Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,524 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) (11729 Views)

This Lady Says She Looks Like Genevieve Nnaji...you Agree? / 10 Things Extraordinary People Say Everyday. / Things Broke People Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) by ceelinarsings(f): 11:53am On Oct 02, 2013
That moment you feel like someone was just created for you
Right from my tender age,to my secondary school days and to my present moments.i have always had this likeness for Genevieve nnaji.is it just me? I mean,from her movies,to her charisma,her strength,hard work and even to her accomplishment.Gosh!!! she would always be my number one chick.i always wanted to be like her.strong,outstanding,hard working,respected,rich and famous just like praiz said. what made matterz more interesting was and still is,when people look at me and be like wow!!"you look like Genevieve nnaji" i would get so excited and feel like a pretty super diva that she is...i wanted to be in the movies, walk on red carpet and have several interviews,and all that you can mention like she does but lately,i guess i cant be everything that she is.I had to find my own dream,i found it (music).yea,i am a song writer and a vocalist.that's who i am and that's who i am proud to be.i see myself on bigger stages doing my best and finding myself in the world. i saw my future in my dreams and had visions before now but i didn't just want to be like "joseph the dreamer",i didn't just want to sleep,dream and wake up on it.i am working hard,finding my strength,i am respected,almost at the peak of my destiny.....i am me,myself and CEELINARSINGS!!!! i guess that's all that matters.regardless,i love the diva with passion....

1 Like

Re: People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) by iyatrustee(f): 11:58am On Oct 02, 2013
angry angry angry angry angry how and where you take resemble genny? undecided undecided undecided

10 Likes

Re: People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) by Uyi168: 12:06pm On Oct 02, 2013
2 tinz re involved here:either pipu re deceiving u or u re deceiving urself.

16 Likes

Re: People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) by homesteady(m): 12:06pm On Oct 02, 2013
Sorry sweetheart, you don't even have a bit of resemblance with genny! smiley
Maybe you should upload more of your pictures, because just this 1 picture is not enough to judge whether you look like her

1 Like

Re: People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 02, 2013
With this ear undecided

2 Likes

Re: People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 02, 2013
Oh God,,Nland and Nlanders,what av i done na??
You guys wunt kill me o..grin grin grin grin grin grin
Plss They are decievin you,,you don't look like genny one bit..

)) _____________
|/ |
| grin
| / |\
| |
| / \
|
___|___ LaFf Don HanG Me

5 Likes

Re: People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) by KKImoh: 12:26pm On Oct 02, 2013
Uyi168: 2 tinz re involved here:either pipu re deceiving u or u re deceiving urself.
laf no go kil me oh
Re: People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) by fairygeh(f): 12:33pm On Oct 02, 2013
My dear,you don't look like her at all.period

1 Like

Re: People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 02, 2013
Falls off mountain while attempting rukü.
Re: People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) by Double194(m): 12:42pm On Oct 02, 2013
ASUU strike

Whyyyyy?

2 Likes

Re: People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) by spicyv1(f): 12:54pm On Oct 02, 2013
Like you rightly said, you are you, yourself and Celinasings! I am glad that you have reached a wise decision after a necessary realisation of self.

All that matters is finding YOU and doing YOU, because shaping your whole life after someone else' destiny is not only limiting yourself but restricting you to being number two.

BTW, you do not look like Genny, you look like the beautiful Cellina and you rock as Cellina the singer.

3 Likes

Re: People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) by Ab025(m): 12:55pm On Oct 02, 2013
Genny wannabe....

Why not respect ursef in d beautiful way God made u, why feelin inferior and d need to look like a celeb, can't u just be u?

1 Like

Re: People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) by whytangel(f): 1:00pm On Oct 02, 2013
Its gud d way U̶̲̥̅̊ apprec8 GOD's creation...bt my dear,U̶̲̥̅̊ dnt resembu her @all...bt U̶̲̥̅̊ luk gud!

1 Like

Re: People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) by Ellaswt(f): 1:25pm On Oct 02, 2013
Chai! My genny don suffer 4 dis wolwol gal hand

1 Like

Re: People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) by demelza: 1:42pm On Oct 02, 2013
Mods abeg make una no carry this thing go frontpage o! There are enough suicide cases already.
I no sure this girl go survive the attack. grin

1 Like

Re: People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) by Woke4all(m): 1:53pm On Oct 02, 2013
kiss winkMake 
ℓ give ϒöƲ hope

ϒöƲ fine pass Genne and seeriously 

love ur Nose

1 Like

Re: People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) by Fussbot: 2:07pm On Oct 02, 2013
ojuju calabar
Re: People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) by gloryglossy: 2:09pm On Oct 02, 2013
cheesy stop fooling urself nd face ur book.
Re: People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) by ceelinarsings(f): 2:18pm On Oct 02, 2013
loooool!!!!!!!! you people are really really funny.....

2 Likes

Re: People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) by ceelinarsings(f): 2:20pm On Oct 02, 2013
@spicy v....you are cute
Re: People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) by benkings(m): 2:21pm On Oct 02, 2013
cheesy so no mirror for your house,even if no mirror u fit still use back of CD plate take check your face,no resemblance at all......seun look more like qenny pass you

8 Likes

Re: People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) by wonlasewonimi: 2:23pm On Oct 02, 2013
Yeah right! the blind mallams at kano street.

1 Like

Re: People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) by mspee(f): 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2013
Hi, my regards to those liars around you. Bye! undecided

2 Likes

Re: People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) by Annaka(f): 2:32pm On Oct 02, 2013
Ellaswt: Chai! My genny don suffer 4 dis wolwol gal hand
lets c ur ur pics pls
Re: People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) by homesteady(m): 2:38pm On Oct 02, 2013
ceelinarsings: loooool!!!!!!!! you people are really really funny.....

Show us more pictures! grin
Re: People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) by sauceEEP(m): 2:39pm On Oct 02, 2013
babe plssssss you don't resemble jenny ok but your ok though..... wink
Re: People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) by feARless1(f): 2:42pm On Oct 02, 2013
Oh my God didn't know people were thus funny on naira land.... I LOVE NAIRALAND.... I've finally seen a place online to spend my time on aside blogging, BTW my blog Url : www.diamondodey..com

1 Like

Re: People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) by Wizzz: 2:54pm On Oct 02, 2013
Abeg who be dis? grin
Re: People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) by goldfish80(m): 2:55pm On Oct 02, 2013
Hello OP,errmm I was moved to comment on this thread when i read that you are a vocalist and aspiring musician and Gneivieve is your role model.well, I hate to say this but," Geneiveve and music are two words that shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence"!!

*****drops mic****

2 Likes

Re: People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 02, 2013
U look a little like her now that I can't longer see your ears.

But you have to polish your face. It needs to be smoother
Re: People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) by whytangel(f): 3:03pm On Oct 02, 2013
ceelinarsings: loooool!!!!!!!! you people are really really funny.....

¶ once commentd U̶̲̥̅̊ luk gud bt afta cin dos pixs...¶ reserve ma comment...
Re: People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) by Airforce1(m): 3:23pm On Oct 02, 2013
OP

Why are u dark skinned, can't u bleach? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

SHOCKING PHOTOS: Yahoo Boy Shows Off Cash & Money Ritual Shrine / How To Clear GOTV E016 Error Code Message / Update: Standard And Premium Nin Slip (Get Lost Nin Slip Back)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.