Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. - Health (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. (335179 Views)

Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) / 9 Habits That Might Cause Male Infertility / Seminal Fluid Analysis; A Common Test For Male Infertility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by caon: 7:04am On Jan 22, 2017
tpapi:
has he tried fertilisan
@tpapi,No he hasn't,the sperm count issue I am talking about here is zero sperm count.we discovered some few months back.wil fertilisan work in dis case.pls I await ur quick response
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by caon: 7:10am On Jan 22, 2017
mumemma:

try Fertilsam M......ve been on it. my results have improved....infact my wife took in Spetember but we lost it. Am sure another one is on the way.
@mumemma,pls will fertilsam work for zero sperm count
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by mumemma: 9:20am On Jan 22, 2017
caon:
@mumemma,pls will fertilsam work for zero sperm count

I really do not know ooo..........But I know Fertilsam is good....u can talk to a doctor about it.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by miraclebaby: 9:57am On Jan 22, 2017
futureday:
Amen to your prayer. As for me, I dey one corner. Nothing much. DH is still on Fertilsan M. Hoping it works for us as it worked for others. God is still God, stay blessed dear. Fertility dust to us all.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by miraclebaby: 10:06am On Jan 22, 2017
witgig:

It's a pity one has to go through all these. Taking all sort of drugs. It's particularly tiring for the man.

I dey fear all these orthodox medicines. Can someone tell a hospital where thorough examination can be done. My Dr's methodology isn't convincing. Yeah the count is low but treating in the direction of hormonal issues and infection with antibiotics even when d result of culture is not indicating the presence of any particular one is illogical to me. I m writing this with a heavy heart.

Please if you know kindly tell me.
Some fertilty doctors like to treat infection whether there's any of not. They believe there might be some dormant infections that could actually interfer with the system so they recommend antibiotics to get rid of them if any.
You would have asked him why treating infection when you don't have. Always feel free to question your doctor, that's why you pay him else you could easily buy drugs from pharmacy. Pls get value for your money and of the doctor doesn't respond well to your questions, then get one that will actually give you what you want. Did you go for hormonal tests? Why is he treating hormonal?
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by miraclebaby: 10:11am On Jan 22, 2017
caon:
@tpapi,No he hasn't,the sperm count issue I am talking about here is zero sperm count.we discovered some few months back.wil fertilisan work in dis case.pls I await ur quick response
Its likely to work if the issue is diet based. Have you seen a urologist? Zero count could be due to blockage or not. But first step is usually to see a urologist who might check physical cum scan tests to know what the issue could be.
Though if you want to try Fertilsan M there's nothing wrong in trying as it can't do any harm. It's just a supplement that aid men in general fertility.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by caon: 10:29am On Jan 22, 2017
miraclebaby:
Its likely to work if the issue is diet based. Have you seen a urologist? Zero count could be due to blockage or not. But first step is usually to see a urologist who might check physical cum scan tests to know what the issue could be.
Though if you want to try Fertilsan M there's nothing wrong in trying as it can't do any harm. It's just a supplement that aid men in general fertility.
@miraclebaby,Godbless,the urologist we met was billing us 650k for treatment,ina so we run comot ooo.pls can u direct us to any good urologist u know.pls

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by jones2014: 11:27am On Jan 22, 2017
All, has anyone during the course of treatment thought about detoxification? Its very essential I must say, it makes your body respond well to treatment and clears some unseen obstacles previosuly affecting absorption of medications. Its good to try it out particularly when switching from one drug to another (i will advise the natural/herbal way for detox to flush your systems and remove toxins via stool and urine and not all these foot and greent tea type o angry) One more thing, dont rely too much on orthodox medicine if you know what I mean. I am seriously working on myself and i pray we all testify not just this year, but soonest. Happy sunday and cheers

