Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

20 Motivational Quotes For Business And Work Success - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 20 Motivational Quotes For Business And Work Success (540 Views)

Motivational Quotes In Pictures To Keep You Going / Daily Motivational Quotes / Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

20 Motivational Quotes For Business And Work Success by infonubia(m): 2:14pm On Oct 02, 2013
Running any type of business is hard work. The road to success is often a long bumpy one, often littered with potholes and pitfalls before success comes knocking.

On the bumpy ride to success, it can be easy to get down and lose your motivation. During tough times like these there isn't much you can do, other than keep the faith and keep going.

I’m a great believer that being in business involves mastering the inner game of self and the outer game of business.

More important than having business acumen is having a success mindset. I believe that I will succeed at everything I do, whether work or business.

With that in mind, here are 20 business and work success quotes I have appreciated. I hope you find them insightful!

1. Be patient with yourself. Self-growth is tender; it's holy ground. There's no greater investment. – Stephen Covey

2. Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. – Thomas A. Edison

3. Success is often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable. – Coco Chanel

4. To be successful, you have to have your heart in your business, and your business in your heart. – Thomas Watson, Sr.

5. Success in business requires training and discipline and hard work. But if you’re not frightened by these things, the opportunities are just as great today as they ever were. – David Rockefeller

6. Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly and get on with improving your other innovations. – Steve Jobs

7. The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer. – Unknown

8. Always bear in mind that your own resolution to success is more important than any other one thing. –Abraham Lincoln

9. "Desire is the key to motivation, but it's the determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal - a commitment to excellence - that will enable you to attain the success you seek." – Mario Andretti

10. Instead of wondering when your next vacation is, you ought to set up a life you don’t need to escape from. – Seth Godin

11. The important thing is not being afraid to take a chance. Remember, the greatest failure is to not try. Once you find something you love to do, be the best at doing it. – Debbi Fields

12. There is no such thing as can't, only won't. If you're qualified, all it takes is a burning desire to accomplish, to make a change. Go forward, go backward. Whatever it takes! But you can't blame other people or society in general. It all comes from your mind. When we do the impossible we realize we are special people. – Jan Ashford

13. Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning. – Robert Kiyosaki

14. Life isn’t worth living unless you’re willing to take some big chances and go for broke. – Eliot Wiggington

15. In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins: cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later. – Harold Geneen

16. Quality means doing it right when no one is looking. – Henry Ford

17. Your time is precious, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. – Steve Jobs

18. Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety–nine percent perspiration. – Thomas A. Edison

19. Saying no to loud people gives you the resources to say yes to important opportunities. – Seth Godin

20. The secret of success is to do the common things uncommonly well. – John D. Rockefeller

What Are Your Thoughts?

Which one is your favorite? Do you have any other good motivational business quotes that I may have missed?

http://www.infonubia.com/2013/09/20-motivational-quotes-for-business-and.html

(1) (Reply)

Career And Passion CONFUSION ADVISE Me / The Greatest Problem Of Nigeria Youth Is Lack Of Self Belief / In Need Of A Lawyer In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.