissues are allowed to expand resulting in permanent penis growth over time.
Within just three weeks of usage, your penis will have increase in size, length,girth. it will be bigger, stronger and larger.
It has no side effect, safe, effective and guaranteed.
Contact 08028930179 to get yours for limited stock available.

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by jones2014: 3:30pm On Sep 14, 2015
Just checking cuz i havent heard from anyone of recent! hey santagelo25, miraclebaby, mamakendra, praisefulmum, mannycrown and all other TTC folks. whats happening, hope we are all good?
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by kemifemi: 5:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
[quote author=ademasta post=35831814]Seriously i need to share this....
Boosting your sperm count and mobility... Get enough guava leaves, squize out the juice and drink continously, like 3times a week. 2ndly, get like 3 to 4 onion bulbs, slice and boil it, squize out the juice and mix with natural honey and drink. 3. Get root of ogbolo, slice in a clean bottle, say 5litre, add water and leave for 3days to ferment. Take it often. No dosage. You will testify in Jesus' name.[/quote

please do we boil the guava leaves? and do you know where I can get natural honey]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by ademasta(m): 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2015
[quote author=kemifemi post=38007424][/quote]
No, u dnt have to boil the guava leaves. Just squize out the juice and add to the honey. As per where dey sell honey, just visit shoprite or boorepo chemist in ayetoro, oshogbo.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by mannycrown: 3:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
jones2014:
Just checking cuz i havent heard from anyone of recent! hey santagelo25, miraclebaby, mamakendra, praisefulmum, mannycrown and all other TTC folks. whats happening, hope we are all good?

Yes! I'm good jones2014. We thank God. Gestation is in good progress..
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by santagelo25(m): 1:41am On Sep 17, 2015
Jones2014...I am very available..Just hoping on God..Some TTcer's can read through the forum Alternative method to TTC for Iyomomo's testimony on how she and her husband were able to conquer Low Sperm Count..I will try to post it when i am chanced.

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by mamakendra(f): 11:00pm On Sep 17, 2015
jones2014:
Thanks for the mention @jones2014.
I am good. Still hanging on and believing.
It shall end in praise
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by jones2014: 2:04pm On Sep 18, 2015
santagelo25:
Jones2014...I am very available..Just hoping on God..Some TTcer's can read through the forum Alternative method to TTC for Iyomomo's testimony on how she and her husband were able to conquer Low Sperm Count..I will try to post it when i am chanced.

Nice to hear from you all and its good to know we are keeping faith for all TTC. @Mannycrown, guess your DW is doing good? had to switch my attention elsewhere as Addyzoa x 3months did not give me the expected result based on the Semen Analysis report i conducted after spending so much and strict adherence to its usage as well as sustanol injection. But i keep on putting my trust in God. i have confirmed from my Doc and he says i can switch to Fertilaid + Motility boost since they are supplements and the reviews are quite okay. mehn, it cost a fortune to get this stuffs, bought one month dose @17K in one healthplus pharmacy here in lagos. i pray things will be fine sha. Shout out to you all, Santalego25, mamakendra. Please say more about the iyomomo experiment, lemme know what has been done. will appreciate that.

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by mamakendra(f): 5:40pm On Sep 18, 2015
Ok. Update.
Dh was on tamoxifen, enhanz and vit E, last year. (He didnt take it religiously, did not even finish it) after he got about 12mill on his count with 8%motility.
Then he started on addyzoa(3 months plan) on feb this year, and later got a month worth of wellman conception. As at today(7 months later) he is yet to finsh the addyzoa, and has refused to go for a re-test to see if there are positive changes.
But for what its worth, I think his fluid has improved, from its look and texture.
Anyway, in all these things we are more than conquerors.
It shall end in praise.

2 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by santagelo25(m): 8:37pm On Sep 18, 2015
Good day all...Here is the message from Iyomomo..I really do not know how she will take it but i feel the solution/hope it will bring to the hopeless matters a lot.

Hello,sorry to hear about your case but nothing is beyond God.
2yrs ago My hubby was given follistim and gonal -f. ie fsh and Hcg 4 abt 6wks .
D doctor is at Ponders end Clinic, Victory lane off New Lagos Road close to new benin market. Dr *****.He's very good but the good/bad with him is that he wants to help you save money, which sometimes is detrimental.Through internet research we found out He didn't complete the dose for my Dh hence it was low sperm count (though I got pregnant with it,but Miscarried. I read online that it can be continued for up to six months but he discourage us saying treatment would be too expensive in hundreds of thousands (6 weeks was close to 100k)and instead was placed on addyzoa and enhanz for 4/5mths but we discovered the low count didn't shift at all, though his hormones are balanced now. From SFA and hormonal profile 3mnths ago,we asked to start the fsh and hcg protocol again,but he refused and advised IVF.So we decided to self prescribe,bought the injections and I was even the one giving it to him because we didn't have prescription to go to any nurse.We bought 15 vials of fsh (follitropin 75iu) @4500 each … then 3 vials of hcg (IVF -C @.2500 each.
Fsh 3x a week
Hcg 1x in 2weeks.
I will advice you do your own proper research online.HCG is said to reverse testicular shrinkage.Even after my husband took the 1st doses 2yrs back, the size of his testicles increased .
I wish you all d best! Hope this helps and eventually put laughter in someone's family.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by iyomomo(f): 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
santagelo25:
Good day all...Here is the message from Iyomomo..I really do not know how she will take it but i feel the solution/hope it will bring to the hopeless matters a lot.