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by vincent10(m): 11:47am On Jan 22, 2017
ok
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by caon: 2:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
jones2014:
All, has anyone during the course of treatment thought about detoxification? Its very essential I must say, it makes your body respond well to treatment and clears some unseen obstacles previosuly affecting absorption of medications. Its good to try it out particularly when switching from one drug to another (i will advise the natural/herbal way for detox to flush your systems and remove toxins via stool and urine and not all these foot and greent tea type o angry) One more thing, dont rely too much on orthodox medicine if you know what I mean. I am seriously working on myself and i pray we all testify not just this year, but soonest. Happy sunday and cheers
@jones2014 pls wat did u use it detoxifying ur system
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by witgig: 4:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
miraclebaby:
Some fertilty doctors like to treat infection whether there's any of not. They believe there might be some dormant infections that could actually interfer with the system so they recommend antibiotics to get rid of them if any.
You would have asked him why treating infection when you don't have. Always feel free to question your doctor, that's why you pay him else you could easily buy drugs from pharmacy. Pls get value for your money and of the doctor doesn't respond well to your questions, then get one that will actually give you what you want. Did you go for hormonal tests? Why is he treating hormonal?
I have not undergone any hormonal test
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by miraclebaby: 5:41pm On Jan 22, 2017
caon:
@miraclebaby,Godbless,the urologist we met was billing us 650k for treatment,ina so we run comot ooo.pls can u direct us to any good urologist u know.pls
650k? What for? What did he diagnose him of? I'm based on the east. But you'll be able to get a urologist in any general or teaching hospital. They mostly work as consultants.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by miraclebaby: 5:49pm On Jan 22, 2017
witgig:
I have not undergone any hormonal test
You actually need to ask him questions. If he didn't take any hormonal, why the assumption and treatment? Hard to understand. If count is just the known issue with you and madam, you can give Fertilsan M a try. Actually dh has used all known othordox but none worked for him. Only the count would come up while motility will be very low. I noticed supplements work better on all parameters but yet to get very good result on motilty. He's still on Fertilsan M, I think this is his 4th month, not sure. But he's yet to repeat test.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by caon: 6:08pm On Jan 22, 2017
miraclebaby:
650k? What for? What did he diagnose him of? I'm based on the east. But you'll be able to get a urologist in any general or teaching hospital. They mostly work as consultants.
@miraclebaby,tank u so much,we heard of dr quick treating zero sperm count den we decided to go for it,he jst finished his last bottle but feelin very reluctant to retest,his mood and countenance changes weneva I bring up d matter for a retest.hmm I dnt know how to convince him ooo
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by miraclebaby: 7:34pm On Jan 22, 2017
@ caon if you read few pages back, you can see the report for Dr quick from few people. Not encouraging. Has he taken it for 3 months? Research says it takes about 2mths plus for new swimmers to develop and mature. So it's usually advisable to be on treatment for at least 3months before retesting.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by SonofHim: 10:35pm On Jan 22, 2017
I posted this on Nairaland today. Its not fiction.

"MALE FACTOR INFERTILITY"

I just met Mr N. again. He had a nice smile on his face.
"Doc do you remember me?" he asked.
"Hmmm not exactly... you are..." I stammered.

The first time I met Mr N. was in March last year. He had been married for 7 years without a child. He had been all over the place; men of God, hospitals, and laboratories. He had been diagnosed of male factor infertility (low sperm count) and had been referred by a doctor to consult a Urologist. He didn't take it too seriously at first but later decided to give it a try. That was when I met him, in clinic, during my Urology posting.

He was examined and discovered that he had a condition known as varicocele. Its a surgically amenable condition that predisposes men to low sperm count. He had surgery in a few weeks.

Fast forward to today afternoon.
"I am Mr N. don't you remember me?" "I had surgery in March last year for varicocele and I am now the proud father of a baby boy".
I was delighted!

Male factor infertility is the cause of in fertility in about 30% of cases. Although not all causes of male factor infertility are easily treatable, cure can be obtained for a percentage of cases.
Its possible that you or someone you know might be childless for an easily recognizable and treatable condition. Wives should not be left alone to seek for a cure. The husband should also visit a Urologist for proper evaluation.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by jones2014: 11:14pm On Jan 22, 2017
Cant really say, stuff was made from herbs and administered by a Dr 'am seeing. I would recommend it if there is something tangible to hold onto. Cheers

caon:
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by jasmos(f): 6:12pm On Jan 23, 2017
Good evening, nice post. So you are a urologist, what test can detect varicocele. Thanks .I posted this on Nairaland today. Its not fiction.

"MALE FACTOR INFERTILITY"

I just met Mr N. again. He had a nice smile on his face.
"Doc do you remember me?" he asked.
"Hmmm not exactly... you are..." I stammered.

The first time I met Mr N. was in March last year. He had been married for 7 years without a child. He had been all over the place; men of God, hospitals, and laboratories. He had been diagnosed of male factor infertility (low sperm count) and had been referred by a doctor to consult a Urologist. He didn't take it too seriously at first but later decided to give it a try. That was when I met him, in clinic, during my Urology posting.

He was examined and discovered that he had a condition known as varicocele. Its a surgically amenable condition that predisposes men to low sperm count. He had surgery in a few weeks.

Fast forward to today afternoon.
"I am Mr N. don't you remember me?" "I had surgery in March last year for varicocele and I am now the proud father of a baby boy".
I was delighted!

Male factor infertility is the cause of in fertility in about 30% of cases. Although not all causes of male factor infertility are easily treatable, cure can be obtained for a percentage of cases.
Its possible that you or someone you know might be childless for an easily recognizable and treatable condition. Wives should not be left alone to seek for a cure. The husband should also visit a Urologist for proper evaluation.

