Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Jim Iyke Was Paid 16 Million Naira To Creat A Stunt In Tb Joshua Church --nadia - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Was Paid 16 Million Naira To Creat A Stunt In Tb Joshua Church --nadia (9074 Views)

Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) / Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert / Jim Iyke Vs Iyanya,who Rocked The Boss Look Better - [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke Was Paid 16 Million Naira To Creat A Stunt In Tb Joshua Church --nadia by switdil(f): 9:00am On Oct 02, 2013
NOW
OP n the people wey dey tackle jim iyke concerning his deliverance don make me believe sey d EVIL SPIRIT wey dem comot for inside jim iyke body don enter their own body in
FuLL FORCE
Cos if no be evil spirit y OP go wake up dis morning com post this kain lie
Re: Jim Iyke Was Paid 16 Million Naira To Creat A Stunt In Tb Joshua Church --nadia by Jerrygotswagg(m): 9:51am On Oct 02, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay: I was paid 20million but I refused. My father is richer than that.
We live with yuzedi in sweet BANANA highsland.
if u see 20 million , your nor go faint...u go faint dem go rush u go hospital , when u wake up u go tell dem say u win 20 million naira for ur dream, dem go tell u say na true say nor be dream, u go faint again, u wake again, tell u say na real life u win d money u go faint again tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry sad angry grin cheesy smiley wink cheesy grin angry shocked cool tongue
Re: Jim Iyke Was Paid 16 Million Naira To Creat A Stunt In Tb Joshua Church --nadia by eightsin(m): 10:03am On Oct 02, 2013
Cheap lies for gullible minds.
Re: Jim Iyke Was Paid 16 Million Naira To Creat A Stunt In Tb Joshua Church --nadia by stevecantrell: 10:07am On Oct 02, 2013
No its truee...!!! shocked

Check out http://lindaibeji..com

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Was Paid 16 Million Naira To Creat A Stunt In Tb Joshua Church --nadia by Deschil: 12:05pm On Oct 02, 2013
Linda IKEJA!!! Rofl!
AnOlAd: Na wa for this ur source oooooo, it shows linda ikeji and it not on her blog
Re: Jim Iyke Was Paid 16 Million Naira To Creat A Stunt In Tb Joshua Church --nadia by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 02, 2013
R.ubbi.sh
Re: Jim Iyke Was Paid 16 Million Naira To Creat A Stunt In Tb Joshua Church --nadia by realugee: 12:26pm On Oct 02, 2013
This is Simply #OgbanjeBlogging.

Enroute, the thread about the new iPhone price... https://www.nairaland.com/1461409/price-availability-details-iphone-5c
Re: Jim Iyke Was Paid 16 Million Naira To Creat A Stunt In Tb Joshua Church --nadia by Taiwo20(m): 1:01pm On Oct 02, 2013
So! Wetin concern me....wetin concern Nadia?
Re: Jim Iyke Was Paid 16 Million Naira To Creat A Stunt In Tb Joshua Church --nadia by Jerrygotswagg(m): 1:04pm On Oct 02, 2013
all celebrities are also saying jim iyke was paid for the public stunt , read from segun arinze http://www.mjemagazine.com/jim-iykes-deliverance-fraud-paid-segun-arinze/
Re: Jim Iyke Was Paid 16 Million Naira To Creat A Stunt In Tb Joshua Church --nadia by eyit4real: 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2013
We are talking about 16 million .......... No big deal even if its true
Re: Jim Iyke Was Paid 16 Million Naira To Creat A Stunt In Tb Joshua Church --nadia by yeyeman92(m): 1:37pm On Oct 02, 2013
eyit4real: We are talking about 16 million .......... No big deal even if its true
Yeah u r right punk ass. Lolz
Re: Jim Iyke Was Paid 16 Million Naira To Creat A Stunt In Tb Joshua Church --nadia by benkings(m): 2:05pm On Oct 02, 2013
please the people incharqe of deletinq post should delete this oqbanje post dat came from a very real-lie-able-source

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Was Paid 16 Million Naira To Creat A Stunt In Tb Joshua Church --nadia by besttop(m): 2:18pm On Oct 02, 2013
are you sure.
Re: Jim Iyke Was Paid 16 Million Naira To Creat A Stunt In Tb Joshua Church --nadia by victorD3: 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2013
Something inside me is telling me to believe this story
Re: Jim Iyke Was Paid 16 Million Naira To Creat A Stunt In Tb Joshua Church --nadia by mspee(f): 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2013
Ok. I was here! undecided
Re: Jim Iyke Was Paid 16 Million Naira To Creat A Stunt In Tb Joshua Church --nadia by Jerrygotswagg(m): 2:58pm On Oct 02, 2013
even segun arinze confirm dis too
Re: Jim Iyke Was Paid 16 Million Naira To Creat A Stunt In Tb Joshua Church --nadia by Mindizza(f): 3:12pm On Oct 02, 2013
Na wa, money! Money! Money!!, Dunno what to believe.
Re: Jim Iyke Was Paid 16 Million Naira To Creat A Stunt In Tb Joshua Church --nadia by Trippledots(m): 4:33pm On Oct 02, 2013
steve_cantrell: No its truee...!!! shocked