Hello,sorry to hear about your case but nothing is beyond God.
2yrs ago My hubby was given follistim and gonal -f. ie fsh and Hcg 4 abt 6wks .
D doctor is at Ponders end Clinic, Victory lane off New Lagos Road close to new benin market. Dr *****.He's very good but the good/bad with him is that he wants to help you save money, which sometimes is detrimental.Through internet research we found out He didn't complete the dose for my Dh hence it was low sperm count (though I got pregnant with it,but Miscarried. I read online that it can be continued for up to six months but he discourage us saying treatment would be too expensive in hundreds of thousands (6 weeks was close to 100k)and instead was placed on addyzoa and enhanz for 4/5mths but we discovered the low count didn't shift at all, though his hormones are balanced now. From SFA and hormonal profile 3mnths ago,we asked to start the fsh and hcg protocol again,but he refused and advised IVF.So we decided to self prescribe,bought the injections and I was even the one giving it to him because we didn't have prescription to go to any nurse.We bought 15 vials of fsh (follitropin 75iu) @4500 each … then 3 vials of hcg (IVF -C @.2500 each.
Fsh 3x a week
Hcg 1x in 2weeks.
I will advice you do your own proper research online.HCG is said to reverse testicular shrinkage.Even after my husband took the 1st doses 2yrs back, the size of his testicles increased .
I wish you all d best! Hope this helps and eventually put laughter in someone's family.
My oga, I really don't mind at all, I Hope dis is able to Make a difference in someone's situation.
May God perfect all day concerns us in Jesus name! Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by mannycrown: 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2015
jones2014:

Nice to hear from you all and its good to know we are keeping faith for all TTC. @Mannycrown, guess your DW is doing good? had to switch my attention elsewhere as Addyzoa x 3months did not give me the expected result based on the Semen Analysis report i conducted after spending so much and strict adherence to its usage as well as sustanol injection. But i keep on putting my trust in God. i have confirmed from my Doc and he says i can switch to Fertilaid + Motility boost since they are supplements and the reviews are quite okay. mehn, it cost a fortune to get this stuffs, bought one month dose @17K in one healthplus pharmacy here in lagos. i pray things will be fine sha. Shout out to you all, Santalego25, mamakendra. Please say more about the iyomomo experiment, lemme know what has been done. will appreciate that.

Thanks, my DW is fine. Wow! You did well switching to FertilAid after 90days without improvement. It will surely end in celebration, amen.

2 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by praisefulmum: 11:07pm On Sep 19, 2015
@ Jones2014:- Thanks for asking after me. Still waiting on God. I know it will end in Praise

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by miraclebaby: 5:55pm On Sep 20, 2015
jones2014:
I'm good, just work. Thanks for checking on me. @all happy Sunday
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 05, 2015
am on manix ,have not heard any reviews on manix, this is my second months now.

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 06, 2015

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Richard216(m): 12:37pm On Nov 06, 2015
After years of trying to have a baby without success we sought some advice and did some tests. We were told by a fertility expert that our chances of conceiving naturally were slim to none and we were put at the front of the queue for fertility treatment. Despite being a healthy male with no underlying conditions, I was diagnosed with very low sperm count coupled with very low motility. Knowing our odds, we pretty much gave up hope and resigned ourselves to the fact that it would be impossible for us to conceive naturally – or so we thought. Just literally days before we were to start fertility treatment at The Bridge Clinic and we found out we were pregnant!

I guess the lesson that we learnt and what we would hope other couples would take on board is not to wait. You’ve got nothing to lose and so much to gain from seeking advice from a fertility educator. Take that leap of faith and entrust your situation with a professional, like we did. We learned so much and the information we now know is what we will have for life.

liliamaka2003:
goodmorning all! plz I'm new on Nairaland. this Nov will be my one year anniversary. my hubby has been struggling with sperm issues. motility, morphology, or zero. count less than a million. the first time we conducted SA, everything was bad but count was 105 million. we have done like five more SA and the count varies at 21 million, 7 million, 5 million, 3 million and now less than a million. his scan also reviews he has varicocele on the left scrotum and they have told him at Teaching hospital that he will have to undergo surgery. at a private clinic, they said the surgery is 50/50% improvement.

plz I'm so concerned about this surgery. every1 says I shd be happy. how could ds b possible when one is going through a lot? no job, no fertility issues. Plz is there a way to get out of this without surgery?

