Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,777 members, 7,798,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Sexists On Nairaland? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexists On Nairaland? (1742 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexists On Nairaland? by dreeldee: 2:10am On Jun 28, 2008
Fellow Nairalanders, I have noticed from threads and comments posted that a lot of us here are sexists believing that our own sex his better than the other. even some of us who never held such belief have found ourselves becoming one If it's not the males wanting to be the superior, it''s the females also wanting the same, as a result we bring one another down. what could be the problem? why don't we just agree and accept our shortcomings as individuals instead of bringing one down to make the other look better?

The truth is we're all equal before God
Re: Sexists On Nairaland? by Mesmerize(f): 2:18am On Jun 28, 2008
Dreeldee, you can go now. .
Re: Sexists On Nairaland? by Hannibal: 2:32am On Jun 28, 2008
dreeldee:

Fellow Nairalanders, I have noticed from threads and comments posted that a lot of us here are sexists believing that our own sex his better than the other. even some of us who never held such belief have found ourselves becoming one If it's not the males wanting to be the superior, it''s the females also wanting the same, as a result we bring one another down. what could be the problem? why don't we just agree and accept our shortcomings as individuals instead of bringing one down to make the other look better?

The truth is we're all equal before God

Blame the Feminists. cool
Re: Sexists On Nairaland? by onyinye2(f): 2:37am On Jun 28, 2008
@topic

the only way to solve this problem is when the males start to accept the fact they are dealing with a new generation of women. women are not here just to cook, clean, and take care of her husband. they can hold respectable positions in the world. and men need to understand not to think of women as inferior but the greatest creation from our God.
Re: Sexists On Nairaland? by debosky(m): 2:39am On Jun 28, 2008
New generation of women indeed, if its the ones who feel they must rehash all the evil men have done/do in order to claim equality then no thanks.

The barrage of men bashing threads daily is astonishing. . .some people have made it their sworn mission. There are likely more aggressive and vocal female sexists on nairaland right now than ever before. . .likely outnumbering the men 3:1
Re: Sexists On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:47am On Jun 28, 2008
We need the names of these women that outnumber the men, please. grin
Re: Sexists On Nairaland? by Mesmerize(f): 2:48am On Jun 28, 2008
Maybe I should teach some NLers how to be impartial like me
Re: Sexists On Nairaland? by NubianQ(f): 9:24am On Jun 28, 2008
onyinye2:

@topic

the only way to solve this problem is when the males start to accept the fact they are dealing with a new generation of women. women are not here just to cook, clean, and take care of her husband. they can hold respectable positions in the world. and men need to understand not to think of women as inferior but the greatest creation from our God.

Said it like it is! wink. guys cool off!
Re: Sexists On Nairaland? by eldee(m): 9:38am On Jun 28, 2008
onyinye2:

@topic

Even though you're not good at it you guys can't stop being sexist to save the Pope's life
Here you are, talking about gender equality and next thing, you's talking about the 'greatest creation'

This simple inch you guys have been given, you take miles
Re: Sexists On Nairaland? by manmustwac(m): 10:15am On Jun 28, 2008
it never occurred to me that we nigerians are sexist. I thought we were just yabbing each other.
Re: Sexists On Nairaland? by dreeldee: 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2008
Even in our so called Nollywood. All we get to hear the women say is "men are like handbags, they should used and changed" or "men should have been animals" etc and the men too "women are unfaithful as such, they should be used. I remember in another thread, Gamine said Men should be shot with Shotgun,in response defending my gender, i told her women should be blown with C4 and Hydrogen bomb. This is getting worse day by day, i don't know what's happening.

even if na joke, e don dey go too far
Re: Sexists On Nairaland? by gunpoint(m): 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2008
guy all na yab,
if u cant handle it,
move ova to d tech/puter section. . . .
Re: Sexists On Nairaland? by dreeldee: 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2008
gunpoint:

guy all na yab,
if u can't handle it,
move ova to d tech/puter section. . . .

ya i know but believe me, some people take it serious wink by d way, i don't smiley
Re: Sexists On Nairaland? by Mesmerize(f): 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2008
You dnt what? grin
Re: Sexists On Nairaland? by Mesmerize(f): 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2008
dreeldee:

Even in our so called Nollywood. All we get to hear the women say is "men are like handbags, they should used and changed" or "men should have been animals" etc and the men too "women are unfaithful as such, they should be used. I remember in another thread, Gamine said Men should be shot with Shotgun,in response defending my gender, i told her [b]women should be blown with C4 and Hydrogen bomb. [/b]This is getting worse day by day, i don't know what's happening.
even if na joke, e don dey go too far
wow!!! how un-gentlemanly shocked shocked
Re: Sexists On Nairaland? by dreeldee: 4:58pm On Jun 28, 2008
Mesmerize:

wow!!! how gentlemanly shocked shocked

thanks cheesy
Re: Sexists On Nairaland? by Mesmerize(f): 4:59pm On Jun 28, 2008
dreeldee:

thanks cheesy
no!!
I meant un-gentlemantly .
error! angry
Re: Sexists On Nairaland? by dreeldee: 5:02pm On Jun 28, 2008
Mesmerize:

no!!
I meant un-gentlemantly .
error! angry

LMSAO! i know na, i thought i did the right thing grin grin grin grin
Re: Sexists On Nairaland? by Mesmerize(f): 5:07pm On Jun 28, 2008
dreeldee:

