Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Part-time Sales Vacancy At Owerri, Imo State Nigeria (family-friendly Business). - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Part-time Sales Vacancy At Owerri, Imo State Nigeria (family-friendly Business). (6022 Views)

Caption This Picture Of My Friend's First Ever Visit To Shoprite At Owerri / Family Friendly Contemporary Nigerian Music ? / Family Friendly Nigerian Reunion Festival In St Thomas, Us Vigin Islands Usa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Part-time Sales Vacancy At Owerri, Imo State Nigeria (family-friendly Business). by exposureworld: 4:36pm On Oct 02, 2013
If you, a friend or a family member lives in Owerri, Imo state, Nigeria, please there're part-time marketing job opportunities, supplying cosmetics/ ladies accessories to shops and Re-sellers (just like M.A.C or MaryKay biz in USA). Very good to keep you busy as well as make some change rather than rely on boyfriends or pocket money. Please contact: 08063672869.

It is a wholesale outlet for ladies’ wears, quality cosmetics (M.A.C, Marykay, Elf, Rimmel, LA Colors, NYC, etc) accessories, family and children's books, etc all imported from USA. I think this will make a good part-time, hands-on, training for a decent, hardworking, young lady who want to learn marketing to eventually open her own business or become a marketer for big firms (there’s a learning process in marketing). Compensation is 10% commission on what you sold. Marketers also receive lots of free gifts and product samples. Business has been in operation since 2003.

Address & Location:
This new outlet is located at Shop #11, at the new shopping plaza, along Relief Market (opposite Fish Island), behind stadium, Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria, Contact: ExposureWorld: 08063672869. Email: exposureworld@usa.com for directions (serious callers only).
Re: Part-time Sales Vacancy At Owerri, Imo State Nigeria (family-friendly Business). by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2013
Ok smiley
Re: Part-time Sales Vacancy At Owerri, Imo State Nigeria (family-friendly Business). by swagqueen(f): 5:38pm On Oct 02, 2013
I know fish island. Will come over next week. Hope it won't be late?

1 Like

Re: Part-time Sales Vacancy At Owerri, Imo State Nigeria (family-friendly Business). by exposureworld: 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2013
swag queen: I know fish island. Will come over next week. Hope it won't be late?

It's never late. The shop is expecting huge imports targeting December sales. Look or ask for ExposuredWorld in the complex. You will see the signs along the road. The outlet is directly opposite the Jehova's Witness Church. Give it a try, hardwork and honesty pay off in Marketing biz, plus you get to meet a lot of people who can be useful to you in one way or the order. Remain Blessed!
Re: Part-time Sales Vacancy At Owerri, Imo State Nigeria (family-friendly Business). by swagqueen(f): 6:13pm On Oct 02, 2013
exposureworld:

It's never late. The shop is expecting huge imports targeting December sales. Look or ask for ExposuredWorld in the complex. You will see the signs along the road. The outlet is directly opposite the Jehova's Witness Church. Give it a try, hardwork and honesty pay off in Marketing biz, plus you get to meet a lot of people who can be useful to you in one way or the order. Remain Blessed!

Just called you now but i think you were on another line. Will come over next week.

Thanks.
Re: Part-time Sales Vacancy At Owerri, Imo State Nigeria (family-friendly Business). by exposureworld: 6:27pm On Oct 02, 2013
swag queen:

Just called you now but i think you were on another line. Will come over next week.

Thanks.

LoL!..You didn't call me. Perhaps you called the number listed. It's the shop's number handled by the salesgirls. The outlet is open Mon - Sat (9am - 5pm). You can text them also.
Re: Part-time Sales Vacancy At Owerri, Imo State Nigeria (family-friendly Business). by yosmen: 1:00pm On Oct 03, 2013
I will check u guys next week
Re: Part-time Sales Vacancy At Owerri, Imo State Nigeria (family-friendly Business). by exposureworld: 1:39pm On Oct 03, 2013
yosmen: I will check u guys next week

I heard many people who saw the advert were there today to explore areas of collaboration - aspiring marketers, salesgirls, resellers, and buyers also. The Owerri outlet is still new. We pray the outlet at Owerri will do well too introducing M.A.C/Marykay- styled direct marketing biz to biz-minded ladies.
Re: Part-time Sales Vacancy At Owerri, Imo State Nigeria (family-friendly Business). by Woged2005(f): 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2013
exposureworld: If you, a friend or a family member lives in Owerri, Imo state, Nigeria, please there're part-time marketing job opportunities, supplying cosmetics/ ladies accessories to shops and Re-sellers (just like M.A.C or MaryKay biz in USA). Very good to keep you busy as well as make some change rather than rely on boyfriends or pocket money. Please contact: 08063672869.

It is a wholesale outlet for ladies’ wears, quality cosmetics (M.A.C, Marykay, Elf, Rimmel, LA Colors, NYC, etc) accessories, family and children's books, etc all imported from USA. I think this will make a good part-time, hands-on, training for a decent, hardworking, young lady who want to learn marketing to eventually open her own business or become a marketer for big firms (there’s a learning process in marketing). Compensation is 10% commission on what you sold. Marketers also receive lots of free gifts and product samples. Business has been in operation since 2003.

Address & Location:
This new outlet is located at Shop #11, at the new shopping plaza, along Relief Market (opposite Fish Island), behind stadium, Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria, Contact: ExposureWorld: 08063672869. Email: exposureworld@usa.com for directions (serious callers only).