thank all

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by ubcandid(m): 11:51pm On Dec 13, 2015
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by futureday(f): 9:21pm On Dec 24, 2015
yes sister,what the doctor said is.right,the chances is 50:50,but some people will advise u take supplements that it will take 4months to work well.like fertile aid for m,motility boost, folic acid.dont loose hope we are shall give testemonies
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by MrOlai: 10:34am On Jan 31, 2016
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
liliamaka2003:
goodmorning all! plz I'm new on Nairaland. this Nov will be my one year anniversary. my hubby has been struggling with sperm issues. motility, morphology, or zero. count less than a million. the first time we conducted SA, everything was bad but count was 105 million. we have done like five more SA and the count varies at 21 million, 7 million, 5 million, 3 million and now less than a million. his scan also reviews he has varicocele on the left scrotum and they have told him at Teaching hospital that he will have to undergo surgery. at a private clinic, they said the surgery is 50/50% improvement.

plz I'm so concerned about this surgery. every1 says I shd be happy. how could ds b possible when one is going through a lot? no job, no fertility issues. Plz is there a way to get out of this without surgery?

thank all
visit 115 ojuelegba road for ur fertility issues, or u can google dat address (olayinka natural hospital)
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by jenibabe46: 4:07am On Feb 23, 2016
please @sunky644 how do i get the doctor's phone number? my husband had a sperm count of 3.3mil and then the doctor placed him on proviron, manix but cant remember the third. After taking it for 3 weeks he went for another test then the result was 1.3mil meaning it dropped by more than half. now he has refused to take treatment, but age is not on my side. please send me the doctors address and phone number. thanks.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Dannyboy995(m): 2:02pm On Feb 28, 2016
Do you really wanna lose fat and be slim just in two weeks Wanna Boost your sex life YES YES YES...there's a way out... Or do you have any of these... Asthma, epilepsy, stroke, glaucoma, cataracts,arthritis, bedwetting, pot belly,Acne,Anaemia, Bad breath, severe back pain,bleeding gum,body odour, Bronchitis,Cancer(Breast),Cholera, Constipation, Conjunctivitis, Diarrhoea, Eczema, Fibroid, Gastritis Colitis Ulcer, Gonorrhoea, Hepatitis, Hernia, Hypertension, Insomnia, Infertility, Appendicitis, keloids/Bumps,forgetfulness, Painful Menstruation, Obesity, Ovarian cyst, Prostate Enlargement, Spontaneous Miscarriage, Stretch mark,Typhoid fever, Tuberculosis, Wounds....Contact Us,we have foreign products for you....If they have worked for Others, you can't be an exemption.... 08170068685,08127907927.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Jossborn: 5:35pm On Mar 01, 2016
Maca: It's still the root that matters for reproductive health
In men, maca regulates testosterone level, boosts sperm production and combats erectile dysfunction. It energizes, reduce fatigue and effective in muscle building and weight management.
For Peruvian black maca, Call or WhatsApp 08066357344

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 01, 2016
Can someone Interpret this result for me...Is dere any problem with me ...7mth and no preg yet?
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Rachie83: 2:01pm On Mar 21, 2016
Dear mummies,espectant mumsand TTC,men with infertility ,i already posted this but i felt i should share it here because i cant just contain my joy.This is to inspire other TTC and to show gratitude to what God has done for me and my husband.We got married with the hope of being blessed with the fruit of marriage like any other people but our hope was broken because of the devastating news we received.The result shows my husband was azoospermic(zero sperm).We tried everything we could medically and herbally but no hope,we spent and spent money but nothing happened.We became traumatized because we could'nt just believe that was happening to us.The further test shows my husband testes was'nt even producing at all.But the question was, what went wrong?
My husband was'nt promiscous,not the drinking type,not smoking,the urologists said no hope at all unless we go for adoption but we rejected it and we kept trying until one day, i saw a page on FB about herbal drugs in capsules plus testimonies of couples with similar issue, we ordered for the drugs and he started using it with faith.Lo and behold the sperm cells reveals 18million from zero-Oh we became so happy,it really shows our hope is alive and with more effort and God's backing i will be back here to give my pregnancy testimony.To TTC never give up God never created anyone to be barren..

2 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by osmeka: 2:55pm On Mar 21, 2016
Rachie83:
Dear mummies,espectant mumsand TTC,men with infertility ,i already posted this but i felt i should share it here because i cant just contain my joy.This is to inspire other TTC and to show gratitude to what God has done for me and my husband.We got married with the hope of being blessed with the fruit of marriage like any other people but our hope was broken because of the devastating news we received.The result shows my husband was azoospermic(zero sperm).We tried everything we could medically and herbally but no hope,we spent and spent money but nothing happened.We became traumatized because we could'nt just believe that was happening to us.The further test shows my husband testes was'nt even producing at all.But the question was, what went wrong?
My husband was'nt promiscous,not the drinking type,not smoking,the urologists said no hope at all unless we go for adoption but we rejected it and we kept trying until one day, i saw a page on FB about herbal drugs in capsules plus testimonies of couples with similar issue, we ordered for the drugs and he started using it with faith.Lo and behold the sperm cells reveals 18million from zero-Oh we became so happy,it really shows our hope is alive and with more effort and God's backing i will be back here to give my pregnancy testimony.To TTC never give up God never created anyone to be barren..

Please can you share the name of this drug for others that needs it

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (92) (Reply)

Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.