Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

PHOTO: Davido Presents His Bodyguard - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO: Davido Presents His Bodyguard (2580 Views)

Skales Shows Of Pic With His Bodyguard / Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) / Father Presents His 19 Year Old With A Birthday Gift That Made Her A Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Davido Presents His Bodyguard by fedrick901(m): 11:48pm On Oct 01, 2013

Here is what Davido said when he posted a
picture of himself and his bodyguard;
lifeofdavido : En route ph!! Say hi to my
bodyguard TJ!
Lol Davido shouldn't have shown the guy's pic.
Omg!! Very funny dude... So one of his
followers said;
kcee23 : Ur body guard skinny sha. Check out
commander. Thats what u call guard not
tolotolo
And another one said this;
jaffarelle : Uv changed bodyguard?

www.9aijahouse.com/2013/10/photo-davido-shows-his-bodyguard.html
Re: PHOTO: Davido Presents His Bodyguard by sholatech(m): 1:01am On Oct 02, 2013
This picture must have been taken on monday afternoon at VIP lounge at the airport domestic wing.He came with more than one bodyguard and this one was with him everywhere. The picture is not clear as the guy is huge and heavily muscled
Re: PHOTO: Davido Presents His Bodyguard by HezronLorraine(m): 8:58am On Oct 02, 2013
Who asked him to show people before?what's our business with his bodyguard.
Re: PHOTO: Davido Presents His Bodyguard by Danhumprey: 9:03am On Oct 02, 2013
Mtcheeeeeeeeewww! Must he flaunt everything he has angry
Re: PHOTO: Davido Presents His Bodyguard by Airforce1(m): 9:07am On Oct 02, 2013
They look good together grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Davido Presents His Bodyguard by fedrick901(m): 6:41pm On Oct 03, 2013
Airforce1: They look good together grin
lols sure, today way you no insult person

(1) (Reply)

“ I Regret My Tattoos. It Is Something I Wish I Never Had” – Actress / Tonto Dike's Look Alike / Nollywood Producer Joy Anyim Is Flawless In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.