Check out http://lindaibeji..com

Eewo! Ahh hahahaha....#side aches# roflmao...ibeji indeed my guy.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Was Paid 16 Million Naira To Creat A Stunt In Tb Joshua Church --nadia by wildikeman(m): 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2013
winkI think its the truth oo...have you guyz seen that nollywood actress that ran to confess that she is a witch? Now Jim iyke..maybe next time Genevive...just saying undecided
Re: Jim Iyke Was Paid 16 Million Naira To Creat A Stunt In Tb Joshua Church --nadia by wildikeman(m): 4:59pm On Oct 02, 2013
switdil: NOW
OP n the people wey dey tackle jim iyke concerning his deliverance don make me believe sey d EVIL SPIRIT wey dem comot for inside jim iyke body don enter their own body in
FuLL FORCE
Cos if no be evil spirit y OP go wake up dis morning com post this kain lie
you talk absent sense why not open your mind and then think...and stop insulting people..if jim wanted to be born again why make it public...?
Re: Jim Iyke Was Paid 16 Million Naira To Creat A Stunt In Tb Joshua Church --nadia by switdil(f): 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2013
wildikeman: you talk absent sense why not open your mind and then think...and stop insulting people..if jim wanted to be born again why make it public...?
Dude
Is it now a crime to testify to people of Gods deed
It is his life, his business they should let him be
Y is everyone behaving lyk they v not heard the word DELIVERANCE before
Is it because is jim iyke
Is he not human lyk everyone else
I tire for u o
Re: Jim Iyke Was Paid 16 Million Naira To Creat A Stunt In Tb Joshua Church --nadia by yeyeman92(m): 6:36pm On Oct 02, 2013
Mindizza: Na wa, money! Money! Money!!, Dunno what to believe.
Guy no vex say u poor u fit sell somtin for me ?
Re: Jim Iyke Was Paid 16 Million Naira To Creat A Stunt In Tb Joshua Church --nadia by skyscraperTM(m): 7:33pm On Oct 02, 2013
[size=15pt]ogbanje bloqqinq¡[/size]
Re: Jim Iyke Was Paid 16 Million Naira To Creat A Stunt In Tb Joshua Church --nadia by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 02, 2013
Well, I'm not a fan of the two dodgy characters involved in this deliverance melodrama - i.e. T.B Joshua and Jim Iyke. However, I doubt that a successful con artist like T.B Joshua, who reputedly inspires the confidence of presidents, top government officials, prominent sports figures, and other notable personalities across Africa and beyond would need the services of a discredited nuisance like Jim Iyke for publicity purposes. It just does not make any sense, although stranger things have happened.

I'd say Jim Iyke plotted the whole deliverance spectacle himself, in order to create publicity for himself.
Re: Jim Iyke Was Paid 16 Million Naira To Creat A Stunt In Tb Joshua Church --nadia by Jerrygotswagg(m): 9:20am On Oct 04, 2013
stunt ewo
Re: Jim Iyke Was Paid 16 Million Naira To Creat A Stunt In Tb Joshua Church --nadia by wildikeman(m): 7:16pm On Sep 19, 2014
switdil:
Dude
Is it now a crime to testify to people of Gods deed
It is his life, his business they should let him be
Y is everyone behaving lyk they v not heard the word DELIVERANCE before
Is it because is jim iyke
Is he not human lyk everyone else
I tire for u o
hope he donated something to his redeemer, prophet Joshua...the man said he is distraught.
Re: Jim Iyke Was Paid 16 Million Naira To Creat A Stunt In Tb Joshua Church --nadia by sinokingz(m): 9:47pm On Sep 19, 2014
Any prof. Hell no den idontbilivit
Re: Jim Iyke Was Paid 16 Million Naira To Creat A Stunt In Tb Joshua Church --nadia by philantoxx(m): 10:11pm On Sep 19, 2014
adonbilllivvvittt
Re: Jim Iyke Was Paid 16 Million Naira To Creat A Stunt In Tb Joshua Church --nadia by Snoopy007(m): 12:33am On Oct 26, 2015
AnOlAd:
Na wa for this ur source oooooo, it shows linda ikeji and it not on her blog

Lol, check again

(1) (2) (Reply)

(photo) Is It By Force To Buy At Shoprite, See What She Bought At Shoprite / #BBNaija: Mercy Shows Off Her Sexy Nipples To The Guys (video) / Kim Kardashian Gushes Over Her New Billionaire Husband (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.