Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,808 members, 7,802,585 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

The Single Biggest Newbie Internet Marketer Mistake And How To Fix It! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Single Biggest Newbie Internet Marketer Mistake And How To Fix It! (520 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / Interview With A Nigerian Police Officer Who Is A Successful Internet Marketer. / The Single Secret That Makes The Rich Richer... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Single Biggest Newbie Internet Marketer Mistake And How To Fix It! by neksummi(m): 6:39am On Oct 03, 2013
Please I would like us to discuss this all important topic. Many people have struggled for years trying to make money on the internet. Others have broken the jinx and are now making what I call CRAZY money on the internet. Could you please share with us what you think the single biggest newbie internet marketer mistake is and how to fix it? You can share your personal experience or what you've learnt from others. Thank you.
Re: The Single Biggest Newbie Internet Marketer Mistake And How To Fix It! by neksummi(m): 9:17am On Oct 03, 2013
For me it's running after the "Next Big Thing" (NBT). This is the sole reason why many people are not successful online. Today they're in paid surveys, next, paid to read emails, tomorrow they're in HYIPs, they jump to FOREX, information marketing, sports betting. Before you know they've tried 10 different business models in 6 months.

How do you fix that? Be focused!

All right. I've set the ball rolling. Others please chip in your own contribution.

(1) (Reply)

Enquiries / Mobile Power Banks / Nairaland Business Transaction Arbitration Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.