LMSAO! i know na, i thought i did the right thing grin grin grin grin
you didn't. . and [i]you [/i]are [i]so [/i]sexist!
dnt even lie abt it
Re: Sexists On Nairaland? by dreeldee: 5:09pm On Jun 28, 2008
Mesmerize:

you didn't. . and [i]you [/i]are [i]so [/i]sexist!
dnt even lie about it

seriously, i'm not wink
Re: Sexists On Nairaland? by Mesmerize(f): 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2008
dreeldee:

seriously, i'm not wink
proof me wrong grin
Re: Sexists On Nairaland? by dreeldee: 5:18pm On Jun 28, 2008
Mesmerize:

proof me wrong grin

I loff girls girls girls cool
Re: Sexists On Nairaland? by Mesmerize(f): 5:21pm On Jun 28, 2008
dreeldee:

I loff girls girls girls cool
That's being a flirt, ahewo etc cool
dnt proof a thing wink
Re: Sexists On Nairaland? by Gabry(f): 5:43pm On Jun 28, 2008
I have to admit that I was a Sexist before. . . . undecided lipsrsealed sad

Sorry, I cannot help it because I had many bad experiences with men itself. Not only a male outsider would strangle me but also my own male family member would do so. I hate every single one of them that I wish they would just dissapear into thin air.  angry  sad

I was very sure that I am going to end up single for the rest of my entire life (as I don't see any attraction in the opposite sex at all) or maybe to be a lesbien (have tried that road but oh no. . . not interested in females) not untill the day I met this guy whom had changed my entire perception about men. I just don't know how it happen and don't know what exactly happen. Its like the guy when to juju me or something. I am not sure but as far as I know, I think because of his doings, I came to appreciate and like men so much.

So I'm Sexist free right now.  smiley
Re: Sexists On Nairaland? by Persona82(m): 9:35am On Jun 29, 2008
Hey Gabry just as we have men who can be likened to animals so also we have women. . . .
Its a good thing you met my kind.

I've notice tho that women seem to have gained a new orientation and as such some are power drunk. Good for them tho; just hope they don't cross my path. the matter go red for them.
Re: Sexists On Nairaland? by Gabry(f): 2:15pm On Jun 29, 2008
Persona82:

Hey Gabry just as we have men who can be likened to animals so also we have women. . . .
Its a good thing you met my kind.

I've notice tho that women seem to have gained a new orientation and as such some are power drunk. Good for them tho; just hope they don't cross my path. the matter go red for them.

I do have to admit that its a blessing to have met him. I've never met a guy whom does the work equally with me and shares basically everything with me. Never so yeap, am lucky.
Re: Sexists On Nairaland? by Persona82(m): 2:21pm On Jun 29, 2008
Frankly I don't think the word is lucky. People tend to get what they deserve. You deserve to be happy and I'm sure he deserves you too.

Life always presents itself with opportunities. You took yours and you're enjoying the benefits
Re: Sexists On Nairaland? by 2dye4(m): 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2008
so someone noticed, basically have not been around this section lately because of this "sexist invasion" . i don't know where this pple come frm and what kind of experiences they have had, put they make it a full days job churning out ridicolous and pointless threads, wanting the world to share in their delusions. a man is a dog, women are cheap. . blah, blah, blah. pure oral filth and baseless propositions.

@gabwryl- congrats on ur liberation, life can be alot easier without such baggages. wink
Re: Sexists On Nairaland? by Gabry(f): 2:30pm On Jun 29, 2008
Persona82:

Frankly I don't think the word is lucky. People tend to get what they deserve. You deserve to be happy and I'm sure he deserves you too.

Life always presents itself with opportunities. You took yours and you're enjoying the benefits

Thanks. wink

2dye4:

@gabwryl- congrats on your liberation, life can be alot easier without such baggages. wink
Yeap! Agree. smiley

Kliplemet:

women are just offshoots of our ribs so naturally they can't compare
I dont know about you but I've been comparing me against my brother and the minute I could walk, I already know that I am gonna make sure that I get all of my father's property and he dont get anything and guess what? I did it and I beat him and nothing is left for him. (Long story). So in this case, we as females still can compare.
Re: Sexists On Nairaland? by Gabry(f): 2:35pm On Jun 29, 2008
Kliplemet:

Yes gold digging is a very respectable craft, thumbs up for you
For your information, I don't know how to Gold Dig and its not what I was born with. (If I were to compare, my brother is a natural born Gold Digger)

I work my ass off to achieve my goals and target and thats all I could do to gain whatever I wanted to gain.
Re: Sexists On Nairaland? by arianne(f): 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2008
Kliplemet:

women are just offshoots of our ribs so naturally they can't compare
here are the unfortunate ones they talk about. sad little wonder half ur post don't see the lite of day
Re: Sexists On Nairaland? by Gabry(f): 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2008
arianne:

here are the unfortunate ones they talk about. sad little wonder half your post don't see the lite of day

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aa Gal - Knowing The Truth About A Naija Guy / Why Do Young Girls Of 20 Liken Old Men / close this acct Seun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.