Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom (25927 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep / KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by sholay2011(m): 1:18pm On Oct 04, 2013
onyxo76: Am a SSANU member and this FG has decided to extend the ASUU fight to us as well by withholding our salaries as well...
Hmmm...I see.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Fynestboi: 1:19pm On Oct 04, 2013
great faculty of LAW

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 04, 2013
I am currently doing my NYSC.

Graduate of Law.

OAU.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Yhemit(m): 1:20pm On Oct 04, 2013
Greeeeeeeat NAPSS. #TeamAnagola #TeamMoz #TeamFaj #TeamEtf #TeamAWOvasity doff my hat #Iblameitonasuu.........I greet yuh all
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Fynestboi: 1:22pm On Oct 04, 2013
virtuoso01: I am currently doing my NYSC.

Graduate of Law.

OAU.
course? Congrat!!!
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by AlexJ1(m): 1:22pm On Oct 04, 2013
Fynestboi: oya nisho nibe gringringringrin
ehm...driver. I...ehmm no understand yoruba. So maybe u can repeat in english, pls
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:24pm On Oct 04, 2013
lekside05: Nice thread. I'm a political scienbe student part 3... I learnt dat nuga had bin postponed to 3 weeks afta resumptn. Is it true?
They have no option but to postpone it. The terraces of the tennis court and the swimming pool are yet to complete. The track on the football pitch looks like that of Abuja.
There is massive construction and reconstruction going in the sport complex.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by drizzit(m): 1:24pm On Oct 04, 2013
B.Sc Zoology OAU
M.Sc Environmental Control and Management OAU(in view)....
Nice to meet great ife guys here......
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Mocwazie(f): 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2013
Hi y'all[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Fynestboi: 1:29pm On Oct 04, 2013
Alex J: ehm...driver. I...ehmm no understand yoruba. So maybe u can repeat in english, pls
i mean i meaning i meant go ahead lmaogringringringrin
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Fynestboi: 1:29pm On Oct 04, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
They have no option but to postpone it. The terraces of the tennis court and the swimming pool are yet to complete. The track on the football pitch looks like that of Abuja.
There is massive construction and reconstruction going in the sport complex.
can i get a shot if u around deir...
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by sartorius(m): 1:30pm On Oct 04, 2013
Thoughtful thread. Dept of medicine graduate. For learning and culture
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Hiyebiye(m): 1:30pm On Oct 04, 2013
Mimiko needs prayers.

Has anyone observed this facts before now?

Ondo State incumbent Governors always bury their predecessors.

1. Adefarati buried Ajasin

2. Agagu buried Adefarati

3. Mimiko will now bury Agagu.

Ain't that a mystery

Agagu buried Adefarati on his birthday, and guess what today is Mimiko's birthday....

Heaven have mercy....scary yeah?
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by AlexJ1(m): 1:31pm On Oct 04, 2013
Fynestboi: i mean i meaning i meant go ahead lmaogringringringrin
ok smiley Thanks. Mayfair.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Fynestboi: 1:33pm On Oct 04, 2013
Hiyebiye: Mimiko needs prayers.

Ain't that a mystery

Agagu buried Adefarati on his birthday, and guess what today is Mimiko's birthday....

lobatan...

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by DeevaB: 1:33pm On Oct 04, 2013
Ekaaro se ma foso oooo... Aso fi fo wa ooo!!
Dos mama ehn!
Fine groundnut!
Sweet Oorange!
Fine Plantain!
Fresh pepper, fresh fish!
add yours to the list..... cheesy grin
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:33pm On Oct 04, 2013
Fynestboi: carpenter

Here.... wink
When did you graduate? Between 2006 and 2010 that I was in OAU, there was this old Yoruba carpenter that goes to the 9 halls of residence advertizing his being a carpenter, for students to call him to repair their broken furniture. He was very, always speaking poor English. When you ask him to speak Yoruba, he would say, "I no hear Yoruba." He would define oxmosis, island, diffusion, lake, etc, claiming the girls in Moremi, Mozambique, Alumni and Akintola (Sports) taught him.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by seuntola: 1:35pm On Oct 04, 2013
PRESENT SIR!!! AGE, 500L
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Fynestboi: 1:35pm On Oct 04, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
When did you graduate? Between 2006 and 2010 that I was in OAU, there was this old Yoruba carpenter that goes to the 9 halls of residence advertizing his being a carpenter, for students to call him to repair their broken furniture. He was very, always speaking poor English. When you ask him to speak Yoruba, he would say, "I no hear Yoruba." He would define oxmosis, island, diffusion, lake, etc, claiming the girls in Moremi, Mozambique, Alumni and Akintola (Sports) taught him.
me dnt knw anytn abt dat one ooo coz i be freshmen..wink
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by onyxo76(m): 1:35pm On Oct 04, 2013
Fynestboi: yap la, bt go try am first
no even try am, everywhere is under lock and key...
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Fynestboi: 1:36pm On Oct 04, 2013
seuntola: PRESENT SIR!!! AGE, 500L
dptment?
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by AlexJ1(m): 1:37pm On Oct 04, 2013
Hiyebiye: Mimiko needs prayers.

Ain't that a mystery

Naah. Not scary to me. More like intriguing. Never disconcerted by such occurrences.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2013
Okada drop me here

A Graduate of Political Science in the house.cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:39pm On Oct 04, 2013
Alex J: BTW, why are there no EGL students on this thread, despite our ginormous numbers?
You expect EGL students to be here? Are their lecturers: Y. K. Yussuf, Wale Adegbite, Kehinde Ayoola, Chijioke Uwasomba, Segun Adekoya, Adegbite, Asiyanbola, Chima Anyadike, Salami, etc here?
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Yhemit(m): 1:39pm On Oct 04, 2013
Great Ife! Great Ife!!
Africa's most beautiful campus
Conscious, vigilant, progressive
Aluta against all oppressions
Forward ever, backward never
For learning and culture, sports and struggle
Great Ife! Hey!
I love you!
There is no other Great Ife in the Universe
Another Great Ife is a counterfeit
Great! Great! Great! Great IFE!
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by akdjr(m): 1:40pm On Oct 04, 2013
I was once a student but didn't graduate from there. can i join the chart room?
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 04, 2013
Mbbs, 100level to be!
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by AlexJ1(m): 1:41pm On Oct 04, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
The one that likes to sell freshly cut plantain and pineapple? If he's the one, then i tell he never looked like going anywhere anytime soon.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:43pm On Oct 04, 2013
Fynestboi: can i get a shot if u around deir...
I'm at present not on campus. Besides, the place is covered with roofing sheets the way it is done at building sites. You can only see it from inside a moving bus.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Akin89(m): 1:44pm On Oct 04, 2013
am here
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by AlexJ1(m): 1:44pm On Oct 04, 2013
akd jr: I was once a student but didn't graduate from there. can i join the chart room?
Bros, at OAU, 18% of people who go in and out arent students. Some even have bed spaces. So make ur choice.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Fynestboi: 1:45pm On Oct 04, 2013
akd jr: I was once a student but didn't graduate from there. can i join the chart room?
yap la wink

waiter pass him the kunu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message / Maduka University, Enugu, In Pictures / Eight Ways To Improve Your Writing Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.