Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:00 AM

Pictures Of Onitsha? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Onitsha? (2837 Views)

El-Rufai Receives The Obi Of Onitsha In Kaduna State House (Photos) / Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo / Jonathan & Entourage Visit Obi Of Onitsha For Royal Blessings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Onitsha? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 01, 2013
This is for those around Onitsha area. Can anyone upload current pictures of the areas, including markets, estates, neighborhoods, etc?

A balance of good, the bad and the ugly is appreciated to understand what we are working with.

Just asking in light of the Nnewi picture thread.
Re: Pictures Of Onitsha? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 01, 2013
Please current pictures only. No trollish posts here either.
Re: Pictures Of Onitsha? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 01, 2013
Thank God I don't eat at night.No need to barf.
Re: Pictures Of Onitsha? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 01, 2013
Op ur own camera dey manchester dey recover from Parkinson disease??

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Onitsha? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 01, 2013
chidindufrank: Op ur own camera dey manchester dey recover from Parkinson disease??

I don't live there, obviously.
Re: Pictures Of Onitsha? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 01, 2013
lynpetra: Thank God I don't eat at night.No need to barf.

Ok. Thanks for stopping by.
Re: Pictures Of Onitsha? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 01, 2013
nnenna.1:

Ok. Thanks for stopping by.

You are welcome.
Re: Pictures Of Onitsha? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 01, 2013
nnenna.1:

I don't live there, obviously.
My dear ewena iwe echem ma obu onye Yoruba dere ihe a,agughim afa gi mgbe ahu.
Re: Pictures Of Onitsha? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 01, 2013
chidindufrank: My dear ewena iwe echem ma obu onye Yoruba dere ihe a,agughim afa gi mgbe ahu.

You are forgiven smiley.
Re: Pictures Of Onitsha? by IGBOSON1: 10:57pm On Oct 01, 2013
This would be interesting! I for one would like to see the progress Onitsha has made these past 8 years.

Whoever is taking pics should take pics of inner Onitsha, like Mba road, Tasia road, Oguta road, Ziks avenue, Awka road, Fegge, Awada, Woliwo, GRA, etc.
Re: Pictures Of Onitsha? by Zet72(m): 11:05pm On Oct 01, 2013
undecidedI hope that some slowpoke will not google 1990 Pictures of Onitsha & post here, & Op I believe u created this thread to know whats on the grand at Onitsha if not, be prepared for a sunami
Re: Pictures Of Onitsha? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 01, 2013
Zet72: undecidedI hope that some slowpoke will not google 1990 Pictures of Onitsha & post here, & Op I believe u created this thread to know whats on the grand at Onitsha if not, be prepared for a sunami

Yes this is just a simple picture request thread.

I hope no one shys away.

Where is Chino where he is actually needed? cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Onitsha? by tpia5: 11:25pm On Oct 01, 2013
was this thread opened in politics section because of this complaint elsewhere:

https://www.nairaland.com/1461301/blatant-moderator-bias-alert

what the heck are people getting so worked up about over seun's site for goodness sake!

at this stage, all these towns, cities, villages need to have their own websites like its done in the civilized world!

why must you constantly fight over the megabytes seun is dashing you on nl?

nigerians, have some shame!

op, what is it with you these days?
Re: Pictures Of Onitsha? by IGBOSON1: 11:51pm On Oct 01, 2013
Re: Pictures Of Onitsha? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 01, 2013
tpia@:
was this thread opened in politics section because of this complaint elsewhere:

https://www.nairaland.com/1461301/blatant-moderator-bias-alert

what the heck are people getting so worked up about over seun's site for goodness sake!

at this stage, all these towns, cities, villages need to have their own websites like its done in the civilized world!

why must you constantly fight over the megabytes seun is dashing you on nl?

nigerians, have some shame!

op, what is it with you these days?

?

Your post makes little sense to me. I only opened this thread out of curiousity.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Onitsha? by tpia5: 12:01am On Oct 02, 2013
what does it have to do with politics?
Re: Pictures Of Onitsha? by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 02, 2013
Just read through the link Tpia posted.

I actually posted this thread in politics for the better traffic and picture response.

I want to ask the mods to hold off for a day before moving this to the travel/culture section...regardless of if a positive response is gotten.
Re: Pictures Of Onitsha? by waternogetenemy: 7:34pm On Oct 05, 2013
@nnenna Onitsha is the key to the entire eastern economy recovery after the Biafra War. I guess u know that, hence your request for pics.

(1) (Reply)

Vintage pics from first royal visit to nigeria(1957) / Jonathan Shelves Politics, Praises Okorocha / EXPOSED: FG Lied, No Ceasefire Agreement/ SHEKAU NOT WITH CHIBOK GIRLS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.