Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:49 PM

Mother Still breast-feeding Her 5-year Old Daughter - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mother Still breast-feeding Her 5-year Old Daughter (959 Views)

My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin / Picture: Is Breast Feeding For Men Or New Born? / Nigerian Weightloss Herbs For Breast Feeding Mothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mother Still breast-feeding Her 5-year Old Daughter by Stephanieee: 7:51am On Oct 02, 2013
She has said she will allow her daughter to breastfeed until the age of 10, if that's what she wants.
'I believe it helps boost her immune system. To this day, she is very rarely ill and her temperament is calmer and more relaxed than the other children,'...do you agree with her? Am sorry I can't add pics here,have been trying...view pics http://..com/2013/10/picmother-still-breast-feeding-her-5.html

(1) (Reply)

11 Amazing Facts About Left-handed People / Ebola Virus Is Handmade - My Opinion / Advice: He Wants To Volunteer As Ebola Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.