(I tried posting this on employment section it didn't work)

Direct Marketing? Great! What goods do you have in wholesale for people who may wish to buy and re-sell, and maybe retail too? I may refer interested re-sellers and people who may want to do part-time sales. u said all makeups are USA specs?
Re: Part-time Sales Vacancy At Owerri, Imo State Nigeria (family-friendly Business). by exposureworld: 3:21pm On Oct 03, 2013
Woged2005:

Direct Marketing? Great! What goods do you have in wholesale for people who may wish to buy and re-sell, and maybe retail too? I may refer interested re-sellers and people who may want to do part-time sales. u said all makeups are USA specs?

It's an outlet, meaning it's where people come to place and pickup orders. There are also goods for retail buyers in the shop.

1.Quality cosmetics (M.A.C, Marykay, Elf, Rimmel, LA Colors, NYC, etc)
2.Ladies wears and accessories (gowns, dresses, office wears, corporate suits, underwear, sleepwear, shoes, bags, etc)
3.Feminine products, female hygiene products
4.Camisoles, ladies' singlets, and sportswears
5.Perfumes, Body sprays, Colognes, body scrubs, body creams, etc
6.Pimple, Acne treatment, blemish and spot removers
7.Mr & Mrs Intimacy products (vibrators grin, romantic wears, etc)
8.Family and children's story books,
9.Foreign Magazines and books,
etc
Re: Part-time Sales Vacancy At Owerri, Imo State Nigeria (family-friendly Business). by imagemate(f): 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2013
Pls must I reside in owerri to be a marketer of dis product, b'cos I stay in ph.
Re: Part-time Sales Vacancy At Owerri, Imo State Nigeria (family-friendly Business). by exposureworld: 6:20pm On Oct 03, 2013
imagemate: Pls must I reside in owerri to be a marketer of dis product, b'cos I stay in ph.

Our marketers report to work like any other staff. How will you be reporting to work at Owerri from PH? That's not feasible! A better option is to join our re-seller program like most people we have in PH. They come in and buy goods at wholesale prices then go back to sell at their own price. That's a better arrangement. For instance we give them M.A.C loose powders at N4k - N4,500. some of them sell as high as N5k - N6k. These are all US specs so they are of high quality and sell fast in Nig.

It's still a small budding biz, we don't want to saddle it with overhead and debts.
Re: Part-time Sales Vacancy At Owerri, Imo State Nigeria (family-friendly Business). by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 03, 2013
Nice one @op, would have love to introduce my baby sister who is always watching movies in the house cos of strick, but it's too far from me.
Re: Part-time Sales Vacancy At Owerri, Imo State Nigeria (family-friendly Business). by Woged2005(f): 11:40pm On Oct 03, 2013
exposureworld:

It's an outlet, meaning it's where people come to place and pickup orders. There are also goods for retail buyers in the shop.

1.Quality cosmetics (M.A.C, Marykay, Elf, Rimmel, LA Colors, NYC, etc)
2.Ladies wears and accessories (gowns, dresses, office wears, corporate suits, underwear, sleepwear, shoes, bags, etc)
3.Feminine products, female hygiene products
4.Camisoles, ladies' singlets, and sportswears
5.Perfumes, Body sprays, Colognes, body scrubs, body creams, etc
6.Pimple, Acne treatment, blemish and spot removers
7.Mr & Mrs Intimacy products (vibrators grin, romantic wears, etc)
8.Family and children's story books,
9.Foreign Magazines and books,
etc

Ok Thanks. Cool stuff. If they are US specs as u said, they'll be hot sale. I love the idea of feminine products/ female hygiene products. Hope they teach them how to use them? was in naija one time looking for feminine wipes, feminine wash, and pant liners.. for where! Our girls really need those things grin grin

Did u just mention 'romance machines' as in vibr@tors ? grin grin grin Coooooool!! grin grin
Re: Part-time Sales Vacancy At Owerri, Imo State Nigeria (family-friendly Business). by exposureworld: 12:32pm On Oct 04, 2013
Woged2005:

Did u just mention 'romance machines' as in vibr@tors ? grin grin grin Coooooool!! grin grin

Yep and they sell very fast too..mostly shy married couple order them discretely even from far away Lagos and shipped to them via courier. grin Whatever keeps a couple together in love is good.. grin
Re: Part-time Sales Vacancy At Owerri, Imo State Nigeria (family-friendly Business). by Woged2005(f): 11:49am On Oct 05, 2013
exposureworld:

Yep and they sell very fast too..mostly shy married couple order them discretely even from far away Lagos and shipped to them via courier. grin Whatever keeps a couple together in love is good.. grin

grin grin..for sure they sell very fast anywhere. According to reports, one of the fastest moving products after publishing the book '50 Shades of Gray'
Re: Part-time Sales Vacancy At Owerri, Imo State Nigeria (family-friendly Business). by exposureworld: 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2013
Thanks to all those who responded in person. We also got a huge consignment of ladies' products (makeups, clothes, feminine hygiene, perfumes, etc) from USA last week. Go check them out yourself or call: 08063672869. Join our marketing team today!!

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Pregnant Women Attached Safety-pin(s) To Their Clothes/ Wears? / Must A Woman Wail And Cry During Childbirth? / I'm Having Serious Issues With My Step Dad Please Advice Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.