Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,962 members, 7,799,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

A Message To All Tribals (PAGANS) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Message To All Tribals (PAGANS) (636 Views)

Happy New Year Nairaland Pagans/traditionalists / "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" / Let Us Work On A Strategy Fellow Pagans! Let Us Destroy XTIANISM & Save 9JAAAAA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Message To All Tribals (PAGANS) by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:38pm On Oct 02, 2013
My fellow Tribals. Men and Woman alike.

Since we do not believe in the (non-existent) heaven or hell in the sky.

Since we are doomed to hell by the christians and muslims for worshipping the Gods in our own ways and languages.

Since the world is heading towards a hell-like situation.

Since we face the devils (anti-tribals).

SInce we have only one life for now.

Let us work together to create a heaven on Earth.

Please share your ideas on how we must create heaven on Earth.

1 Like

Re: A Message To All Tribals (PAGANS) by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:29pm On Oct 02, 2013
I have always been an Africa by race and also Yoruba by tribe. I cant deny my ancestry origin and heritage for person. To demonize African spiritualism for foreign religion dogma or been a modernized jewish and arab puppet is like been a reform slave and living life full of illusion.

To be converted you have to destroy your past, destroy your history. You have to stamp on it, you have to say 'my ancestral culture does not exist, it doesn't matter.'
V. S. Naipaul

^^^^ would that speak well of christians and muslims?

To forget one’s ancestors is to be a brook without a source, a tree without a root.
-- Chinese Proverb

People will not look forward to posterity, who never look backward to their ancestors.
Edmund Burke

Africa lead the front of world civilization in history. If African intellect and educative ones emancipate themselves, awake and walk back to spirituality and belief in self, we can rule world civilization again. My spiritual journey has shown me that more knowledge to add to science and technological development are embedded in Traditional spirituality. We have to revolutionalise and rebuild our society (politically, socially, econominally, spiritually and technologically). We all need to walk back to our origin...... ....if and only we want to be free from every oppression and slavery. This works for Asian nations, I belief it will work for us too.

3 Likes

Re: A Message To All Tribals (PAGANS) by macof(m): 7:01pm On Oct 02, 2013
Going by wat u posted, Achieving Heaven on earth would be very difficult.
This Islam and Christianity as Brought nothing but Hatred, Division, Discrimination and Stupidity to the. As tribals we must serve our various ethic groups, show love to the world, and be ourselves. Being a traditionalist is not being backward but being urself.

As humans living a world that has gone through so much religious conflicts since the raise of Two religions stated above. We most try to make peace as it seems we are the ones caught in the middle, regardless of our diverse tribes or ethnics we should come together in the spirit of Africanism.

Be our brothers keeper, regardless of the different process of rituals and worship. We have the same spiritual mind set.

We as traditionalist have been abused in our own lands, we are the real sons of the soil, who have identified ourselves to our various ethnic groups and we should seek to claim our lands, as any non traditionalist is an outsider.

We have to set an example for the Two religions to see, we have to show them that we are Blessed by the gods of the Land they live in.

We are masters of ourselves and owe no sire to Arabs, Italians or Jews

We are recognised by our ancestors and should learn from them. Using their mistakes to correct ourselves

May the gods bless Africa. And gave us the strength and Wisdom to liberate our people from mental slavery.

3 Likes

Re: A Message To All Tribals (PAGANS) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 02, 2013
Sitting with paper and pen...The last Samarai's class has began...taking notes sir.
Re: A Message To All Tribals (PAGANS) by urahara(m): 8:26am On Mar 29, 2019
Pagan9ja could u pls join my hausa learning whatspp group chat , to teach me hausa smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Message To All Tribals (PAGANS) by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:02am On Mar 31, 2019
urahara:
Pagan9ja could u pls join my hausa learning whatspp group chat , to teach me hausa smiley

ofcourse
Re: A Message To All Tribals (PAGANS) by urahara(m): 4:50pm On Mar 31, 2019
PAGAN9JA:

ofcourse

Thanks ,could u pls post your WhatsApp number so I can add u to the group chat
Re: A Message To All Tribals (PAGANS) by urahara(m): 7:44pm On Apr 09, 2019
PAGAN9JA:

ofcourse

Could u pls post ur WhatsApp no so I can add u to the group chat
Re: A Message To All Tribals (PAGANS) by urahara(m): 6:38am On Jun 21, 2019
PAGAN9JA:

ofcourse

Baba

(1) (Reply)

Did God Knew That Adam, Eve And Satan Would Rebel? / As A Christian, Share Your View Towards Sallah / What Began at Philippi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.