Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

The Best Battle Strategy - High Praise PART 2 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Best Battle Strategy - High Praise PART 2 (406 Views)

The Best Battle Strategy - High Praise! / Praise/worship Songs In Your Language / What Are The Differences Between Worship And Praise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Battle Strategy - High Praise PART 2 by PstWoleSoetan(m): 6:13pm On Oct 02, 2013
WINNING EACH DAY DEVOTIONAL

2Cor 2:14 And thanks be to God who ALWAYS causes us to triumph...

Oct 1, 2013

THE BEST BATTLE STRATEGY - HIGH PRAISE II

Psalm 149:6-7 “Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, And a two-edged sword in their hand, To execute vengeance on the nations, And punishments on the peoples;”.

The verse talks of praise and then switches to executing vengeance. Praise is an 'elevator' that takes us high to the realm where we execute vengeance against the adversary. Every time we sing or worship God, we wage war against the enemy in heavenly places!

There are lots of distractions around (such as unpaid bills, fears and insecurities, health challenges, etc) which tend to sabotage our praise. They affect our focus and try to steal time that should be invested in profitable venture. The obstacles which pose as distractions around us should be seen as reminders of all the extra reasons we are to praise God.

Is your rent due? Praise God for giving you a house to live in the first place and for all the past rents you have paid. Sick? Praise God that you are still alive and kicking. Childless? Praise God you have a spouse. "Whatever you thank God for multiplies" (A golden principle you must always bear in mind - John 6:11-13).

When we praise God, we acknowledge His sovereignty over our lives and our overwhelming love for Him. When we lift our hands in praise it forms a funnel shape which is indicative of our desire to be filled up with His fullness. When we lift our hands in praise, it is a show of trust. We lift our hands like children to our father, wanting to be carried.

As you enter a new month, make thanksgiving a lifestyle - move from 'THANKS-GIVING' to 'THANKS-LIVING'. Praise is making room for you and catapulting you to a realm of explosive growth.

CONFESSION - Praise is what I do and it is who I am. I will praise you Lord at all times and as long as I have breath in me...

Further Scripture - Psalm 150

(1) (Reply)

We Are All Victims.both Christians And Muslims Alike / The Significance Of Jesus Death / Happy Sunday To All Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.