[/quote]
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by futureday(f): 2:30pm On Jan 24, 2017
you are right @miraclebaby,i noticed that must of all these supplements don't adress the issue of motility very well which is an essential factor for conception. i observed they don't contain enough arginine which enhance motility. but i think fertilsan m has up to 500mg which i will always Recomend to anyone with low motility. like i said earlier on my post,dr quick is good for count blc even when i was convinced to try the special order for i still not seen the differennt after two month,but counts was ok
miraclebaby:
You actually need to ask him questions. If he didn't take any hormonal, why the assumption and treatment? Hard to understand. If count is just the known issue with you and madam, you can give Fertilsan M a try. Actually dh has used all known othordox but none worked for him. Only the count would come up while motility will be very low. I noticed supplements work better on all parameters but yet to get very good result on motilty. He's still on Fertilsan M, I think this is his 4th month, not sure. But he's yet to repeat test.

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by futureday(f): 2:47pm On Jan 24, 2017
[quote author=vincent10 post=53026625][/quote]@Vincent10, pls try fertilsan m,u too will be seeing changes within few weeks of taking.it contains enough ingredients to boost count and motility. also watch what u eat. eat more of vegtables,fruits. carrot is good for men
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by caon: 6:14pm On Jan 24, 2017
futureday:
@Vincent10, pls try fertilsan m,u too will be seeing changes within few weeks of taking.it contains enough ingredients to boost count and motility. also watch what u eat. eat more of vegtables,fruits. carrot is good for men
@futureday,so dr quick actually worked for sperm count?
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by futureday(f): 3:06am On Jan 26, 2017
@Caon, yes dr quick is good for counts,infact within few weeks of taking the supplement u will be noticing changes.dh is on fertilsan m,need to increase his motility
caon:
@futureday,so dr quick actually worked for sperm count?
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 26, 2017
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by mumemma: 10:04am On Jan 26, 2017
flawlesskayc:
Goodmorning beautiful people. Pls my hubby has gone for semen analysis and it was discovered dat his SPERM MOTILITY is 19% which is very low.
Please who has been able to improve his motility, or anyone dat knows best drugs to get should please assist. GOD BLESS

Fertilsam M
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by tpapi: 11:32am On Jan 26, 2017
futureday:
@Caon, yes dr quick is good for counts,infact within few weeks of taking the supplement u will be noticing changes.dh is on fertilsan m,need to increase his motility
if dr quick is effective, why is dat after takin it , ur sperm count decreases
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by ChilpharmRx: 7:13pm On Jan 26, 2017
Limited supply of fertilsan m available in Nigeria for only =N=30,000.00. Call Martin on 09091989664 or inbox me or email martin@chilpharm.com. We can arrange delivery anywhere in Nigeria and also west Africa.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by ChilpharmRx: 7:14pm On Jan 26, 2017
All ranges of fertilovit (Mplus, Fendo, FPcos, F, F35+ & Fthy) is now available in Nigeria. Call, text or whatsapp Martin on 09091989664. You can also send an email to martin@chilpharm.com. We can arrange delivery anywhere in Nigeria and also west Africa.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by futureday(f): 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2017
@tpapi,i can't really say we all shared our experience based on what we observed after using one drug or the other. many ppl here said it has worked for them both counts and motility,but for us we only saw improvement on counts which i told the producer and he sent to us special order, we took it and the motility didnt improve.im yet to see anybody who got bfp using it and my prayer is let it work for papas here using it. for me we won't take it again. we are on fertilsan m,finger crossed.also make research on all these supplements to get the one that has sufficient ingredients that can improve the overall male factors.we ask God to help us see result in all these drugs we are swallowing.Mumemma and other mamas that have used fertilsan m have testify.fertilsan m can't harm.Infact if u dont have issue,taking fertilsan m can't harm. is pure supplement,it can't fluctuate the sperm parameters like some herbal supplement do but will be on the steady increament
tpapi:
if dr quick is effective, why is dat after takin it , ur sperm count decreases
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by EagleScribes: 10:04am On Jan 28, 2017
caon:

You can use the aloe Vera products from forever living products for detoxification.

Believe me, it works perfectly
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by caon: 10:29am On Jan 28, 2017
EagleScribes:

You can use the aloe Vera products from forever living products for detoxification.

Believe me, it works perfectly
@eaglescribes,really!ok how do I get it n how much does it go for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by EagleScribes: 5:55pm On Jan 29, 2017
caon:
@eaglescribes,really!ok how do I get it n how much does it go for
Sorry for the late response. Please kindly check my signature and contact me. Preferably via whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (92) (Reply)

Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.