Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:10 PM

Observe By A Doctor Of Oposite Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Observe By A Doctor Of Oposite Sex? (1218 Views)

I Went To A Doctor For Check Up, He Started Squeezing My Bre*st / Risks Marrying A Doctor Or Lawyer / Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Observe By A Doctor Of Oposite Sex? by mavister(m): 11:10pm On Oct 01, 2013
.??
Re: Observe By A Doctor Of Oposite Sex? by achinaboy(m): 11:14pm On Oct 01, 2013
If u are seriously sick,u Will never remember Your gender or oppositie sex,,,my point lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Observe By A Doctor Of Oposite Sex? by JameyMaxwell(m): 11:30pm On Oct 01, 2013
If it is a matter of life and death
Re: Observe By A Doctor Of Oposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 01, 2013
Re: Observe By A Doctor Of Oposite Sex? by simpleseyi: 11:52pm On Oct 01, 2013
Seeing different beautiful women nakked including other people's wives is one of the fringe benefits of studying medicine in the university. If you are jealous of the doctors, go study medicine.

1 Like

Re: Observe By A Doctor Of Oposite Sex? by Exponental(m): 12:21am On Oct 02, 2013
Who cares? If d doctor needs to reinstate her, pls do, with immediate effect!
Re: Observe By A Doctor Of Oposite Sex? by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 02, 2013
Doctors dont think the way u think when the see the opposite sex unclad. To them its like ur still fully clothed
Re: Observe By A Doctor Of Oposite Sex? by Odunharry(m): 12:34am On Oct 02, 2013
y not....abi na ur gal b d first person make dm go see dia unclothedness?leave dem make dm do dia work
Re: Observe By A Doctor Of Oposite Sex? by yeyeman92(m): 12:25pm On Oct 02, 2013
Odunharry: y not....abi na ur gal b d first person make dm go see dia unclothedness?leave dem make dm do dia work

Whick kind eba u chop come here ?
Re: Observe By A Doctor Of Oposite Sex? by Monicasque(f): 12:42pm On Oct 02, 2013
get your mind out of the gutter child. lol op serously though it does not matter whether the doctor is male or female. just stand back and let the doctor do his job
Re: Observe By A Doctor Of Oposite Sex? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2013
Lol!

I don't know what you are hiding from them. Doctors have seen it all. gringrin

1 Like

Re: Observe By A Doctor Of Oposite Sex? by drnoel: 3:23pm On Oct 02, 2013
simpleseyi: Seeing different beautiful women nakked including other people's wives is one of the fringe benefits of studying medicine in the university. If you are jealous of the doctors, go study medicine.
Ma guy, its not a benefit. Its a Borden cos we don't derive joy seeing such.
Re: Observe By A Doctor Of Oposite Sex? by lemma448(f): 5:15pm On Oct 02, 2013
I av had 7 surgeries within 3yrs. It didn't matter that 5males( d surgeon, a theatre nurse, an anaesthetic, a radiologist, and a hospital assistants) and jes one female (a matron) were always in theatre. In theatre u go uncald wit only d theatre wear wich is jes like a sheet across ur body. I felt uneasy @1st buh it became normal as d medical personels knew wot they were doing. More importantly I needed to get fixed.
Re: Observe By A Doctor Of Oposite Sex? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 02, 2013
grin

(1) (Reply)

Girl Strips Naked On Stage With Superstars Performance / What Are The Requirements For An Introduction Ceremony? / Am Heart Broken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.